Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Get rich sloooowwwly with pick 5

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 2 years ago by zephbe.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Artemis's avatar - Alice
New England
United States
Member #100508
November 13, 2010
96 Posts
Posted: April 3, 2015, 10:29 am - IP Logged

For the past two weeks, exactly I have been using LP's abbreviated wheel for the Massachusetts pick 5 game, Mass Cash (1-35)

Out of 14 games, I have hit 4 out of five 9 times! 

I keep switching up the numbers I put in, but omg it seems to be working..AND of course there is always the chance of hitting the jackpot :-)

I've mostly been using 12 numbers ($35.00 cost), but have not gone past 16 numbers ($134.00)

Just thought I'd share, because its been working for me so far! Good luck all  :-)

Igamble's avatar - spider
    nj
    United States
    Member #145657
    August 10, 2013
    1000 Posts
    Posted: April 3, 2015, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

250$×9 times is pretty good profit minus 35×14 and you are still ahead of them.thanks for sharing.

You do any tracking or how do you arrive at the set of 12 numbers ?

ThatScaryChick's avatar - x1MqPuM
      Idaho
      United States
      Member #56506
      November 21, 2007
      6537 Posts
      Posted: April 3, 2015, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Great job, Artemis! Here's to hoping you get that 5 of 5 real soon. Thumbs Up

"No one remembers the person who almost climbed the mountain, only the person who eventually gets to the top."

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23349 Posts
        Posted: April 3, 2015, 8:08 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 5 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

Winner
          South Carolina
          United States
          Member #155844
          May 31, 2014
          1926 Posts
          Posted: April 3, 2015, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

For the past two weeks, exactly I have been using LP's abbreviated wheel for the Massachusetts pick 5 game, Mass Cash (1-35)

I keep switching up the numbers I put in, but omg it seems to be working..AND of course there is always the chance of hitting the jackpot :-)

I've mostly been using 12 numbers ($35.00 cost), but have not gone past 16 numbers ($134.00)

Just thought I'd share, because its been working for me so far! Good luck all  :-)

Good job.  Keep it up

Krypton
            United States
            Member #140102
            March 11, 2013
            904 Posts
            Posted: April 5, 2015, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Congrats in those 4/5   Keep plugging at it. You'll get all 5

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #77167
              July 15, 2009
              569 Posts
              Posted: April 19, 2015, 2:14 pm - IP Logged

How many lines are you buying each day?  Thnx for the advice, Artemis.

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar