Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/4/ system need a bit more help

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 2 years ago by Capariescro.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Capariescro's avatar - Lottery-016.jpg
Fort Lauderdale, FL
United States
Member #165276
April 1, 2015
4 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2015, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Hello,Coffee

I have been browsing over and found a really great strategy using the deflate  3 tool. I was able to gain at least 1 straight and several box combinations throughout the week (via testing) . However the result boiled down to 52 after deflating the last 6 months and using 1 key number that has been cold, hot, or over in at least one position. Any helps to narrow the sequence down. I want to use hold and cold to eliminate positions. What should be best. Should I only use hot numbers for the first position or omit all cold from the last position. Any advice for Play 4 would be helpful. I noticed that I would have at least one time a straight for play 4 using box/straight combo and win at least 2-3 times a week for box play using the deflate but that brings about 200 box combinations.  When I use a key number for deflate 4 I could end up losing if I choose the wrong key. My goal is to win Play 3 3x a week and Play 4 once a week. I do not want to spend >$50 each play for each. My comfort zone is $10 for play 3 and $20 for play 4.

Current procedures Play 3:

Deflate all straight combos in last 6 months (found repeats are <10% ) Tested 2013-2015.

Eliminate triples

Use a key that is shown in either Cold, Hot, or Overdue in a position. Example #2 Cold 1st. Hot 2nd. Overdue 3rd.  I consider 2+ repeats  hot. 1 time is cold for me.

Current procedures Play 4:

Deflate all straight combos in the last 3 years. (found repeats are at 13%, 1 year was 5% and two years was about 8-10%) I can post details on how I used excel and the Inspector tool if anyone need any clarity.

Eliminate all IIII,OOOO, HHHH,LLLL,EEEE,OOOO and sometimes ABCD but adding it at times just gives me more combos w/o any increase in winnings.

No key due to what stated above. 

I know it is a lot but do need some help. Thanks in advance!

LurkingMail For YouCoffee

Capariescro's avatar - Lottery-016.jpg
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    United States
    Member #165276
    April 1, 2015
    4 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2015, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

After posting this I was able to narrow it down a lot. One thing I wanted to know is if anybody have any tips for playing Hot/Cold/Overdue numbers and any time frame that worked best. Example Play any cold number over a period of the last 10 draws. Any tips regarding pairs or when to play ABCD or AABC would be greatly appreciated. My system has fair very well and it looks like I am inches closer to winning 5,000 a week. I just need a bit more help. I do not have a large bank roll. I do not want to spend a lot of money on a daily basis to reach that goal. I would hate it if  my system worked very well for testing and after reality set in and I used it for a week.  I end up using it on a really bad week and lost all my bank roll.

Thanks!!!!!!!       Lurking       Coffee