Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 7:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

GH System Discussion and Etc

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 2 years ago by SilverLion.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia
Member #165391
April 5, 2015
1 Posts
Posted: April 6, 2015, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

Hello LP friends,

I've just bought The GH Advantage Gold n also LMG.. i also own Lotto Pro and Expert Lotto... i've read some of the previous posts here regarding GH systems and wheels.. But anyhow those posts are quite old n some of the infos are actually helpful for me. The new GH Advantage Gold is a new windows based version.. SO im wondering if any1 still using it ? WOuld appreciate it if some of u guys would actually share on how u guys pick the numbers and wheeling it ?
IM from Malaysia, currently our lotto called toto... which has 3 types of games ..
6/55 , 6/58 , and 6/53.
 I am going through the LMG right now.. which i find so useful and learning some new methods.. I would also appreciate it if some who using this system to share some infos.

P/s - If u dont believe in this system or just want discourage me on this I would like to ask please stay away from posting in this thread.. don't mean to be rude, i've been through this as well when im still using Lotto Pro and Lotto Experts.. all I found out is we need more time to study the systems.

Thanks guys
Cheers. :)

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: April 6, 2015, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

With GH all focuses on the SL software. The LMG is publicity for the software and not a serious book to read.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
      Member #146028
      August 22, 2013
      848 Posts
      Posted: April 10, 2015, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Hello LP friends,

I've just bought The GH Advantage Gold n also LMG.. i also own Lotto Pro and Expert Lotto... i've read some of the previous posts here regarding GH systems and wheels.. But anyhow those posts are quite old n some of the infos are actually helpful for me. The new GH Advantage Gold is a new windows based version.. SO im wondering if any1 still using it ? WOuld appreciate it if some of u guys would actually share on how u guys pick the numbers and wheeling it ?
      IM from Malaysia, currently our lotto called toto... which has 3 types of games ..
      6/55 , 6/58 , and 6/53.
       I am going through the LMG right now.. which i find so useful and learning some new methods.. I would also appreciate it if some who using this system to share some infos.

P/s - If u dont believe in this system or just want discourage me on this I would like to ask please stay away from posting in this thread.. don't mean to be rude, i've been through this as well when im still using Lotto Pro and Lotto Experts.. all I found out is we need more time to study the systems.

Thanks guys
      Cheers. :)

Congratulations on your purchase ! Now that you have the program in your possession you're in for some serious back-testing of whatever Malaysian Lottery Game you are currently playing to properly set the charts in The Lottery Advantage Scoreboard [V.] so that it reflects a sequence of numbers to be played Most Favorite.......Least Favorite !

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3112 Posts
        Posted: April 11, 2015, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Sort of an echo . . . Start with a notebook for recording hits. 

Set the amount of past draw history to work with, at least to the last time the game may have changed size, etc.

You need to test each chart to weigh it in the Lottery Advantage Scoreboard and to see if one chart will do it all.

For each chart Using the (-) you will see the predictions and the hits, record how many hits and how many numbers were predicted.  You are looking to see if any chart ever gets all six winning numbers right or five or four and how many predicted numbers it took to do it.   Clearly 6 right among 18 is better then 3 right among 22. 

If no chart is worth playing it's predictions alone, then rank the charts for their success in your opinion and weigh them accordingly in the Lottery Advantage Scoreboard which feeds the Smart Picks Chart.

Smart Picks often doesn't want to display all the numbers, it has to be tricked such as first displaying 51 and then resetting to 53, play around until you figure it out.  Smart Picks can not go back in time, instead go back 25 draws (change range) and work forward one draw at a time, print out the Smart Picks and circle the winning numbers for the draw it would be predicting for.  You generally won't find all the winning numbers in the first 6, 12, 18, 24, etc.  Instead you should find blocks or ranges that contain winning numbers often enough to be useful such as 1 or 2 winning numbers in the first 6.  When you are fairly confident where the winning numbers are to be found on the Smart Picks Chart, you can try wheeling the numbers from those blocks.

Best of luck.  BobP

Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a day.  Teach him to play lotto and he will dream about eating every day.

lottobrain's avatar - box
          Smyrna, DE
          United States
          Member #10074
          January 1, 2005
          125 Posts
          Posted: April 12, 2015, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

I have used Advantage Plus software for many years.  I just purchased the new upgrade to Advantage Gold, but as yet have not gotten into using it, though the basic features should be the same.  I also had a very similar program called "Lotto Pro" (not to be confused with the newer programs of today with similar names) which I had purchased back in 1988 that produced a lot of the same type of charts as Advantage Plus.

I use the charts from the program each drawing by only using the amount of drawings that is twice the amount of numbers in the game. For example: the Hot Lotto game has 47 numbers, so I use the last 94 draws (47 x 2).  94 draws x 5 numbers drawn + 470 numbers divided by 47 numbers = 10.  This would be the average number of times each ball could be drawn during this period.  Of course some numbers are "hotter" than others, and some are cold, so this will not happen.  By doing it this way, I feel like I am working with a more consistent event each drawing.  I use this same method on all of the other charts. I just go to the "F3" button and subtract 97 from the last draw number to get the starting draw number to use.  Your answer will be that number + 1.

I use chart 4, F4 to see the patterns that the numbers have been hitting in.  I use chart 7 to get the total hits for each number.  I use chart B and experiment with the F5 button to see what range of past draws seem to produce 4 to 5 numbers at least 50% of the time. To the right of the actual draw numbers, you see the games back position that each number came from in the draw history.  I track these patterns on a separate chart I make myself so that I can use this history to guess which past position the next draw numbers might come from.  To get the next chart for this pattern, you press the F4 key.  A box comes up with 4 selections. Select #1 and a chart appears with the numbers from the last 6 draws that are still left in that position.  You now hit the F4 key to select how many draw positions  out you want to use.  I think 30 is the max which is what I use. Then you hit the F5 key to see how many games back you want to use.  Here you can go back as many draws as you like from 2 up to 999 if you have that many draws in your history.  I use 30 on this one also.  This will show you how many times a number was selected from each draw position in the chart and which draw positions are overdue for a number to come from or which positions seem to be "hot" for numbers to come from.

From this chart, I produce a running chart each draw, showing the draw positions that were used to get the numbers.  Its easier for me to write the positions vertically on my 1/4 inch square graph paper and see the patterns listed from lowest at the top to highest at the bottom, than to look at them on chart B horizontally and out of order.  Lately, another thing I do with my chart is to track which "vertical" column position the numbers come from, i.e., column 1, 2 , 3 , 4 or 5 from the F4 chart.

To do this, on my chart I use a Bic 4 color pen.  For the first column which has the most numbers, I circle the number(s) in red, for the 2nd column I circle with green. For the 3rd column, I circle with blue. For column 4, I use a red square, and for column 5, I use a green square.  I print all of my charts out to study for better vision. I have to look at the actual chart of course to circle the draw position numbers on my handmade chart that I make that only has the position numbers on it.  If for example, the last draw had 4 of the numbers coming from the first column, very likely, the next draw would not have that many....maybe only 1 or 2, so I would be looking at the numbers in the other columns and selecting more from these.

One has to get into tracking the numbers on these charts in a regular system to develop your own feeling about what will happen.  We are dealing with hundreds of thousands or millions of combinations, so it will not work all of the time.  I used these ideas for 10 years, before I got lucky enough to select all 6 numbers in a DE Lotto 6/36 jackpot back in 1998.  At that time, the plays were 2 for a $1.  I used an 8 number system with 12 combinations and played 4 different groups for a total cost of $24. Besides the jackpot ticket, I had several 5 of 6 and several 4 of 6 tickets in the groups.

Bob also has a lot of good ideas for using the program going back in history to see what has happened.  I experiment like this also.

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
            Member #129822
            June 28, 2012
            391 Posts
            Posted: April 15, 2015, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

Greetings Americans and Fufu

I am also using GH old version and I have a method to teach me identify 2 numbers per draw with it -sometimes 1 -the rest is then a gamble. I use chart 4B  and chart B and Chart 3 to identify Medians last skip -one skip less last skip and 1 skip more than last skip. Its a good idea to study your past results and look for paterns and create filters.

I would love to know if the gold version is really wort the upgrade ? So any feedback will be appreciated as I havent seen anything new -maybe Im wrong

Im on my way to drive my camel to my mudd house

Ricklou

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19891 Posts
              Posted: April 25, 2015, 12:29 pm - IP Logged

There seems to be a consensus that all these programs and books needs lots of study and back testing.  Since most players aren't willing to do that maybe it's time someone developed a system that does that automatically and allow players do make choices accordingly.  Such a system might not be more productive as far as winning jackpots but it would be more interesting.  Generating more interest will encourages more back testing and study and make playing lotteries even more entertaining.  I think the market is ready for a new style of lottery software, the old softwares are stale and uninteresting.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                San Angelo, Texas
                United States
                Member #1097
                January 31, 2003
                1405 Posts
                Posted: April 25, 2015, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

There seems to be a consensus that all these programs and books needs lots of study and back testing.  Since most players aren't willing to do that maybe it's time someone developed a system that does that automatically and allow players do make choices accordingly.  Such a system might not be more productive as far as winning jackpots but it would be more interesting.  Generating more interest will encourages more back testing and study and make playing lotteries even more entertaining.  I think the market is ready for a new style of lottery software, the old softwares are stale and uninteresting.

I agree that almost all of the software used today is stale, uninteresting, generally unsuccessful and out-of-step with modern lotto system analysis.
                Trying to reverse engineer the official lottery machines seems to be driving the software.
                Unfortunately, IMHO, No man or machine can know in advance what the next winning combination will be - period.
                All we can do is generate and use tracking charts that show us where a game has been (TREND) and where it might be headed.
                I have developed a tracking system that has worked often enough to make the work worthwhile.
                Unfortunately, it's a time consuming Paper&Pencil project due to multiple daily drawings.
                Being at an age where learning to code is impossible, I need someone who knows about lottery workouts to step up
                and help automate the charts in ways that reduce time and greatly assist the guesswork. 
                I'm thinking a Non-EXCEL workout would be a better choice.
                I've had a few nibbles but nothing has developed.
                Seems, a majority of lottery system players believe they have found the Holy Grail and aren't interested in doing anything
                different, even though what they are doing hasn't produced the results they want, ie - a Jackpot.
                Anyone with programming skills interested in a writing software for my system can send me an IM.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19891 Posts
                  Posted: April 25, 2015, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

I agree that almost all of the software used today is stale, uninteresting, generally unsuccessful and out-of-step with modern lotto system analysis.
                  Trying to reverse engineer the official lottery machines seems to be driving the software.
                  Unfortunately, IMHO, No man or machine can know in advance what the next winning combination will be - period.
                  All we can do is generate and use tracking charts that show us where a game has been (TREND) and where it might be headed.
                  I have developed a tracking system that has worked often enough to make the work worthwhile.
                  Unfortunately, it's a time consuming Paper&Pencil project due to multiple daily drawings.
                  Being at an age where learning to code is impossible, I need someone who knows about lottery workouts to step up
                  and help automate the charts in ways that reduce time and greatly assist the guesswork. 
                  Seems, a majority of lottery system players believe they have found the Holy Grail and aren't interested in doing anything
                  different, even though what they are doing hasn't produced the results they want, ie - a Jackpot.
                  Anyone with programming skills interested in a writing software for my system can send me an IM.

Sounds like you got a system waiting to be programmed.  If it's as good as you believe it might be worth the cost of hiring a programmer and recouping the cost by winning more jackpots or setting up a website to sell copies of it. 

The problem with even a good paper and pencil system is by the time you've developed the data to pick your numbers the drawing has taken place.  Getting your system into a computer programs will allow you to get the data quickly and in time for it to be of some use.  Knowing what would have worked after the drawing has taken place isn't worth much.

Evil Looking       

bobby623's avatar - abstract
                    San Angelo, Texas
                    United States
                    Member #1097
                    January 31, 2003
                    1405 Posts
                    Posted: April 25, 2015, 3:55 pm - IP Logged

Sounds like you got a system waiting to be programmed.  If it's as good as you believe it might be worth the cost of hiring a programmer and recouping the cost by winning more jackpots or setting up a website to sell copies of it. 

The problem with even a good paper and pencil system is by the time you've developed the data to pick your numbers the drawing has taken place.  Getting your system into a computer programs will allow you to get the data quickly and in time for it to be of some use.  Knowing what would have worked after the drawing has taken place isn't worth much.

One of the main problems is that a lot of lottery gamblers don't know much about lottery analysis and the content of useful tracking charts.
                    Not much progress can be made when the person writing the code doesn't understand how the lottery operates and
                    what elements can be successfully tracked and used to find good answers to the What's Next question.

I've quizzed some of my grand kids to learn what they really know about the lottery games (PB and MM) they are spending
                    money on. Can't say that I was impressed with their answers.

Folks who don't know what a game matrix is probably wouldn't understand the difference  between hot and cold numbers, etc., notthat I subscribe to such descriptions.

They have some good computer courses at our local university and I'm sure there are some sharp students attending classes.
                    But, none of my inquiries have generated any response.

I've tried to get a couple of LP regulars who have demonstrated coding skills to take an interest.
                    But, again, trying to get folks to try something new and different is difficult no matter what the subject matter might be.
                    Human nature being what it is.

It's mainly entertainment, but I'm making the right choices often enough to make it worthwhile.
                    So, I'll just continue doing what I have time and money for.
                    You never know when Lady Luck will pay a visit.

Economy class
                      Belgium
                      Member #123700
                      February 27, 2012
                      4035 Posts
                      Posted: April 25, 2015, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

I think pick 3 is hard to win without an idea in your head that is partly intuitive thinking. A spreadsheet workout is fine with programming in the background. One should use the right tool for the task. There are sql, coding and spreadsheets with some programming dialect in the background.

It depends how you use the tools. When something is better done in Excel, I do it there. For long tasks I use java. Again some tasks can be done easily and faster with a database. Excel has the big plus point that you can work on the output without having to develop all kind of tools. There is more room for improvisation. Recently I did my database program for Android, and it can do pick 3 and pick 4, you just need to use sql. Of course a light database has more power on a server with php than on a cheap android like mine. If you want all the charts, you just might have to use all the tools.
                      I proposed earlier to put stuff on my website. The user does the input, I look for making the charts.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19891 Posts
                        Posted: April 25, 2015, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

I think pick 3 is hard to win without an idea in your head that is partly intuitive thinking. A spreadsheet workout is fine with programming in the background. One should use the right tool for the task. There are sql, coding and spreadsheets with some programming dialect in the background.

It depends how you use the tools. When something is better done in Excel, I do it there. For long tasks I use java. Again some tasks can be done easily and faster with a database. Excel has the big plus point that you can work on the output without having to develop all kind of tools. There is more room for improvisation. Recently I did my database program for Android, and it can do pick 3 and pick 4, you just need to use sql. Of course a light database has more power on a server with php than on a cheap android like mine. If you want all the charts, you just might have to use all the tools.
                        I proposed earlier to put stuff on my website. The user does the input, I look for making the charts.

I assume any lottery system is the results of an idea that came about partly because of intuitive thinking, but putting it into a computer program is another ball game.  You have to know what is available and their limitations.  Using a spreadsheet program might suit your needs if you can work within its parameters.  Even high level computer languages have their limitations since you are depending on routines written into the language. 

I tried converting some of my old programs with newer languages that work in Windows 8 and found there are some things in the old Basic that can't be duplicated in the newer Basics.  I tried converting my GWBasic programs in Just Basic and found there were no way to handle trapping of keys, printing letters in different colors and etc. I'm sure I might have been able to do that with Visual Basic but it has a longer learning curve.  Now I'm trying QB64 and finding it easier to work around its limitations.  Some programs aren't transportable, they have to be rewritten.

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19891 Posts
                          Posted: April 25, 2015, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

One of the main problems is that a lot of lottery gamblers don't know much about lottery analysis and the content of useful tracking charts.
                          Not much progress can be made when the person writing the code doesn't understand how the lottery operates and
                          what elements can be successfully tracked and used to find good answers to the What's Next question.

I've quizzed some of my grand kids to learn what they really know about the lottery games (PB and MM) they are spending
                          money on. Can't say that I was impressed with their answers.

Folks who don't know what a game matrix is probably wouldn't understand the difference  between hot and cold numbers, etc., notthat I subscribe to such descriptions.

They have some good computer courses at our local university and I'm sure there are some sharp students attending classes.
                          But, none of my inquiries have generated any response.

I've tried to get a couple of LP regulars who have demonstrated coding skills to take an interest.
                          But, again, trying to get folks to try something new and different is difficult no matter what the subject matter might be.
                          Human nature being what it is.

It's mainly entertainment, but I'm making the right choices often enough to make it worthwhile.
                          So, I'll just continue doing what I have time and money for.
                          You never know when Lady Luck will pay a visit.

"One of the main problems is that a lot of lottery gamblers don't know much about lottery analysis"

Lottery gamblers aren't computer programmers and programmers aren't mind readers than can covert their thoughts into lines of codes.   That's why lottery players either write their own programs or depend on programs written by others with their limitations.

Evil Looking       

Economy class
                            Belgium
                            Member #123700
                            February 27, 2012
                            4035 Posts
                            Posted: April 26, 2015, 1:43 am - IP Logged

The sublime program would one with input of the history and output of the combinations to play.

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
                              Member #129822
                              June 28, 2012
                              391 Posts
                              Posted: April 27, 2015, 6:43 am - IP Logged

The sublime program would one with input of the history and output of the combinations to play.

The thing is you might get a system that get lets say 3-4 hits but a system that hit jackpots....there is a percentage of luck there.But it would be nice agree