Welcome Guest
You last visited December 11, 2016, 6:48 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Iowa Lottery changed the midday number

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 years ago by temptustoo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
usa
United States
Member #89197
April 2, 2010
2818 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2015, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Iowa lottery posted the number 600 this morning on their website..  2 hours later they posted the number as 900. Sum 6 has not fell in over a month and I think the pay out was going to be huge , so they changed the number. Please call Mary Neubauer Vice president of external relations for the iowa lottery .  515*725*7906   this is FRAUD !!!!

usa
    United States
    Member #89197
    April 2, 2010
    2818 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2015, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

I had 600 straight this morning.  the website said 600  , I get to hy vee and the lady says the winning number is 900  I call Mary at the relation board and she says.......human error.................  I say FRAUD..   those jobs pay a lot...... human error my azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............ 

usa
      United States
      Member #89197
      April 2, 2010
      2818 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2015, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Iowa is running a scam on changing the winning numbers.   All people in Iowa who play the pic 3 should file a complaint.

grwurston's avatar - 144
        Let's Go Rangers!!!
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        4884 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2015, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

Iowa is running a scam on changing the winning numbers.   All people in Iowa who play the pic 3 should file a complaint.

What a BUMMER!!!  Thud

When states don't televise the drawings there will always be some doubt when something like this happens. But then, it is a computer state which is bad enough...  Thumbs Down

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

usa
          United States
          Member #89197
          April 2, 2010
          2818 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2015, 7:23 pm - IP Logged

Iowa should go back to using illinois numbers.  Iowa has been doing this for less than a year and obviously they are unable to transfer four correct numbers to the website daily..            pic 3 and pic 4..............   

INVESTIGATE THESE SCAMMERS..............THIS IS FRAUD........