Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Alas, I did not buy a PB ticket...

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Redd55.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #164725
March 12, 2015
339 Posts
Posted: April 18, 2015, 9:52 am - IP Logged

With - what?- 4 winners in the last 4 weeks, I thought the likelihood of a 5th wd be a miracle  40 million (20 after taxes, etc.) wd be more than enough for me, for at heart, I am a thousandaire. Smile 

Now I regret my decision because the second prize in Calif will be around 3 million and that was worth a shot. Again, more than enough to see me thru my old age. LOL 

And, good luck to those who do play, tonite.

LottoLucy's avatar - hereslucy header.jpg

United States
    Member #131594
    August 14, 2012
    171 Posts
    Posted: April 18, 2015, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

With - what?- 4 winners in the last 4 weeks, I thought the likelihood of a 5th wd be a miracle  40 million (20 after taxes, etc.) wd be more than enough for me, for at heart, I am a thousandaire. Smile 

Now I regret my decision because the second prize in Calif will be around 3 million and that was worth a shot. Again, more than enough to see me thru my old age. LOL 

And, good luck to those who do play, tonite.

Big Grin AngelIt isn't too late!  Miracles happen all the time!  Big Grin Angel

You sound like me.  While I am still excited about the thought of winning the jackpot more and more I play "what if" with the second prize.  I could go for no change in standard of living but a comfortable early retirement right about now.

Lotto Lucy

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
      Massachusetts
      United States
      Member #37433
      April 14, 2006
      2747 Posts
      Posted: April 18, 2015, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

All PB numbers drawn were low numbers. I hope there will be many seconds prize winners for tonight's drawing

That money's gone fo ever

United States
        Member #164725
        March 12, 2015
        339 Posts
        Posted: April 19, 2015, 2:49 am - IP Logged

What a loser I am! Not only did someone win the second prize in my state, someone won the PB! 

Oh, well, congratulations to the winners.  Hyper