Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 11:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This must be a silly question !

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 2 years ago by zephbe.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #143211
May 27, 2013
2017 Posts
Posted: April 21, 2015, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

I know that many states have games like Mega and Power ball, the question is , the numbers that come out in these games is it a way to see if they have come out in Mega or the power ball and have anyone every played these numbers from there state on Mega or power ball !   

Canada
    Member #154380
    April 14, 2014
    58 Posts
    Posted: April 22, 2015, 12:00 am - IP Logged

Yes, you are correct, it is a silly question (and hard to understand).

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19898 Posts
      Posted: April 22, 2015, 12:14 am - IP Logged

I know that many states have games like Mega and Power ball, the question is , the numbers that come out in these games is it a way to see if they have come out in Mega or the power ball and have anyone every played these numbers from there state on Mega or power ball !   

USAMega with a link of the left side of this page has the complete drawing history of both games which you can check with any group of numbers.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
        TX
        United States
        Member #121193
        January 4, 2012
        1637 Posts
        Posted: April 22, 2015, 7:41 am - IP Logged

NyDebbie,

I am a bit confused on your posting. Is this a statement or a question ? Not criticizing, just trying to understand. Sorta looks like 2 separate questions with an "and" in the middle along with no question mark at the end. Clarification would of better assistance....
        If your asking "Have the numbers that have come out in the state sponsored games(that are similar to PB & MM) a way to compare to the MM or PB ?.....Then I would say "possibly, just haven't heard of a state game that that has numbers going up to as high as 75 as it does in the MM"
        "Has anyone ever played these numbers from their state on the MM or PB ? Then I would say "no doubt, someone has favorite numbers that they play on all games consistently"
        If I interpreted this correctly.
        See Ya!

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          51064 Posts
          Posted: April 22, 2015, 10:29 am - IP Logged

I've never done it, but I'm sure someone has! Why don't you try it and see for yourself? You never know: A Dollar and a Dream!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
            Pennsylvania
            United States
            Member #74096
            May 2, 2009
            23232 Posts
            Posted: April 22, 2015, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Yes, you are correct, it is a silly question (and hard to understand).

Well, that's just rude. Someone shouldn't have to temper their question to guard against people like you posting

a confirmation because they'll do it all the time. Some just can't resist adding absolutely zero to a thread except

sarcasm. Who is the silly one here?

Where is the aid in your response? Did you help this poster or just smack them down? Some things are best left 

unsaid and your post is one of them.

I'm happy to see at least 2 responders answered with courtesy and tried help. Thank you.

OP I hope you find your answer and win the JACKPOT! GL!

010 122 963 824 684 584 0000 6837 4061 1207 2319 4901 1009 1347 1537

datamon414's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
              Keene, NH
              United States
              Member #117936
              October 18, 2011
              18 Posts
              Posted: April 22, 2015, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

Nydebbie,
              The ONLY silly question, is the one that was never asked.
              My favorite Guru here, RJOh, the enlightened one, might have your answer.
              Each one, help one.
              - Datamon

United States
                Member #143211
                May 27, 2013
                2017 Posts
                Posted: April 22, 2015, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

Ty all for the answers , what I was trying to say is every state has some form of a game , for example  Ny has sweet millions, and Ny lotto. I wanted to know if the numbers that came out in theses games would have a change of repeating in Power ball or mega.      As for the person , that made fun of my question , Ty for hurting my feelings .   

Canada
                  Member #154380
                  April 14, 2014
                  58 Posts
                  Posted: April 22, 2015, 5:36 pm - IP Logged

Ty all for the answers , what I was trying to say is every state has some form of a game , for example  Ny has sweet millions, and Ny lotto. I wanted to know if the numbers that came out in theses games would have a change of repeating in Power ball or mega.      As for the person , that made fun of my question , Ty for hurting my feelings .   

Does a set of numbers have a chance of repeating? NO. Once a set of numbers is used once, it can never be used again.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19898 Posts
                    Posted: April 22, 2015, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Does a set of numbers have a chance of repeating? NO. Once a set of numbers is used once, it can never be used again.

That's not true.  When a similar question was asked a couple of weeks ago in this forum it was pointed out that several combinations of five had hit in both PB and MM and the combination 15 22 24 32 39 +18 had come up twice in PB previous drawings.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                      South Carolina
                      United States
                      Member #77167
                      July 15, 2009
                      569 Posts
                      Posted: April 23, 2015, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Hi NYDebbie, you can go to the Powerball website-click on left side-Powerball number--on the next page click on search and see if the numbers you want to play have won before.  Good luck to you Smile

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar