Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

how, and where to play lottery in all states

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 2 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
gary,indiana
United States
Member #165260
March 31, 2015
5 Posts
Posted: April 24, 2015, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

i see players pick all states when posting. Where are they playing the lottery at to play in all states?

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
    Winning makes me smile.
    bel air maryland
    United States
    Member #90251
    April 24, 2010
    4874 Posts
    Posted: April 24, 2015, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

i see players pick all states when posting. Where are they playing the lottery at to play in all states?

They are most likely not "playing" all states, just predicting.

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
      Wisconsin
      United States
      Member #104962
      January 23, 2011
      1075 Posts
      Posted: April 26, 2015, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Are you talking about the ones that brag they just got paid a certain amount of money,  the ones that show no proof of their wins?  If you are,  don't say anything to them, just ignore them,  they also seem to have special pull around here on LP.

Trump 2016!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
        mid-Ohio
        United States
        Member #9
        March 24, 2001
        19829 Posts
        Posted: May 18, 2015, 9:14 am - IP Logged

Those player are predicting over 2000 combinations a day, do you really think they're actually playing all those combination somewhere?  They are just seeing what would happen if they had unlimited funds and time to play the lotteries.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
          Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #37433
          April 14, 2006
          2747 Posts
          Posted: May 18, 2015, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Those player are predicting over 2000 combinations a day, do you really think they're actually playing all those combination somewhere?  They are just seeing what would happen if they had unlimited funds and time to play the lotteries.

I didn't like predicting MM & PB and many jackpot games when I was posting predictions for fear that I would hit there and not in real play. I saw a few predictors hitting big on the game All or Nothing. Bragging rights while having empty pockets is not my thing

That money's gone fo ever

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19829 Posts
            Posted: May 18, 2015, 10:15 pm - IP Logged

I didn't like predicting MM & PB and many jackpot games when I was posting predictions for fear that I would hit there and not in real play. I saw a few predictors hitting big on the game All or Nothing. Bragging rights while having empty pockets is not my thing

When I predict All or Nothing it only for bragging rights.  I like to keep my prediction stats among the top 10 and All or Nothing is the only game that has a 1:4.5 overall odds of a hit.  Why those predictions make my stats look better actually playing that game isn't any more profitable than playing other lottery games.

Truth is most members don't predict for MM and PB for fun and bragging rights because they would feel stupid if their predictions won and someone else played them and they didn't.  While I don't play my predictions for other states I do play the ones in my state which includes MM and PB.  When ever my predictions came within one number of hitting the local jackpots, I actually played to combinations and collected a prize.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
              United States
              Member #32652
              February 14, 2006
              7314 Posts
              Posted: May 19, 2015, 1:48 pm - IP Logged

When I predict All or Nothing it only for bragging rights.  I like to keep my prediction stats among the top 10 and All or Nothing is the only game that has a 1:4.5 overall odds of a hit.  Why those predictions make my stats look better actually playing that game isn't any more profitable than playing other lottery games.

Truth is most members don't predict for MM and PB for fun and bragging rights because they would feel stupid if their predictions won and someone else played them and they didn't.  While I don't play my predictions for other states I do play the ones in my state which includes MM and PB.  When ever my predictions came within one number of hitting the local jackpots, I actually played to combinations and collected a prize.

While that 1:4.5 is the best overall odds, 77.78% of all the tickets win nothing and 90% of winning tickets are a wash. The probabilities purchasing $18 worth of $2 tickets is a $14 loss. I don't do it for bragging rights because I'm pretty good at predicting All or Nothing, but I believe I could do much better if I could predict 924 combinations for each drawing. Use all 24 numbers and create 12 pairs.

IMO, I'd rather read about somebody actually predicting winnings regardless if they played or not than the ad-nauseum threads about spending imaginary winnings. Somebody could actually play the predictions and have real winnings.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19829 Posts
                Posted: May 19, 2015, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

While that 1:4.5 is the best overall odds, 77.78% of all the tickets win nothing and 90% of winning tickets are a wash. The probabilities purchasing $18 worth of $2 tickets is a $14 loss. I don't do it for bragging rights because I'm pretty good at predicting All or Nothing, but I believe I could do much better if I could predict 924 combinations for each drawing. Use all 24 numbers and create 12 pairs.

IMO, I'd rather read about somebody actually predicting winnings regardless if they played or not than the ad-nauseum threads about spending imaginary winnings. Somebody could actually play the predictions and have real winnings.

The closest I've ever gotten to a successful lottery strategy is playing all 15 mega balls but I would like seeing you post your 924 combinations for AorN one day.  I like studying other players playing/predicting strategies.  I thought I had once when I matched 5of6 in Ohio's Classic Lotto but since decided I just got lucky.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                  United States
                  Member #32652
                  February 14, 2006
                  7314 Posts
                  Posted: May 21, 2015, 12:04 am - IP Logged

The closest I've ever gotten to a successful lottery strategy is playing all 15 mega balls but I would like seeing you post your 924 combinations for AorN one day.  I like studying other players playing/predicting strategies.  I thought I had once when I matched 5of6 in Ohio's Classic Lotto but since decided I just got lucky.

Use a 6 if 6 of 12 full wheel after pairing the 24 numbers. Because of the "nothing" payoff, there are two equal paying groups of 462 combos. For every 8 number match, there is a 4 number match, a 9 for every 3, 10 for every 2, 11 for every 1, and a 12 for every 0. Last year my hit ratio fell because I tried placing the numbers into groups of 3, but it created 70 combos and I could only play 50. Currently I'm wheeling six 4 numbers groups with 20 combos and added another 20 number wheel.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19829 Posts
                    Posted: May 21, 2015, 10:25 am - IP Logged

Use a 6 if 6 of 12 full wheel after pairing the 24 numbers. Because of the "nothing" payoff, there are two equal paying groups of 462 combos. For every 8 number match, there is a 4 number match, a 9 for every 3, 10 for every 2, 11 for every 1, and a 12 for every 0. Last year my hit ratio fell because I tried placing the numbers into groups of 3, but it created 70 combos and I could only play 50. Currently I'm wheeling six 4 numbers groups with 20 combos and added another 20 number wheel.

I haven't given much thought to how I pick the numbers I post for AorN, right now I just used the LP random generator when ever I want 10 lines to post.  Last month I would have made a profit had I actually played those lines.  I've only played Texas for two days this month and already my 30 day average has improved.  I plan to play both Texas and Georgia for the next five days and that should put me in a nice position for the next 30 days.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7314 Posts
                      Posted: May 21, 2015, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I haven't given much thought to how I pick the numbers I post for AorN, right now I just used the LP random generator when ever I want 10 lines to post.  Last month I would have made a profit had I actually played those lines.  I've only played Texas for two days this month and already my 30 day average has improved.  I plan to play both Texas and Georgia for the next five days and that should put me in a nice position for the next 30 days.

You don't have to pick when using all 24 numbers, just place each number into a group. Four six number groups gives 6 combos, but if each group matches 3 numbers or one group matches 4 with two 3s and one with 2, can't even break even. That's why I went to six four number groups with 20 combos.

Predicting All or Nothing probably is just for bragging rights because it costs to much to get any real chance of even showing a small profit.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                        Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34146 Posts
                        Posted: May 22, 2015, 11:21 am - IP Logged

1 20

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                          mid-Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #9
                          March 24, 2001
                          19829 Posts
                          Posted: May 22, 2015, 11:39 am - IP Logged

You don't have to pick when using all 24 numbers, just place each number into a group. Four six number groups gives 6 combos, but if each group matches 3 numbers or one group matches 4 with two 3s and one with 2, can't even break even. That's why I went to six four number groups with 20 combos.

Predicting All or Nothing probably is just for bragging rights because it costs to much to get any real chance of even showing a small profit.

Have you considered coming up with a 12 digit lottery program?  That way you could use some of the features you have in 5 and 6 digits lotteries programs.  I suspect as these 5 and 6 digit lotteries are won more often rather than expand the matrix with more numbers the number  digits will be expanded in future games.  You could be getting ahead of the curve.  Ohio tried a hundred numbers in a six digit game Lot'O Play and players just weren't interested.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                            United States
                            Member #32652
                            February 14, 2006
                            7314 Posts
                            Posted: May 22, 2015, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

Have you considered coming up with a 12 digit lottery program?  That way you could use some of the features you have in 5 and 6 digits lotteries programs.  I suspect as these 5 and 6 digit lotteries are won more often rather than expand the matrix with more numbers the number  digits will be expanded in future games.  You could be getting ahead of the curve.  Ohio tried a hundred numbers in a six digit game Lot'O Play and players just weren't interested.

Percentage wise, placing all 24 numbers into pairs has the same chance as picking the same number lines by using an RNG. IMO, there is no difference between using an RNG to create the 12 pairs and using a 12 digit program. The odds of the pairs being drawn is the same as just one of numbers in the pair of being drawn.

Any pick-4 wheel can be used with 8 groups of 3 numbers and any pick-3 wheel with 6 groups of4 numbers.

Wasn't Lot' O Play a combination of QPs and self pick?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                              mid-Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #9
                              March 24, 2001
                              19829 Posts
                              Posted: May 23, 2015, 8:33 am - IP Logged

Percentage wise, placing all 24 numbers into pairs has the same chance as picking the same number lines by using an RNG. IMO, there is no difference between using an RNG to create the 12 pairs and using a 12 digit program. The odds of the pairs being drawn is the same as just one of numbers in the pair of being drawn.

Any pick-4 wheel can be used with 8 groups of 3 numbers and any pick-3 wheel with 6 groups of4 numbers.

Wasn't Lot' O Play a combination of QPs and self pick?

Yes Lot'O Play had the options QP or Self Picks and a $2 cost per line.  I only played it once at the end since they paid out all the accumulated funds to the winners of smaller prizes when there wasn't a jackpot winner.  I did pretty good with the payouts being increased 4-5 times their regular size as I remember.

Evil Looking