Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee?

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Danni Biscaynne.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JeetKuneDoLotto's avatar - mystic

United States
Member #161367
November 27, 2014
60 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2015, 1:38 am - IP Logged

If you were to go to a racino...and you had money to burn...(especially SSI income),

which slot machine would you gravitate to more?

Both Chuck and Bruce are celebritiies, so to speeak. 

If you weree aat a racino, would you walk toward or backward from a martial arts themed machine?

Or do you prefer the star wars themed slots?

I have been to some racinos, and generally michal is the only celebrity I can pin point.(the man in the morrir)

What celebritey would you like to see in your slot mmachine?

P.S.

I hope I dont offend the WM with this post. 

Afterall I think of lotterygaming as a martial endeavor.  My quarters are my troops, and they want to obtain a benjamin.

Please dont lock my post as you did befire.

Because of styles, people are separated.  They are not united together because styles became law.  But the original founder of the style started out with hypothesis - but now it has become the gospel truth.  Like boxing or fencing JKDL is a step by step project in which each maneuver must be repeated many times.  Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water.  Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.  Put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.  Now water can flow, or surge or drip or crash.  Be water my friend. 

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3854 Posts
    Posted: April 28, 2015, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Neither, celebrity endorsements mean zilch to me !

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

JeetKuneDoLotto's avatar - mystic

United States
      Member #161367
      November 27, 2014
      60 Posts
      Posted: April 28, 2015, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

Neither, celebrity endorsements mean zilch to me !

Well maybe I should have said, what celebrity OR character/theme?

For instance If I saw a Mighty Mouse slot machine, I might try it.  Or gumby.  Its odd to me that these types of themes are not more prevalent, since most slot players are just plain old.  Say a betty boop machine.  I dont know.  My aunt loves the sea monkeys.

Slots are supposed to be "entertaining" but they are plain old boring to me.  Especially when I see just 7's on the reeels.  The only 1/2 decent entertainment value are the "bonus", which are more "cartoon" like, and they also happen to be the only real way to win any decent money at all.

There are a lot of Greek Mythology Slots, and Egypitian Mythology, Slots with Cats, Slots with Dogs.

I want to see a slot where bruce fights chuck, in Roma.  Something that has that old "Kungfu" atari game feel, but with real people or atheletes.

Hey how about a Mayweather, Pacquioa slot, where they throw haymakers at eachother? 

Or maybe the question should have been what is your favorite themed slot machine?

Because of styles, people are separated.  They are not united together because styles became law.  But the original founder of the style started out with hypothesis - but now it has become the gospel truth.  Like boxing or fencing JKDL is a step by step project in which each maneuver must be repeated many times.  Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water.  Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.  Put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.  Now water can flow, or surge or drip or crash.  Be water my friend. 

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
        Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
        United States
        Member #112968
        June 29, 2011
        3854 Posts
        Posted: April 29, 2015, 11:03 am - IP Logged

Well maybe I should have said, what celebrity OR character/theme?

For instance If I saw a Mighty Mouse slot machine, I might try it.  Or gumby.  Its odd to me that these types of themes are not more prevalent, since most slot players are just plain old.  Say a betty boop machine.  I dont know.  My aunt loves the sea monkeys.

Slots are supposed to be "entertaining" but they are plain old boring to me.  Especially when I see just 7's on the reeels.  The only 1/2 decent entertainment value are the "bonus", which are more "cartoon" like, and they also happen to be the only real way to win any decent money at all.

There are a lot of Greek Mythology Slots, and Egypitian Mythology, Slots with Cats, Slots with Dogs.

I want to see a slot where bruce fights chuck, in Roma.  Something that has that old "Kungfu" atari game feel, but with real people or atheletes.

Hey how about a Mayweather, Pacquioa slot, where they throw haymakers at eachother? 

Or maybe the question should have been what is your favorite themed slot machine?

OK, well I'm not really a slot player anyway, used to play some video poker and only cared about the payoff table, nothing else.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

United States
          Member #166310
          May 15, 2015
          2 Posts
          Posted: May 15, 2015, 1:25 am - IP Logged

Chuck Norris all the way for me. I like cowboy styled machines as they give off a charm of the good old days. Yes I am a nostalgic person US Flag