Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Easy Five Time!!

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 years ago by JeetKuneDoLotto.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Will you be leaving your state to play?

Leaving Florida [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Leaving Arkansas [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Leaving Oklahoma [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Leaving Texas [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Leaving Missisippi [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Leaving Alabama [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Its not worthwhile to try and reduce the odds. [ 2 ]  [100.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 2 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 0 ]  
JeetKuneDoLotto's avatar - mystic

United States
Member #161367
November 27, 2014
60 Posts
Posted: April 26, 2015, 12:47 pm - IP Logged

The Jackpot is at a mindblowing $180,000!!!!!  Bigger then almost any other state in the union.

Will you be travelling this week?  The draw is on Wednesday so you still have time to think it over!!

Don't forget to wheel if you play!!!

I will try to post number recommendations later, after I reboot my lottery software.

Because of styles, people are separated.  They are not united together because styles became law.  But the original founder of the style started out with hypothesis - but now it has become the gospel truth.  Like boxing or fencing JKDL is a step by step project in which each maneuver must be repeated many times.  Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water.  Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.  Put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.  Now water can flow, or surge or drip or crash.  Be water my friend. 

United States
    Member #161367
    November 27, 2014
    60 Posts
    Posted: April 26, 2015, 1:13 pm - IP Logged

All you need to win the lottery is study the last eleven draws.

All five of the winning numbers will be in this pool. 

Data is kindly provided by at the link above.

Draw Date  Results 
    Sat, Apr 25, 201507-16-20-21-34?Prize Payouts
    Wed, Apr 22, 201505-19-22-29-35?Prize Payouts
    Sat, Apr 18, 201503-04-10-26-31?Prize Payouts
    Wed, Apr 15, 201506-12-19-23-25?Prize Payouts
    Sat, Apr 11, 201509-11-12-26-31?Prize Payouts
    Wed, Apr 8, 201510-16-23-25-29?Prize Payouts
    Sat, Apr 4, 201504-23-27-28-30?Prize Payouts
    Wed, Apr 1, 201503-08-13-19-28?Prize Payouts
    Sat, Mar 28, 201501-12-18-23-29?Prize Payouts
    Wed, Mar 25, 201506-24-33-34-36?Prize Payouts

Because of styles, people are separated.  They are not united together because styles became law.  But the original founder of the style started out with hypothesis - but now it has become the gospel truth.  Like boxing or fencing JKDL is a step by step project in which each maneuver must be repeated many times.  Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water.  Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.  Put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.  Now water can flow, or surge or drip or crash.  Be water my friend. 

United States
      Member #161367
      November 27, 2014
      60 Posts
      Posted: April 26, 2015, 1:47 pm - IP Logged

Preliminary banker numbers recommendations after charting are,

3/DSLH2

6/DSLH3

7/DSLH0

Conceivably you could do three separate wheels.

With a different banker number in each wheel.

Dont be afraid to be aggressive in your betting.

The jackpot does not get this big often.  It is on a roll.

There is a wheel somewhere for seven dollars and sixteen numbers.

That would be a total cost of $21

Good luck! More to come!

P.S.

If there are any numbers with good patterns out there, feel free to post your picks, and if you so choose describe the patterns that make you like them!!

United States
        Member #161367
        November 27, 2014
        60 Posts
        Posted: April 27, 2015, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

I did some further digging.  As of recently I think the 6 is due to hit within four games.  Meaning I am willing to allow the DSLH for 6 to go as high as seven before you should worry about it going cold again.  But we hope for the DSLH to stay consistently low after the next hit and NOT go higher than five. (Wishful thinking)

The top pairs with 6 should be in your wheel.   And if 6 is your birthday, you better not doubt playing it.

--------------4/27/15 (as of)
        6/24 17x
        6/33 16x
        6/21 15x
        6/30 15x

DSLH 24 is nine

DSLH 33 is nine

DSLH 21 is zero

DSLH 30 is six

So now you have a small pool of numbers to start our wheel  with.

6  7  24  33 21 30

If I dont post again, I will put my predictions on the prediction board later tonite or tommorrow, and will be playing consecutive games, so if you need to see my recommendations and how I will be weighting the numbers in the wheel as well you can search that out.   Good Luck!

United States
          Member #161367
          November 27, 2014
          60 Posts
          Posted: April 27, 2015, 6:52 pm - IP Logged

The wheel I have chosen is a one banker wheel, sixteen numbers with a guarentee of win 3 if five correct.  I dont know what a three number win pays, but for a seven bucks investment you are hoping to win at least minimum $7 bucks and maximum $180,000 bucks.

And if you hold your numbers for AT LEAST three draws, the biggest hurt is just going to be -$21.  So dont panic if your wheel doesn't hit.  Just RUN IT! (for minimum three draws, OR until 6 goes to a DSLH of eight.