Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Monopoly Millionaires Club

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 2 years ago by RedStang.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TinkerMazell's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
Augusta, Georgia
United States
Member #127854
May 10, 2012
81 Posts
Posted: May 10, 2015, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Have any of you been watching the Monopoly game show on Saturday nights? I looked up Christopher Jackson's episode on you tube and I love it!  He is the first to win the million dollar prize. I just love the way his mom comes out and hugs him.  I am still entering my tickets to get on this show. :)

I am a $20,000 winner from a Georgia Lottery scratch off game called "$3,000,000 Taxes Paid"!

TinkerMazell's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
    Augusta, Georgia
    United States
    Member #127854
    May 10, 2012
    81 Posts
    Posted: May 10, 2015, 11:30 am - IP Logged

One thing I want to know about the show is: When they say your section wins --- does it mean the section splits the winnings between each other, or do they each individually win the cash prize...? I'll have to read the fine print.

I am a $20,000 winner from a Georgia Lottery scratch off game called "$3,000,000 Taxes Paid"!

United States
      Member #149820
      December 9, 2013
      643 Posts
      Posted: May 10, 2015, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

One thing I want to know about the show is: When they say your section wins --- does it mean the section splits the winnings between each other, or do they each individually win the cash prize...? I'll have to read the fine print.

Yeah I believe they split it with the section

United States
        Member #138296
        January 24, 2013
        28 Posts
        Posted: May 13, 2015, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

I have watched a few eps.  It's a flashy show loaded with CGI and a nice set!  However, the game play and action is slow and boring.  I would not be surprised if it lasts only 1 season, even considering some 2 $1m winners thus far!

The game is sometimes confusing as well.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19815 Posts
          Posted: May 14, 2015, 6:56 am - IP Logged

I have watched a few eps.  It's a flashy show loaded with CGI and a nice set!  However, the game play and action is slow and boring.  I would not be surprised if it lasts only 1 season, even considering some 2 $1m winners thus far!

The game is sometimes confusing as well.

I thought the game was being faded out.  Ohio was scheduled to join back in January and never did because of the trouble other states were having with it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
            Indiana
            United States
            Member #129225
            June 13, 2012
            546 Posts
            Posted: May 14, 2015, 7:33 am - IP Logged

I thought the game was being faded out.  Ohio was scheduled to join back in January and never did because of the trouble other states were having with it.

Indiana just came out with a Monopoly Millionaires Club scratch off.  It costs $5 you either win on the ticket or can send the losing ticket in for a chance to get on the show.  I'm not big on scratch off's so I haven't purchased one yet. 

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
              mid-Ohio
              United States
              Member #9
              March 24, 2001
              19815 Posts
              Posted: May 14, 2015, 7:51 am - IP Logged

Indiana just came out with a Monopoly Millionaires Club scratch off.  It costs $5 you either win on the ticket or can send the losing ticket in for a chance to get on the show.  I'm not big on scratch off's so I haven't purchased one yet. 

When I first read about the game last year I had the impression that it would be a multi-state game with the same rules and prices in every state but that sounds like a different concept.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Saylorgirl's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                Indiana
                United States
                Member #129225
                June 13, 2012
                546 Posts
                Posted: May 14, 2015, 10:28 am - IP Logged

When I first read about the game last year I had the impression that it would be a multi-state game with the same rules and prices in every state but that sounds like a different concept.

I know I was surprised when I saw the scratch off, but it is the same logo from the draw game and is promoting the Las Vegas game show.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
                  NY
                  United States
                  Member #121961
                  January 21, 2012
                  3157 Posts
                  Posted: May 14, 2015, 11:04 am - IP Logged

Amazing how far technology has come.