Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 6:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The poster above me, the poster below me...

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10389 Posts
Posted: May 12, 2015, 12:32 am - IP Logged

This is a game some people play on other boards, so let's do a lottery or an LP version.  Above me and below me mean before and after a post.

Have fun.

Here's a start -

The poster below me has played the same Pick 3 number for four years even though an audit three years ago proved that only seven out of the ten numbers were in the bowl!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4144 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2015, 12:44 am - IP Logged

This is a game some people play on other boards, so let's do a lottery or an LP version.  Above me and below me mean before and after a post.

Have fun.

Here's a start -

The poster below me has played the same Pick 3 number for four years even though an audit three years ago proved that only seven out of the ten numbers were in the bowl!

The Poster above me said that he had won PB a few years back, but when asked where was he residing at the time of his win, he said Hawaii.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10389 Posts
      Posted: May 12, 2015, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

^ The poster above me would be great at doing marketing surveys for lotteries.

v The poster below me has been working on a system based on Roman numerals but can't find any accommodating play slips to test it live.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.