Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cash 4 Life

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 1 year ago by temposhaman.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
NY State
United States
Member #92609
June 10, 2010
3701 Posts
Posted: May 15, 2015, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

It's been almost one year since Cash4Life began in New York and New Jersey.  I've been playing it lately because the 42 is the only number (of a set of 60) that has yet to be drawn.

Up until now, I didn't have much info on the game.  I just finished making an Excel spreadsheet with every drawing in it since the game started, and it's provided a few insights into the game that I didn't have until now. So I thought I'd share what I've recently learned.

First, play a number from 1 to 19 in the first position.  There's been just four of the ninety six drawings that have been held that had a number in the 20's in the first position.  Only one drawing had a number in the 30's in the first position.  There's never been a drawing with a number from the 40's or 50's in the first position.

In the last position, play a number in the 40's or 50's. (I'm including 60 as part of the 50's)  There haven't been many drawings with a number in the 20's or 30's in the fourth or fifth position. (there's been 10)

I would recommend that you DO NOT play three numbers from the same number group. There have been only eight drawings where three numbers from the same number group have been drawn.

A sum of all five numbers seems to be an average of approximately 150.  Therefore, I'd play from a range of 125 to 175.

The hottest number is 8 with 15 hits. The 42 has never been drawn, and the least drawn number is 39 with 2 hits since the game began.

As I learn more, I'll post here... For instance I'm going to see which number group has had the most hits, which has the least etc.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3701 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2015, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

The twenty's have had the most hits of any number group in C4L.  They've had 89 balls be drawn since the game began on June 14th of 2014.  Each of the other number groups have about the same number of hits as each other. (75 to 85 hits)

I've seen a fair amount of repeaters drawn, but one thing I noticed was that while double repeaters do happen, they don't happen nearly as much as repeaters.  So if a number has been drawn in three consecutive drawings it's very likely that it's not going to come out in the next drawing. There haven't been any triple repeaters in the entire life of C4L.  (only 96 drawings to date)

If a number does repeat, it might come out again for a third time, but I'd be more inclined to think that it wont double repeat.

As of today, each non-cashball number has an expected total of 8 hits since 6/14/14.  So the 8 and 43 have been on fire with a total of 15 hits each. 

The hottest CashBall is the 2, but that doesn't mean much because even if you do have the CashBall without any other numbers, you don't win any money.  Having just the CashBall on a line pays nothing.   

I should point out that these posts apply to New York and New Jersey only.  I've read that Pennsylvania is joining C4L, (I don't know if it's started in PA yet or not) nor am I aware if any other states have picked up the game.  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
      United States
      Member #92609
      June 10, 2010
      3701 Posts
      Posted: May 20, 2015, 3:45 pm - IP Logged

Four numbers drawn from the same number group has not happened in the 97 C4L drawings held to date.

Three numbers drawn from the same number group have happened, but not a lot.  (Just 9 times)

The majority of drawings will see numbers drawn from three or four of the six number groups.

The net of all this is dont bunch' up your numbers close together.  Spread 'em out. G5

NY State
        United States
        Member #92609
        June 10, 2010
        3701 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2015, 4:08 pm - IP Logged

Four numbers drawn from the same number group has not happened in the 97 C4L drawings held to date.

Three numbers drawn from the same number group have happened, but not a lot.  (Just 9 times)

The majority of drawings will see numbers drawn from three or four of the six number groups.

The net of all this is dont bunch' up your numbers close together.  Spread 'em out. G5

Well, technically, it hasn't.  It's one of those "It has happened, but it didn't happen.

Four numbers in the twenty's (20,22,26 & 27) were drawn on 12/18/14. However, 20 is technically part of the teens, so if you look at it THAT way, no it hasn't happened.  I report.  YOU decide.  G5

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
          Massachusetts
          United States
          Member #37433
          April 14, 2006
          2747 Posts
          Posted: June 14, 2015, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

I happened to be in upstate NY and decided to get myself one C4L ticket for 8 advance draws beginning Jun 15.

I randomly selected the numbers when filing the bet slip. They are 

07-09-25-37-49 CB 03

It seems there is no enthusiasm for this game

That money's gone fo ever

Long Island, NY
            United States
            Member #57412
            January 3, 2008
            419 Posts
            Posted: June 18, 2015, 2:19 am - IP Logged

Just like sweet million, this is turning in to another super hard game to predict.

Boy, what a pay off if you get it.  Even second prize is super.  5 out of 60.

I never missed a draw of sweet million and won't miss this one.

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
              Bronx, NY
              United States
              Member #164554
              March 6, 2015
              794 Posts
              Posted: June 28, 2015, 12:01 am - IP Logged

Hi G5 how is your progress with cash 4 life as you are taking a break from take 5?

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                Massachusetts
                United States
                Member #37433
                April 14, 2006
                2747 Posts
                Posted: June 29, 2015, 11:18 pm - IP Logged

I happened to be in upstate NY and decided to get myself one C4L ticket for 8 advance draws beginning Jun 15.

I randomly selected the numbers when filing the bet slip. They are 

07-09-25-37-49 CB 03

It seems there is no enthusiasm for this game

June 29, 2015 CASH4LIFE WINNING NUMBERS:

01-19-37-49-56  CB (03)

It seems I just won $10 with 3 draws remaining. Yay!

That money's gone fo ever

NY State
                  United States
                  Member #92609
                  June 10, 2010
                  3701 Posts
                  Posted: July 2, 2015, 5:28 am - IP Logged

Hi G5 how is your progress with cash 4 life as you are taking a break from take 5?

Hi Elina!  Sorry I just saw your post today!

How am I doing with C4L???  Not good at all thank you!  But I'm still playing it.  I've hardly had any numbers so I started playing Take5 again.

The 42 has never been drawn in the entire history of Cash 4Life.  It's the only number that has yet to be drawn. So I play it on 4 lines, each line with a different cashball.  If I hit 5 numbers doing that, I'd win $1,000 a week for life.  The odds on that happening are very low, (in terms of lottery odds) they're approximately 18,000 to 1.  After the 42 is eventually drawn, I doubt I'll play the game any longer.  G5

Maryland
                    United States
                    Member #162434
                    January 2, 2015
                    887 Posts
                    Posted: July 2, 2015, 9:23 pm - IP Logged

So has this game had any jackpot winners? Or even 2nd place lately?  I have access to its sister game - Lucky for Life in DE and its almost not worth even playing.

NY State
                      United States
                      Member #92609
                      June 10, 2010
                      3701 Posts
                      Posted: July 7, 2015, 6:14 am - IP Logged

So has this game had any jackpot winners? Or even 2nd place lately?  I have access to its sister game - Lucky for Life in DE and its almost not worth even playing.

A few.  Not many.  Cash 4Life is almost not worth playing too.  G5

United States
                        Member #166618
                        May 30, 2015
                        84 Posts
                        Posted: July 9, 2015, 5:05 pm - IP Logged

I play lucky for life in michigan, they just started this new promo which is weird for michigan lotto, where if you buy 3 tickets u get 1 easy pick, but it's only offered if you buy a 3 panel ( 6$ )

I bought a 5 panel and it didn't give me one -.-