Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mega Millions Tuesday May 19

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 2 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Washington,Michigan
United States
Member #11416
February 13, 2005
639 Posts
Posted: May 16, 2015, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

Some one from Michigan will hit the Mega Millions jackpot this Tuesday.

The winner will be psykomo from Michigan.

I have a feeling psykomo will hit the Mega Millions jackpot this Tuesday. He will go all out and buy $100 of  tickets.

hearsetrax's avatar - 0118

United States
    Member #52345
    May 21, 2007
    2680 Posts
    Posted: May 16, 2015, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

of all the souls I've encountered in nearly 8 years to the date of my being here

thars only the even dozen that deserve to win and both Todd and psykomo are on that list

as for the rest of us....   time will spin a most curious yarn indeed

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
      JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
      Member #141034
      April 2, 2013
      1419 Posts
      Posted: May 16, 2015, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

Everybody deserves to win, including you, if you bought a ticket. Unfortunately or fortunately, it doesn't always work out that way, and so is life.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
        Texas
        United States
        Member #55889
        October 23, 2007
        5762 Posts
        Posted: May 17, 2015, 9:57 am - IP Logged

Everybody deserves to win, including you, if you bought a ticket. Unfortunately or fortunately, it doesn't always work out that way, and so is life.

Amen. Whoever buys a ticket deserves to win.

I just hope it's me. I'm not picky. Tx Lotto, MM, or PB. Any one of those will work for me.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19901 Posts
          Posted: May 17, 2015, 10:41 am - IP Logged

Amen. Whoever buys a ticket deserves to win.

I just hope it's me. I'm not picky. Tx Lotto, MM, or PB. Any one of those will work for me.

If someone does win it they will figure the price of their winning ticket would have been a bargain at ten times the price, it's only the losers that will regret having spent a dollar for a ticket.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
            Bay Area - California
            United States
            Member #136477
            December 12, 2012
            4146 Posts
            Posted: May 17, 2015, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

It's about time California flexed it's muscles- l foresee the Golden State bagging this one. Now that we have the Warriors in the NBA Western Conference Finals, it seems only fair that a jackpot win should follow. ..Thumbs Up 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
              Member #4877
              May 30, 2004
              5145 Posts
              Posted: May 17, 2015, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

KIR>>>HTX>>>See Ya!

Psyko knows U2 have fixed B ball's 2 hit N UR >>>>>favor $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$Puke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At this time I can only throw moe money @ D jackpot games & "HOPE" D god of LUCK will smile on my numbers.

PartyDanceParty

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                Texas
                United States
                Member #55889
                October 23, 2007
                5762 Posts
                Posted: May 17, 2015, 11:02 pm - IP Logged

If someone does win it they will figure the price of their winning ticket would have been a bargain at ten times the price, it's only the losers that will regret having spent a dollar for a ticket.

I never regret only spending a dollar. I have regretted spending 5 or 10 dollars. Even so, every so often I will play all the numbers in a game, Texas Lotto or MM, because that does give a player the best chance to win a jackpot.

If Texas Lotto gets a little higher I might play that way in June.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19901 Posts
                  Posted: May 18, 2015, 12:14 am - IP Logged

Did anyone else notice that all 5 white ball numbers in Friday night drawing had hit in the previous 4 drawings which only included 13 numbers?  There use to be a guy posting here that would spend $20 dollars or so playing only numbers that had hit in the previous 5 drawings.  I noticed he hasn't posted in over a year but I thought of him when I noticed that.  That was the first time that had happened since MM matrix changed 164 drawings ago, in fact that was the first all the white balls had hit in less than eight previous drawings since the 5/75 matrix change.

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7344 Posts
                    Posted: May 18, 2015, 12:25 am - IP Logged

If I recall correctly, they only used the bonus number 8 with their picks. With a total of 75 numbers instead of 46, once out of 164 drawings is expected.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19901 Posts
                      Posted: May 18, 2015, 12:40 am - IP Logged

If I recall correctly, they only used the bonus number 8 with their picks. With a total of 75 numbers instead of 46, once out of 164 drawings is expected.

That will change the profile of the combinations I play.  Last Friday I went through over 50000 random combinations and about 400 of them came close to what I was looking for which 15 I played.  I threw out anything that had all five numbers covering less than eight drawings.  I check the reject file and I could have played all 400 and still wouldn't have done better than match 2.  I'm getting my old GWBasic programs rewritten and compiled using QB64 and some parts of it runs 10 time faster so I can check 10 times as many numbers in my workout.  In a few more weeks I should be able to move everything over to my Windows 8 machine.

Evil Looking