Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:35 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Texas Pre-test Data for use with lottery programs.

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Technut.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Technut's avatar - moon
3rd Rock from Sun
United States
Member #159103
September 13, 2014
151 Posts
Posted: May 17, 2015, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

The following post is for Texas Lottery players like myself. I have spent nearly 2 years building and working on this data. it is in Comma Separated Value format (CSV) for use with Lottery Sorcerer (LS) program and the LSADB data is for use with Lottery Statistical Analyser (LSA). What i have done is added the pre-test data provided by the Texas Lottery website to the files for the above listed programs. in order to use the CSV data with LS you have to create virtual lotteries within the program and name them based in the data provided. here's the name notes PT=Pre-Test, CH=Current History(Official Draw). an Extra addon i made for LSA is as follows. for the pick3 and daily4 games the program was not designed to handle repeating single digits so to fix the problem and get accurate draw counts i setup the data for example of 256 would be 12 25 36 using the first digit spot as number position and second digit spot as the number drawn. This also applies to the daily4 game.

The following link is for the Texas CSV Data (LS)

https://app.box.com/s/xehs7vtr0rd2128hd9e1i2ugftucutw1

The following link is for the Texas LSADB Data (LSA)

https://app.box.com/s/7c1wvjv2nlca73m2c36pxavn3cg832rd

Updated thru May 16th drawing days.

I hope someone finds this useful and shares any thing they may learn to help others as well.

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift that's why it's called the PRESENT! (c8

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
    From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
    United States
    Member #49750
    February 13, 2007
    449 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2015, 12:11 am - IP Logged

The following post is for Texas Lottery players like myself. I have spent nearly 2 years building and working on this data. it is in Comma Separated Value format (CSV) for use with Lottery Sorcerer (LS) program and the LSADB data is for use with Lottery Statistical Analyser (LSA). What i have done is added the pre-test data provided by the Texas Lottery website to the files for the above listed programs. in order to use the CSV data with LS you have to create virtual lotteries within the program and name them based in the data provided. here's the name notes PT=Pre-Test, CH=Current History(Official Draw). an Extra addon i made for LSA is as follows. for the pick3 and daily4 games the program was not designed to handle repeating single digits so to fix the problem and get accurate draw counts i setup the data for example of 256 would be 12 25 36 using the first digit spot as number position and second digit spot as the number drawn. This also applies to the daily4 game.

I hope someone finds this useful and shares any thing they may learn to help others as well.

Downloaded the Lottery Statistical Analyser (LSA) from CNET website. It doesn't seem to work though when you press the install button. If you push the repair button it goes through the motions and then takes you to a BLANK webpage to register the product. It is a bogus software! Crazy

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

Technut's avatar - moon
      3rd Rock from Sun
      United States
      Member #159103
      September 13, 2014
      151 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2015, 9:52 am - IP Logged

Downloaded the Lottery Statistical Analyser (LSA) from CNET website. It doesn't seem to work though when you press the install button. If you push the repair button it goes through the motions and then takes you to a BLANK webpage to register the product. It is a bogus software! Crazy

LSA is not bogus software. The original website is not valid any longer.  Look it up on google or another search engine. Then you will find the web site.

Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, Today is a gift that's why it's called the PRESENT! (c8

Technut's avatar - moon
        3rd Rock from Sun
        United States
        Member #159103
        September 13, 2014
        151 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2015, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Both files are now updated thru Sat. May 23,2015 drawings.

Technut's avatar - moon
          3rd Rock from Sun
          United States
          Member #159103
          September 13, 2014
          151 Posts
          Posted: May 31, 2015, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Both files are now updated thru Sat. May 30th,2015.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
            Dallas, Texas
            United States
            Member #4549
            May 2, 2004
            1848 Posts
            Posted: June 2, 2015, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Downloaded it. Don't understand the purpose.

You did a great job. But what would you use them for?

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Technut's avatar - moon
              3rd Rock from Sun
              United States
              Member #159103
              September 13, 2014
              151 Posts
              Posted: June 4, 2015, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

It's another way to see how numbers fall and not just winning numbers only but with pre-tests added things change.

Technut's avatar - moon
                3rd Rock from Sun
                United States
                Member #159103
                September 13, 2014
                151 Posts
                Posted: June 14, 2015, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

Sorry for the delay. I have updated both files thru Sat. June 13th 2015.

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                  NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  887 Posts
                  Posted: June 20, 2015, 1:15 pm - IP Logged

LSA is not bogus software. The original website is not valid any longer.  Look it up on google or another search engine. Then you will find the web site.

Yes, LSA was not bogus software. I like it too but it has not been working anymore since 3 years ago.

The all data has stopped to update for long time.  I try to contact the owner again and again but no answer.

I think Jimmy has abandoned his LSA now.

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                  • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                  • Practice is the only criterion for testing truth.
                    Technut's avatar - moon
                    3rd Rock from Sun
                    United States
                    Member #159103
                    September 13, 2014
                    151 Posts
                    Posted: June 24, 2015, 10:52 am - IP Logged

Yes, LSA was not bogus software. I like it too but it has not been working anymore since 3 years ago.

The all data has stopped to update for long time.  I try to contact the owner again and again but no answer.

I think Jimmy has abandoned his LSA now.

Actually the update server has been down for a long time until recently. Jamie has done something about that but you need to goto his sw website to get the details since it is against forum rules to post other sites except for download pages of data we give to LP readers. Go look up LSA thru search engine then you will know more.

PS. I am behind on weekly data update due to fact i been busy looking for work and was out of town. I should have files updated by sunday again i believe.

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #54483
                      August 20, 2007
                      887 Posts
                      Posted: June 26, 2015, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Actually the update server has been down for a long time until recently. Jamie has done something about that but you need to goto his sw website to get the details since it is against forum rules to post other sites except for download pages of data we give to LP readers. Go look up LSA thru search engine then you will know more.

PS. I am behind on weekly data update due to fact i been busy looking for work and was out of town. I should have files updated by sunday again i believe.

Hi, Technut:

I found two problems when I'm visiting LSA website:

1) The Support page is not working anymore. I can not send any email to him by using the page. Why?
                      2) I can not make Register in the Forum page. I try use different email addresses but the answer always is:
                      Your email address has been blocked by the administrator of Forum. Why?

I do hope LSA can be updated and work really. I'm looking forward to your reply now. Thanks.

Best regards,

lb

• Saying Lotto #s Can be Predicted means that Lotto's ODD can be reduced down  to an economical level by a system.
                      • Saying a Lotto System Works means that we can win constantly (not each draw)  and economically (get a real profit) by using the System.
                        Technut's avatar - moon
                        3rd Rock from Sun
                        United States
                        Member #159103
                        September 13, 2014
                        151 Posts
                        Posted: June 26, 2015, 11:05 am - IP Logged
                        Hi, Technut:

I found two problems when I'm visiting LSA website:

1) The Support page is not working anymore. I can not send any email to him by using the page. Why?
                        2) I can not make Register in the Forum page. I try use different email addresses but the answer always is:
                        Your email address has been blocked by the administrator of Forum. Why?

I do hope LSA can be updated and work really. I'm looking forward to your reply now. Thanks.

Best regards,

lb

Ok the support page is still linked to the old web address the last i knew.

As for the reason why you can't register on the forum i am not sure.

There was recent post where someone tried to hijack his entire site.

But you should be able to atleast go thru the forum as a guest and find the link he posted to download updated data for your state.

i know he is slow with updating information right now and why that is i am not sure either but he is supposed to be working on updating LSA to new version that will be setup in format prefered by windows 7 & 8. And i think the new version will also handle pick3 & Pick4 type games and upto 12 numbers for other games like All Or Nothing.

NYC
                          United States
                          Member #54483
                          August 20, 2007
                          887 Posts
                          Posted: June 26, 2015, 11:48 am - IP Logged

Ok the support page is still linked to the old web address the last i knew.

As for the reason why you can't register on the forum i am not sure.

There was recent post where someone tried to hijack his entire site.

But you should be able to atleast go thru the forum as a guest and find the link he posted to download updated data for your state.

i know he is slow with updating information right now and why that is i am not sure either but he is supposed to be working on updating LSA to new version that will be setup in format prefered by windows 7 & 8. And i think the new version will also handle pick3 & Pick4 type games and upto 12 numbers for other games like All Or Nothing.

Do you know when the new version of LSA can be finished?

Technut's avatar - moon
                            3rd Rock from Sun
                            United States
                            Member #159103
                            September 13, 2014
                            151 Posts
                            Posted: June 26, 2015, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Do you know when the new version of LSA can be finished?

I just know he is working on it. As for a release date that is unknown.

NYC
                              United States
                              Member #54483
                              August 20, 2007
                              887 Posts
                              Posted: June 26, 2015, 1:43 pm - IP Logged

I just know he is working on it. As for a release date that is unknown.

Yes, Jamie told me:he is working on it about two years ago.