Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What do you think about this?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Vergie6.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
North Carolina
United States
Member #59855
March 29, 2008
31506 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2015, 9:56 am - IP Logged

I went to a Sheetz store I buy my tickets from sometimes & yesterday the clerk printed out a receipt with all of the serial numbers of each ticket I bought so when I was paying her I asked if I could have it & the shift supervisor was standing beside her at another register & he said no you can't have it.  Well I said it's just a receipt & he said no it's showing her what to charge you.

When I buy my tickets at 2 or 3 BP stations they print the same receipt out & hand it to me with my tickets & that's how I even knew it existed & I've never asked them for one. 

SO I was really shocked when this Sheetz supervisor would not let me have it & I'm pretty sure they threw it away.

One time a lady told me she uses the serial numbers printed on there to pick out some of her p3 & p4 numbers so I thought that was a good idea though I haven't tried it yet.

Was so shocked he wouldn't let me have it I just wanted to know what anybody reading this thinks about it.

I have to go to work or I'd take a picture of the one which was given to me at a BP last night so you can see what I mean...will do it tonight if anyone wants me to and if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Thanks for anyone's opinion of this...I think when I ever see the manager I'll ask him why his supervisor couldn't have given it to me.

Gastonia, NC
    United States
    Member #87041
    February 16, 2010
    184 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2015, 10:06 am - IP Logged

Hello Vergie

You should question him, I have always been able to get my receipts with no problem, when I first started playing

I didnt know they gave you a receipt, when one asked me if I wanted it, I have been getting them since with noone

saying no you cannot get them, for one reason is tax purposes, there should be no reason for them to refuse you

your receipt, good luck

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #59855
      March 29, 2008
      31506 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2015, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Hello Vergie

You should question him, I have always been able to get my receipts with no problem, when I first started playing

I didnt know they gave you a receipt, when one asked me if I wanted it, I have been getting them since with noone

saying no you cannot get them, for one reason is tax purposes, there should be no reason for them to refuse you

your receipt, good luck

Thanks, we can close this thread now. I stopped by there this morning to buy my tickets & showed the manager of the store one of the receipts from the BP I had & asked why his employee refused to give it to me yesterday & he said he shouldn't have so he asked me to ask him for one tonight & see what happens because he would be gone home.

...well, I didn't have to ask him, "HE" (the same shift supervisor happened to be the one to wait on me) & he asked me if I wanted one & I said yes so he gave me the one with the serial numbers on it and also the one from the cash register so...end of story!...if I had not stood up for myself & complained about it I would still be intimidated by him!

The reason I started this thread about it was I just wondered if it had ever happened to anyone else & I thought it was very very weird that it happened to me when it was just a receipt.