Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Still Lucky: The Lottery

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 2 years ago by lejardin.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
Happy California
United States
Member #157856
August 2, 2014
1514 Posts
Posted: May 18, 2015, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Tonight Monday 5/18/2015 & Wednesday night 5/20/2015   The Discovery Family Channel DFCH #121 on Xfinity will be showing these "The Lottery Changed my life".  The starting times are 5 p.m. Pacific Coast Time, 7p.m. Central Time.

For both days . Monday & Wednesday.

I am here in California and I subscribe to the Digital Preferred package.

This channel will also be repeating the shows tonight.  And maybe Wednesday night too. There are six stories to be told over the two show nights.

Good Luck 

music*

I've been rich and I've been poor. Believe me, rich is better. 

Attributed to Joe E. Lewis and others

sully16's avatar - sharan
    Ringleader
    Michigan
    United States
    Member #81740
    October 28, 2009
    40431 Posts
    Posted: May 18, 2015, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the info.

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Happy California
      United States
      Member #157856
      August 2, 2014
      1514 Posts
      Posted: May 18, 2015, 7:32 pm - IP Logged

You are most welcome & Good Luck sully16 !!Troll

Happy California
        United States
        Member #157856
        August 2, 2014
        1514 Posts
        Posted: May 20, 2015, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi, this is music*. I just checked the Discovery Family Channel DFCH #121 on Xfinity, Still Lucky,How the Lottery Changed My Life starts  at 5p.m. PST  and 7p.m.CST. Tonight-Wednesday.-5/20/2015.  Enjoy.

I am thinking about asking the Forum the following question, "What will happen to our Social Security Numbers when there is no longer Social Security?" I probably will not live to see the answer.

Happy California
          United States
          Member #157856
          August 2, 2014
          1514 Posts
          Posted: May 20, 2015, 5:57 pm - IP Logged

Next Wednesday night Xfinity's Discovery Family Channel DFCH #121 will show the top 20 How the Lottery changed my life. Brad Duke will be there. Wednesday 5/27/2015 at 7pm PST . I will keep this updated if i am mistaken and will provide correct data.

I watched Brad Duke on the Monday show. He is doing very well. He has more money now then when he won. The Brad Duke Foundation has helped many Idaho citizens.

I hope to do the same when I win.

United States
            Member #149820
            December 9, 2013
            644 Posts
            Posted: May 20, 2015, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

Watching now...seems like they're adding a couple of updates on each winner, next Wednesday they're doing the top 20 winners stories...Wonder where ole Cynthia and Lonrae are now LOL

Arizona
              United States
              Member #165073
              March 24, 2015
              220 Posts
              Posted: May 20, 2015, 8:49 pm - IP Logged

Hi, this is music*. I just checked the Discovery Family Channel DFCH #121 on Xfinity, Still Lucky,How the Lottery Changed My Life starts  at 5p.m. PST  and 7p.m.CST. Tonight-Wednesday.-5/20/2015.  Enjoy.

I am thinking about asking the Forum the following question, "What will happen to our Social Security Numbers when there is no longer Social Security?" I probably will not live to see the answer.

SS isn't going anywhere any time soon. However, if it is abolished, the Social Security Number will live on in its alter ego of the Taxpayer Identification Number, and a lot of people will continue to use the old name for it.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
                Member #118609
                November 4, 2011
                935 Posts
                Posted: May 21, 2015, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Next Wednesday night Xfinity's Discovery Family Channel DFCH #121 will show the top 20 How the Lottery changed my life. Brad Duke will be there. Wednesday 5/27/2015 at 7pm PST . I will keep this updated if i am mistaken and will provide correct data.

I watched Brad Duke on the Monday show. He is doing very well. He has more money now then when he won. The Brad Duke Foundation has helped many Idaho citizens.

I hope to do the same when I win.

Dang, i dont get that channel.   It figures, I love to watch the lottery shows and now they switch the channels.  Guess they figured enough people watch from the Discovery channel, add it to Discover Family and charge more lol.  It would cost me $10 a month more, oh well.