Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Georgia members: Jumbo Bucks State Lottery

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TinkerMazell's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
Augusta, Georgia
United States
Member #127854
May 10, 2012
81 Posts
Posted: May 25, 2015, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

I've gotten quick picks for every drawing so far. I won $50 for 4 out of 6. What do you folks think about this new game so far?

I am a $20,000 winner from a Georgia Lottery scratch off game called "$3,000,000 Taxes Paid"!

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #77167
    July 15, 2009
    554 Posts
    Posted: May 25, 2015, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Think I will get a quick pick multi-draw for that game.   Not having any luck with Cash 5 here.  Ga has better games than SC. Good luck to you, TM.

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

Augusta, Georgia
      United States
      Member #127854
      May 10, 2012
      81 Posts
      Posted: May 25, 2015, 6:04 pm - IP Logged

Think I will get a quick pick multi-draw for that game.   Not having any luck with Cash 5 here.  Ga has better games than SC. Good luck to you, TM.

Thank you and good luck to you as well! You must live near the Savannah River like I do.

I am a $20,000 winner from a Georgia Lottery scratch off game called "$3,000,000 Taxes Paid"!

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
        Member #142499
        May 13, 2013
        1182 Posts
        Posted: May 26, 2015, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

I've gotten quick picks for every drawing so far. I won $50 for 4 out of 6. What do you folks think about this new game so far?

Didn't think about it until now, even with their super annoying radio jingle. But what the heck, I'll give it a try. Right now I'm oh-for-about-100 PB/MM tickets this year (how is that even possible?) so I'm open to trying anything new.

I might wake up early and go running.  I might also wake up and win the lottery.

The odds are about the same.

JMBrown's avatar - hiro bird2_neg.jpg
          georgia
          United States
          Member #88939
          March 26, 2010
          19 Posts
          Posted: May 27, 2015, 9:40 am - IP Logged

Good morning! I think this game will be cancelled as well . I have been getting 5 quick picks per game with the option of Cash Match since this game started , well all i have how during this entire time was $30.00. It seems as though no one has won the big jackpot all this time. The funny thing is that you can get 2 numbers on Fantasy 5 and win a ticket and there is only 5 sets of numbers and Jumbo Bucks Lotto has six sets and you can't win anything. I give up Ga Lottery , it's your game and guess what you won

Augusta, Georgia
            United States
            Member #127854
            May 10, 2012
            81 Posts
            Posted: May 31, 2015, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Didn't think about it until now, even with their super annoying radio jingle. But what the heck, I'll give it a try. Right now I'm oh-for-about-100 PB/MM tickets this year (how is that even possible?) so I'm open to trying anything new.

Good luck!

Augusta, Georgia
              United States
              Member #127854
              May 10, 2012
              81 Posts
              Posted: May 31, 2015, 1:38 pm - IP Logged

Good morning! I think this game will be cancelled as well . I have been getting 5 quick picks per game with the option of Cash Match since this game started , well all i have how during this entire time was $30.00. It seems as though no one has won the big jackpot all this time. The funny thing is that you can get 2 numbers on Fantasy 5 and win a ticket and there is only 5 sets of numbers and Jumbo Bucks Lotto has six sets and you can't win anything. I give up Ga Lottery , it's your game and guess what you won

Don't give up! Know what they say... "quitters never win"! And, "You can't win it if you're not in it!"

slim7349's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                Ga
                United States
                Member #163774
                February 9, 2015
                138 Posts
                Posted: June 29, 2015, 10:36 pm - IP Logged

I only know of 1 person who has ever won the jackpot since this game was established in Ga.

has anyone else won the jackpot?

Augusta, Georgia
                  United States
                  Member #127854
                  May 10, 2012
                  81 Posts
                  Posted: July 4, 2015, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

I only know of 1 person who has ever won the jackpot since this game was established in Ga.

has anyone else won the jackpot?

Nope.... just one winner yet. It's up to over four million now. I want it.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                    Chief Bottle Washer
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #1
                    May 31, 2000
                    23259 Posts
                    Posted: July 4, 2015, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Jackpot Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.