Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

FIFA scandal and LOTTERY scandal?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 2 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
Member #4877
May 30, 2004
5120 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2015, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

FIFA corruption scandal has busted a "big" bubble and a small rubber ball<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Dupe Alert

Sepp Blatter, FIFA president refuses to take any responsibility. "He attributed the corruption in FIFA to "a tiny minority" and vowed to cooperate with

authorities "to make sure anyone involved in wrong doings, from top to bottom, is discovered and punished." >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!

NOTE: Do anyone of you post members think>>>our little plastic ball  "game" could expose this MUCH WORLD CORRUPTION and GREED $$$ $$$?

Lurking  Hit With Stick  Argue P***ed Argue Naughty

United States
    Member #166569
    May 27, 2015
    29 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2015, 4:49 pm - IP Logged

It is always possible, but I personally think there are too many checks and balances that prevent it from happening.

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
      LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4498 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2015, 6:50 pm - IP Logged

FIFA corruption scandal has busted a "big" bubble and a small rubber ball<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Dupe Alert

Sepp Blatter, FIFA president refuses to take any responsibility. "He attributed the corruption in FIFA to "a tiny minority" and vowed to cooperate with

authorities "to make sure anyone involved in wrong doings, from top to bottom, is discovered and punished." >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!

NOTE: Do anyone of you post members think>>>our little plastic ball  "game" could expose this MUCH WORLD CORRUPTION and GREED $$$ $$$?

Lurking  Hit With Stick  Argue P***ed Argue Naughty

I Agree!

FOLLOWING THE LITTLE WHITE BOUNCING WHITE BALL TO $$$$

Absolutely psykomo, the FIFA again proves that when large monies are at stake in any field of speculation then greed becomes a major corrupting possibility - just L@@K at the many reports in the national & world  press.

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5120 Posts
        Posted: May 29, 2015, 11:34 am - IP Logged

It is always possible, but I personally think there are too many checks and balances that prevent it from happening.

PS:

Hope UR right bout too many checks and balances,.......hopefully they protect all them computer generated jackpot$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Crazy  Yes Nod  Mad  Crazy 

United States
          Member #166569
          May 27, 2015
          29 Posts
          Posted: May 29, 2015, 11:44 am - IP Logged

PS:

Hope UR right bout too many checks and balances,.......hopefully they protect all them computer generated jackpot$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Crazy  Yes Nod  Mad  Crazy 

Me too Psykomo.   I can't figure out how to add emoticon's, other wise, I would put one with a thumbs up to you.

United States
            Member #4877
            May 30, 2004
            5120 Posts
            Posted: May 30, 2015, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!

FOLLOWING THE LITTLE WHITE BOUNCING WHITE BALL TO $$$$

Absolutely psykomo, the FIFA again proves that when large monies are at stake in any field of speculation then greed becomes a major corrupting possibility - just L@@K at the many reports in the national & world  press.

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

EK:

YES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>world........national........and local press is full of "IT">>>>>but very selective bout who they "talk bout"!!!

YES, think they knows where the money is and who can put D bread on D banquet table.  Follow the money is the way it goes and who....

makes the most goals rule. Psyko been chasing them little white bouncing white balls from all over D world, national and local

too!!! Havn't HIT a DM "JACKPOT"<<<<<<<<<<<<<<yet. MY cash revenue from D lottery adds up to -OOO,OOO,OOO $

YES, Psyko could ask my agent to sign me up for a book tour or speaking on college circles for $5oo.000 each, but when I ask him, he quit!

Let'$ WIN ONE 4D Psyko before he goes "CRAZY">>>Dance2015Dance $$$

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
              Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123700
              February 27, 2012
              4035 Posts
              Posted: May 30, 2015, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

Soccer is not sport, it is money business. They let them do for many years. Everybody knew ... , nobody reacted.

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5120 Posts
                Posted: June 1, 2015, 11:44 am - IP Logged

Soccer is not sport, it is money business. They let them do for many years. Everybody knew ... , nobody reacted.

SM:

They must have all had their heads in the sand with their "assets" .........EXPOSED or their heads up their "assets" with hands in the fans pocket$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Stop corruptionStopfraudStopconsumer rip off

United States
                  Member #4877
                  May 30, 2004
                  5120 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2015, 10:41 am - IP Logged

THANK YOU __LOTTERY POST__ 4UR EXCELLENT REPORTING

If you are interested in the lottery you must know about THE LOTTERY POST. Still the greatest 4 all these many YEARS!

Always amazed at how  much this site can cover. Example, if U want to search lottery fraud, punch "lottery fraud" in Search. Don't blink

UR eye and 3,820 results will suddenly appear on UR computer screen. WOW>>>LP>>UR much better than CNN>FOX>ABC>or NBC!

Party DanceHiding Behind Computer Dance Party

United States
                    Member #4877
                    May 30, 2004
                    5120 Posts
                    Posted: June 3, 2015, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

LpLa   

For the Game............... For the World

A period of corruption and fraud began on May 26th & ended June 3rd when Stepp Blatter stepped down after stepp'n UP, when he was

re elected as President of FiFa.  "Hopefully" lottery fans world-wide will use this example of what could happen to their game & organize

the lottery games to protect themselves against corruption, fraud and abuse! We must ask Todd to stepp-UP run for president of LpLa!!

PartyLottery Post Lottery Association Party

Todd Northrop,  President & Chief bottle washer n charge