Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need Help

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 2 years ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Birmingham al
United States
Member #127165
April 24, 2012
23 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2015, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

I'm in need of a experienced programmer willing to help me develop a program to be used with pick 5 and pick 6 lottery types. The goal is to make my life a little easier and eventually help others. I have a great method which I have been using myself but as I stated before it just takes so darn long to gather data. I thought what better place to ask than here.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Lets win this thing togetherBanana

Birmingham al
    United States
    Member #127165
    April 24, 2012
    23 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2015, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

I'm in need of a experienced programmer willing to help me develop a program to be used with pick 5 and pick 6 lottery types. The goal is to make my life a little easier and eventually help others. I have a great method which I have been using myself but as I stated before it just takes so darn long to gather data. I thought what better place to ask than here.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Lets win this thing togetherBanana

Im all in on this idea as well!!! How much would this cost if anyone has ever worked with a programmer before?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19826 Posts
      Posted: May 29, 2015, 9:33 am - IP Logged

Im all in on this idea as well!!! How much would this cost if anyone has ever worked with a programmer before?

Sounds like you want to reinvent the wheel, there's already tons of lottery software on the market to do that.  Do a Bing search and I'm sure you'll find hundreds of such software solutions.  Many of them have free downloads and the ones that do cost are priced less than you would probably pay for two hours of an experienced programmer time.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking