Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 9:52 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheeler +22 system is very good ...Hats off to Wheeler!!

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 2 years ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #116477
September 11, 2011
357 Posts
Posted: May 30, 2015, 5:35 am - IP Logged

Been experimenting a while with Wheelers +22 system. I find it very good for finding pairs.....but i first got the impression it was for a day or two maybe it is however it works for me around 7 to ten days with lots of pairs...BUT but ... if you +22 with a double... there are always duplicate pairs in the rundown,

not just side by side, but watch out for up and down too... for example if you see 91 up and down 2 or more times its a good play. i often see ex.. 35, or 79,

80, 23 34 68 pairs in there 2 0r more times and they very often appear in the week ahead using previous saturdays numbers as a +22 rundown.

its easier to see if you use a previous double a regular number works but when using a double its a bit easier. Thankyou Wheeler! This is tristate and it works good...was very good all through May and past months testing.. try it and see in your state Good luck!!

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    51079 Posts
    Posted: June 1, 2015, 5:18 am - IP Logged

Do you do the +22 Rundown on all six pairs?

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
      Member #116477
      September 11, 2011
      357 Posts
      Posted: June 1, 2015, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Thanks for replying, no i do not use all six... only the original front back and split pairs...one time...it works better follwing a double you get a lot of duplicate pairs in the rundown, and these often show up in the next drawings for about 7 to ten days or so... non doubles too but i find these a bit harder to see, but the pairs are there a lot.

Mommysb's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
        NYC
        United States
        Member #147402
        October 1, 2013
        7443 Posts
        Posted: June 1, 2015, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

I don't know how wheeler does it but the pairs are accurate to the tee ! One day I will learn in the meantime I so look forward to the pairs in both NYC threads

kjamlebron's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
          Warren,MI
          United States
          Member #139482
          February 24, 2013
          103 Posts
          Posted: June 1, 2015, 2:22 pm - IP Logged

How does this work can someone show me a example for MI please?

emilyg's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
            Member #14
            November 9, 2001
            31537 Posts
            Posted: June 1, 2015, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Been experimenting a while with Wheelers +22 system. I find it very good for finding pairs.....but i first got the impression it was for a day or two maybe it is however it works for me around 7 to ten days with lots of pairs...BUT but ... if you +22 with a double... there are always duplicate pairs in the rundown,

not just side by side, but watch out for up and down too... for example if you see 91 up and down 2 or more times its a good play. i often see ex.. 35, or 79,

80, 23 34 68 pairs in there 2 0r more times and they very often appear in the week ahead using previous saturdays numbers as a +22 rundown.

its easier to see if you use a previous double a regular number works but when using a double its a bit easier. Thankyou Wheeler! This is tristate and it works good...was very good all through May and past months testing.. try it and see in your state Good luck!!

It's a very good system.   I always compare his +22 to my all state pairs that I post every Sat. night in my blog.   Works about 99% of the time.  Kudos to Wheeler.

love to nibble those micey feet.

United States
              Member #70687
              February 8, 2009
              8005 Posts
              Posted: June 1, 2015, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

How exactly does it work?

The official poster of NYL results Jester

United States
                Member #116477
                September 11, 2011
                357 Posts
                Posted: June 2, 2015, 3:16 am - IP Logged

look up on p3win i will try to explain but look around it will be easier. ex say sundays number is 345  split it up  34   45 35. now you get 15 pairs by adding +22

to each row 34 = going down lets start with the 34  45

34    45   35

56    67   57

78    89   79

90    01   91

United States
                  Member #116477
                  September 11, 2011
                  357 Posts
                  Posted: June 2, 2015, 3:22 am - IP Logged

Im sorry was having a hard time last post, but look at what pairs you see up down side to side that show twice or more test with a double and you will see

many of those they are good plays... looking we see 91 35 57 79, 68 ect also watch the top pairs they lik to come out often. as i say with doubles its easier to see.

these 15 pairs will show up for about 7 to ten days before they cool down. thats the best i can explain but p3 win shows this on his site you can look for a better view..

New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    51079 Posts
                    Posted: June 4, 2015, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Thanks for replying, no i do not use all six... only the original front back and split pairs...one time...it works better follwing a double you get a lot of duplicate pairs in the rundown, and these often show up in the next drawings for about 7 to ten days or so... non doubles too but i find these a bit harder to see, but the pairs are there a lot.

PA 06/02: 9601

AB     BC     CD     AD
                    96     60     01     91
                    18     82     23     13
                    30     04     45     35
                    52     26     67     57
                    74     48     89     79

New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      51079 Posts
                      Posted: June 4, 2015, 12:56 am - IP Logged

PA 06/02: 9601

AB     BC     CD     AD
                      96     60     01     91
                      18     82     23     13
                      30     04     45     35
                      52     26     67     57
                      74     48     89     79

PA 06/03: 8909

AB=89, AC=80, AD=89, BC=90, BD=99, CD=09