Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 10:18 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 6/1 - 6/30/2015

Topic closed. 1639 replies. Last post 1 year ago by EZ Money.

Page 108 of 110
PrintE-mailLink
itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
No Man's Land
United States
Member #164139
February 19, 2015
5462 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2015, 12:06 am - IP Logged

Congrats Bella, you have had a stellar week!

And congrats to ALL winners and posters (we work hard to get it right everyday) !!

Party

I won't get mad......I won't get even and NCEL will pay my bills :-)  - ITP
"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

No Man's Land
    United States
    Member #164139
    February 19, 2015
    5462 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2015, 12:07 am - IP Logged

DBL's ALL over the place!!  Watch out, they will sneak up on us! Leaving

QP's: 693, 505, 252, 828

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

ladyambi's avatar - savy chick.png
      NC
      United States
      Member #91157
      May 11, 2010
      5521 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2015, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Wtg on your recent wins Drum  Lady A, BellaBMWLucki, itpmguru, Vergie6,

MrMtnDewGalan, and KrazyKarner. (hope I didn't leave 

anybody out)

Lovies

United States
        Member #156369
        June 16, 2014
        570 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2015, 12:16 am - IP Logged

Congrats Bella, you have had a stellar week!

And congrats to ALL winners and posters (we work hard to get it right everyday) !!

Party

so wait, u too IT did not re-play it or u did ITPM GURU?

and thx,. yea even my father is happy for me askin' well #what is goin on with my daughter and NC numbers,he know i m very lucki in ny/nj area.

lol my mommie usually only play her main  birthday etc. but she took a chance and had my sis play it for her today and so she got a piece of it 2x

so happy

and

Member  AFAY, Ruby or others didn't LASHA others i see her poetic brotha did ANY ONE ELSE PLAY,wait i gotta read the post.

i know some 1 else has to re-play this,if not i wish u did...! they do repeat in NC (more than nyc where i am and nj area)

806? VERGIE? um who else LADY A? Smilei was hoping others won with me!

Cheerswe will ALL GET THE EITHER 623 620 its comin NC just like long overdue as 860 was,and still has a chance

to be this summer (straight 8-6-0)so i am keepin it in because who knows. Maybe third x the charm, my parents said tonight! 

so i will keep it in to play all weekend and this week at least or even next week."

but that 623 006 008 even overdue and definitely 904 620 I M PRAYIN THIS WEEK I FEEL IT !!!!!!!$$$$$

i am so happy i can't even sleep  LOLso no need tryin' for like another hour or three rofl omg.

when i "rack it up$$$ the totals i am just so happy. omg.

i wish MORE PLAYED 806!!!!!! BUT I WISH U EACH DAY AND NIGHT,to have luck and win more for july,Cheers

WE WILL ALL HAVE A BETTER JULY MONTH! think positive,and good luck on the 1st of the month. See u all tomorrow!

No Man's Land
          United States
          Member #164139
          February 19, 2015
          5462 Posts
          Posted: July 1, 2015, 12:21 am - IP Logged

No Bella, no hit for me tonight.  Had 706 and 709 mostly as I did not think they would repeat YET again!  End of the month, so they must be trying to rake in more $$$ for their bonuses!  I did however come across an only tix lying on my desk from the 26th that had 068 and 680 on it and did NOT replay it as I was running late the store. Bang Head   Oh well, will learn one of these days when a sign is put in front of me!

GL to you and LPNC gang tomorrow!

United States
            Member #156369
            June 16, 2014
            570 Posts
            Posted: July 1, 2015, 12:38 am - IP Logged

Bella. All I can say is you are one badd woman. Lol. Wink

I am just reading all comments, so i will be on here and nyc nj forum for a hot minute. LOLCAN'T SLEEP even if i try when i add up my pick 4 nc straight

JERSEY PICK FOUR TONIGHT few times, (boxed) and past 2 weeks NC omg. just feel soooooo da%mn good i was actually "thinking LADY A it will come again but later this week yep.  AND THANK U CHICA MUCHAS GRACIA, and we gon' both get 620 940 or this week the 623  or soon.

I am just 1 of those $$$$ players for YEARS IN NC and NY NJ who sure WILL play it back rofl andnow that i am way up $ i will be doin it again

but really prayin for now 1 i just mention to u,and good luck chica, i also  see 340 & i really want 322 223

i am waitin for it and or 033 022 so we going to get something else this week.

BUT again keep if u can the 620 in ANY See Ya! and have a good night LADY. 

I believe its coming, when? i think sooner than we all think like this week.

i feel it and hope. lol

Buenas Noches..(Good night)

HUGS y'(and) Blessings...

Bella

No Man's Land
              United States
              Member #164139
              February 19, 2015
              5462 Posts
              Posted: July 1, 2015, 1:00 am - IP Logged

Might as well go for the obvious this week!!  701......That is all....oh and 704

Time to crank up the new thread Vergie and say Seeeeee ya to June!

United States
                Member #156369
                June 16, 2014
                570 Posts
                Posted: July 1, 2015, 1:48 am - IP Logged

Wtg on your recent wins Drum  Lady A, BellaBMWLucki, itpmguru, Vergie6,

MrMtnDewGalan, and KrazyKarner. (hope I didn't leave 

anybody out)

oh gracia muchas chica!

thx!

and this is now july so we will be all winning more en july 2015 

hoping u will too! Now,i can try to get to sleep,was so excited,and trying to get to bed now.

God speed to you all

and see you tomorrow to try again,or should i say today july 1st lol

Buenas Noches.(good night)

Hugs y' Blessings

Para...

Bella.

United States
                  Member #156369
                  June 16, 2014
                  570 Posts
                  Posted: July 1, 2015, 1:54 am - IP Logged

No Bella, no hit for me tonight.  Had 706 and 709 mostly as I did not think they would repeat YET again!  End of the month, so they must be trying to rake in more $$$ for their bonuses!  I did however come across an only tix lying on my desk from the 26th that had 068 and 680 on it and did NOT replay it as I was running late the store. Bang Head   Oh well, will learn one of these days when a sign is put in front of me!

GL to you and LPNC gang tomorrow!

awww ITP let us focus for JULY 1st now! Was fun this june playing, posting here for real ..Gracia. and i look forward to us winning MUCHO dinero $ july now.

All of us going to get something this week watch. and we know we*623 620 yep. we  gon' get it. and the 017 u c i do list that for weeks,so i am focus on that one still with the others sure am. so good luck for july 1st. and *laying on your desk is a HINT to umm go play!" 

Heck,i do it all the time,even if i see back of license plate rofl i am goin to nearest store at least couple times to get a lil piece of it

or other #s i will stop at red light ROFL write it down or type in the cell fone, and make sure i play it for later etc.

oh! and yes ! this is a byh moment("bang YOUR head" to seeing it,and not playin it right on ur desk? SMH lol yes bang the head to that one.LOL its ok .next time.

But, you will win again as we all should have much more good luck in july so till then, GOOD NIGHT and ttyl tomorrow, i mean july 1st is today

Smileso, See Ya! later!

thanks again for all the congrats NC, appreciate it. so happy.

God speed

Good night.adios.

LaGrange NC
                    United States
                    Member #53915
                    July 26, 2007
                    1374 Posts
                    Posted: July 1, 2015, 2:39 am - IP Logged

awww ITP let us focus for JULY 1st now! Was fun this june playing, posting here for real ..Gracia. and i look forward to us winning MUCHO dinero $ july now.

All of us going to get something this week watch. and we know we*623 620 yep. we  gon' get it. and the 017 u c i do list that for weeks,so i am focus on that one still with the others sure am. so good luck for july 1st. and *laying on your desk is a HINT to umm go play!" 

Heck,i do it all the time,even if i see back of license plate rofl i am goin to nearest store at least couple times to get a lil piece of it

or other #s i will stop at red light ROFL write it down or type in the cell fone, and make sure i play it for later etc.

oh! and yes ! this is a byh moment("bang YOUR head" to seeing it,and not playin it right on ur desk? SMH lol yes bang the head to that one.LOL its ok .next time.

But, you will win again as we all should have much more good luck in july so till then, GOOD NIGHT and ttyl tomorrow, i mean july 1st is today

Smileso, See Ya! later!

thanks again for all the congrats NC, appreciate it. so happy.

God speed

Good night.adios.

I had 806 1x 50/50.....won 40 bucks.....That's $330 total this week......Thanks Bella.......Party

Dance

Hurray!

Banana

rajh08's avatar - rinard
                      NC
                      United States
                      Member #75732
                      June 10, 2009
                      3443 Posts
                      Posted: July 1, 2015, 6:07 am - IP Logged

Big Congrats NC:   Repeats Repeat....Yep I won on the

last five # of Repeats.....Thanks to Tech's Moto at the

end of the month.....The last five # they repeated.....Big

Congrats on 608..726..466..068..774...GL today all!Party

Cool  Looking for $$$$$Q$$$$$ it will surely come!

Liking: 9111 4111 0090 0095 3211 9876 8688

KrazyKaner's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                        Charlotte
                        United States
                        Member #165656
                        April 16, 2015
                        141 Posts
                        Posted: July 1, 2015, 7:09 am - IP Logged

.... woke up to 12 winning tickets! Str8 n box.....got it!

KrazyKaner's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                          Charlotte
                          United States
                          Member #165656
                          April 16, 2015
                          141 Posts
                          Posted: July 1, 2015, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Bella, Bella, Bella........get dat cash meda!!! 

Posters, this is not as difficult as you think it is.

Analyze what the heavy hitters post, (why?) we are not hitting by luck. Its skill, and Im going to buy a brand new car......paid in full, courtesy of Nc! 

rubync's avatar - disney20
                            wilson, nc
                            United States
                            Member #153080
                            March 5, 2014
                            1430 Posts
                            Posted: July 1, 2015, 7:33 am - IP Logged

congrats,to everyone that hit this week .Not me, but my day is coming .Happy to see nc is winning

muntu13's avatar - tumblr inline_n1s4y9LApO1qbujox.jpg

United States
                              Member #164248
                              February 23, 2015
                              138 Posts
                              Posted: July 1, 2015, 7:50 am - IP Logged

Congrats everyone!!! Bella you have the magic touch, congrats! Hoping that 710 drops soon. I need a vacation lol.

Page 108 of 110