Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York Dream Team 6/1/15 - 6/30/15

Topic closed. 829 replies. Last post 1 year ago by mrsd446.

Page 40 of 56
PrintE-mailLink
ny, ny
United States
Member #98736
October 12, 2010
10025 Posts
Posted: June 23, 2015, 2:45 am - IP Logged

HEY...HEY....HEY.....DREAM TEAM!!!!.....It's good to be back.....well almost....in case some of you were wondering why I took a leave of absence from LP....let me explain....at the end of May I was having trouble with my vision......like things were distorted and blurry....so I went to my Eye Doctor and I couldn't even see the big letter "E" on the eye chart and it scared the heck out of me......come to find out I had a hole in my right eye.....YEAH...I know hard to believe it...RIGHT....what I had was called a   S/P MACULAR HOLE......which means the Gel in your eye seperates from the RETINA...I was in stage 3 which requires surgery...If I had seen the signs sooner they could have just gave me an injection but I didn't catch it in time...It is more common in FEMALES and it has nothing to do with your HEALTH....It's just something that HAPPENS.....So if you see any changes in your vision get to your eye doctor RIGHT AWAY.....I had surgery on June 10th and so far it was a success and the hole has closed up.....but I have a Gas Bubble in my eye from the surgery to get the Gel to attach to the RETINA...so it still is hard for me to read and type until the bubble goes away....cause right now the bubble is partly blocking my vision to be able to read or type ...but it is moving slowly down from the top of my eye...so I can't stay on the computer very long...

Also when I had the eye exam they saw a small cateract and the down side of this surgery is that it will make the cateract grow faster....so within the next year I probably will have to have that removed...but the plus side of this surgery is that my vision could come back better than before I had the surgery...which is good to hear also...

If you want to know more about this just google  "MACULAR HOLE"...

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your thoughts and prayers while I was going through this...I have to admit I was scared but your prayers and the Good Lord brought me through it all....I could live with any other medical problem but when it comes to your eyes you really don't want to play around...just cover one of your eyes for a day and you will see how important your eye sight is.....and I am thankful that I caught this when I did and I am glad to be on the road to recovery...

I will also start posting PA's numbers tomorrow....I'm sure some of you are glad to hear that news.....Yes Nod...I'm sorry I couldn't come back sooner..but I feel I can at least post PA's numbers if nothing else...if it is too painful for me on the computer I will let you all know....but I think I will be alright doing it...

Thank you all again for your support......DEE

Dee I am so happy to hear you are doing well.  The power of prayer can help guide the way through anything.  No need to apologize - health first and the prayers will continue until you are 100%.

Thumbs UpTake care and welcome backThumbs Up

Pets 125, 669

ny, ny
    United States
    Member #98736
    October 12, 2010
    10025 Posts
    Posted: June 23, 2015, 2:46 am - IP Logged

0.  8.  8.

6.  1.  2.

9.  2.  5.

Midday 6-22-2015 result - 703

Updated Midday Chart 6-23-2015 (no change)

0.  8.  8.

6.  1.  2.

9.  2.  5. 

Pets 125, 669

ny, ny
      United States
      Member #98736
      October 12, 2010
      10025 Posts
      Posted: June 23, 2015, 2:49 am - IP Logged

3.  3.  8.

9.  4.  5.

1.  6.  1.

Evening result 6-22-2015 - 952

Updated Evening chart for 6-23-2015

3.  3.  8.

1.  4.  5.

5.  6.  1.

Pets 125, 669

ny, ny
        United States
        Member #98736
        October 12, 2010
        10025 Posts
        Posted: June 23, 2015, 2:50 am - IP Logged

T-5

5. 14. 23. 28. 33.

Pets 125, 669

ny, ny
          United States
          Member #98736
          October 12, 2010
          10025 Posts
          Posted: June 23, 2015, 2:53 am - IP Logged

Just in case

999-952=047 sum 11 for the balance

952 mirror is 407

Pets 125, 669

loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
            Orangutan Forest
            United States
            Member #95128
            August 4, 2010
            12778 Posts
            Posted: June 23, 2015, 4:16 am - IP Logged

Hey Dee ,Glad to have you back,and glad everything is  better.We all know how important eye sight is , hope you continue recovering.

dogHondo

Dd2160's avatar - hiro dolphin.jpg
              Allentown, Brookyn, Pa, Ny
              United States
              Member #134253
              October 22, 2012
              5484 Posts
              Posted: June 23, 2015, 5:02 am - IP Logged

HEY...HEY....HEY.....DREAM TEAM!!!!.....It's good to be back.....well almost....in case some of you were wondering why I took a leave of absence from LP....let me explain....at the end of May I was having trouble with my vision......like things were distorted and blurry....so I went to my Eye Doctor and I couldn't even see the big letter "E" on the eye chart and it scared the heck out of me......come to find out I had a hole in my right eye.....YEAH...I know hard to believe it...RIGHT....what I had was called a   S/P MACULAR HOLE......which means the Gel in your eye seperates from the RETINA...I was in stage 3 which requires surgery...If I had seen the signs sooner they could have just gave me an injection but I didn't catch it in time...It is more common in FEMALES and it has nothing to do with your HEALTH....It's just something that HAPPENS.....So if you see any changes in your vision get to your eye doctor RIGHT AWAY.....I had surgery on June 10th and so far it was a success and the hole has closed up.....but I have a Gas Bubble in my eye from the surgery to get the Gel to attach to the RETINA...so it still is hard for me to read and type until the bubble goes away....cause right now the bubble is partly blocking my vision to be able to read or type ...but it is moving slowly down from the top of my eye...so I can't stay on the computer very long...

Also when I had the eye exam they saw a small cateract and the down side of this surgery is that it will make the cateract grow faster....so within the next year I probably will have to have that removed...but the plus side of this surgery is that my vision could come back better than before I had the surgery...which is good to hear also...

I want to thank each and everyone of you for your thoughts and prayers while I was going through this...I have to admit I was scared but your prayers and the Good Lord brought me through it all....I could live with any other medical problem but when it comes to your eyes you really don't want to play around...just cover one of your eyes for a day and you will see how important your eye sight is.....and I am thankful that I caught this when I did and I am glad to be on the road to recovery...

I will also start posting PA's numbers tomorrow....I'm sure some of you are glad to hear that news.....Yes Nod...I'm sorry I couldn't come back sooner..but I feel I can at least post PA's numbers if nothing else...if it is too painful for me on the computer I will let you all know....but I think I will be alright doing it...

Amen Dee and welcome back!!

Smile

Mommysb's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg
                NYC
                United States
                Member #147402
                October 1, 2013
                7269 Posts
                Posted: June 23, 2015, 7:57 am - IP Logged

God is so good ! I am so happy you are well ! Nothing matters more in this life but good health and a good hit lmao . Health always comes first and I'm glad your coming along . We really did miss you but totally understand . I will continue to pray for you Dee Godspeed . I just googled it .

Wheeler's avatar - Lottery-023.jpg
                  Pittsburg, Ks
                  United States
                  Member #3382
                  January 17, 2004
                  80787 Posts
                  Posted: June 23, 2015, 10:34 am - IP Logged

6/23/15 M/E

+22 703

70 73 03

92 95 35

14 17 57

36 39 79

58 51 91

God Bless America

US Flag

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                    PA
                    United States
                    Member #69849
                    January 18, 2009
                    14851 Posts
                    Posted: June 23, 2015, 10:52 am - IP Logged

TY...rexbell...loonasee...Dd2160.....Mommysb   and anyone else I missed for the welcome back....it feels good to be back and today is a new day for me....will be back to post the Pa numbers today....Yes Nod

2079    1085   8841    7227   3305   4651

NYC
                      United States
                      Member #147402
                      October 1, 2013
                      7269 Posts
                      Posted: June 23, 2015, 11:21 am - IP Logged

I'm in with these

6831 4599 1986 0925 9152 1411 2499 1225 6832

and these 

217 951 515 510 520 617 512 125 189 217 922

Good luck

NYC
                        United States
                        Member #147402
                        October 1, 2013
                        7269 Posts
                        Posted: June 23, 2015, 11:21 am - IP Logged

TY...rexbell...loonasee...Dd2160.....Mommysb   and anyone else I missed for the welcome back....it feels good to be back and today is a new day for me....will be back to post the Pa numbers today....Yes Nod

Woohooooo welcome home dee

tmoneyyy's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
                          amityville,new york
                          United States
                          Member #51844
                          April 27, 2007
                          6517 Posts
                          Posted: June 23, 2015, 11:30 am - IP Logged

6/23/15 M/E

+22 703

70 73 03

92 95 35