Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Powerball website question

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 2 years ago by zinniagirl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #166569
May 27, 2015
29 Posts
Posted: June 2, 2015, 2:26 pm - IP Logged

Has any tried to get on the powerball official website and gotten a strange message?  Wonder what it means.   Don't want to get a virus, so I didn't continue with whatever they wanted me to do.

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49709 Posts
    Posted: June 2, 2015, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Has any tried to get on the powerball official website and gotten a strange message?  Wonder what it means.   Don't want to get a virus, so I didn't continue with whatever they wanted me to do.

Know, that's normal! What's strange is you didn't tell us what the message said...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

United States
      Member #166569
      May 27, 2015
      29 Posts
      Posted: June 2, 2015, 4:24 pm - IP Logged

If its normal, I wouldn't really need to tell you what it says.   Anyway, it isn't normal for me. 

I just wanted to see if anyone else was getting anything unusual other than the website.  If you were, then you would know what it says, if you didn't and it went to the website, then I could assume it has something to do with my server and it would be a non-issue.   When you type in their website do you go straight to the website or do you get a weird message?   I can put these letters in without being kicked out of lotterypost for putting a link...

nginx

Thanks.

zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
        nc
        United States
        Member #99520
        October 26, 2010
        375 Posts
        Posted: June 2, 2015, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

sounds like a misdirect! Dont have any problem going straigt to the website....