Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New York Pick 10 players

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 2 years ago by Mink404Ski.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bluegal1's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg
Queens NY
United States
Member #141856
April 25, 2013
37 Posts
Posted: June 3, 2015, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know if the NY lottery for Pick 10 has changed the ball sets?  I noticed the winning numbers seem different in their order than usual.  Seems harder to even win a small prize now.  Anyone?  I use Gail Howards Smart Luck systems, charts and wheels

Mink404Ski's avatar - prismm zpspm2ze8wf.gif
    Watervliet, New York
    United States
    Member #1100
    February 2, 2003
    3212 Posts
    Posted: June 6, 2015, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Does anyone know if the NY lottery for Pick 10 has changed the ball sets?  I noticed the winning numbers seem different in their order than usual.  Seems harder to even win a small prize now.  Anyone?  I use Gail Howards Smart Luck systems, charts and wheels

Bluegal,

Hello as you know the NY Pick 10 game is difficult to win yup even a low prize.  Getting them all wrong for a $4 hit then jump up to 6 of 10 for a $10 hit.  I have all of Gail's products I love them, did you buy her Advantage Gold program or upgrade to it?  Her Gold wheeling systems are awesome for all NY games even Pick 10.  But yes the NYL does have 8 rotations of the ball sets they have always been in place so you can track 8 different sets of stats for the Pick 10 game.  Also if your local store carries the NY Lotto Stats & NY Lotto News magazines there are some great stats to pick from a columnist named  Dan Crispell is the Pick 10 guru he almost always picks winners with his predictions. I have been using all this great information for over 30 plus years the most I have ever hit in Pick 10 is 8 of 10 for $300 hit but a hit is a hit!  Do not get discouraged keep at it use Gails wheeling systems you will win its gonna happen...........Think Positive!  Smart Luck to you!

MINK

"Bet with your head..... not over it!"