Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lion versus Love

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 2 years ago by TheWinnerCircle.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Jake's avatar - animal bird.jpg

United States
Member #2217
September 1, 2003
985 Posts
Posted: June 4, 2015, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Venus, the planet of all things love and beauty and Leo whose roar is only outshined by his confidence and stunning strength are super cozy as we head into the weekend.   For all air and fire signs this is really good news following the dim and cold light of winter.  The reality is that all sun signs can find strength in the next few days. 

I believe we have passed the lunar energy away to what should be greater clarity.  Something unexpectedly surprised me today.  I had not a lot of intuitive expectations as the 5th and 6th showed more promise.  Then without warning between 12 and 2 p.m. the number 178 and 187 and 177 just pounded on me.   It stopped as suddenly as it began but left a big impression.  Now I'm left to ponder why.  A message for certain.  Perhaps more on this later.

We saw series and double/doubles and trips but while things may smooth out I still see great falls in the 3 and 4.   Venus and Leo in cahoots may bounce 678 or 6788 or 6868 in.  688/668.    Honestly I am trending back toward the numbers I liked leading up to the 2nd.   I think 3 and 5 will figure -- maybe 305 (dragonfly) will show.  All in all June is definitely an active astrological month for the numbers.  J.

Atlanta, GA
    United States
    Member #166548
    May 26, 2015
    768 Posts
    Posted: June 4, 2015, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Jake!!!Blue Angel