Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Calling all WA state lotto players please read and make it viral

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 1 year ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #125918
March 31, 2012
362 Posts
Posted: June 10, 2015, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

Hello fellow WA lotto players, 

I really would like to start a signature ballot going and the purpose is to get WA Lottery to return to the ball wheeling system.. Computerized wheeling is not truly random and must be disposed.. I have no idea how to get this going and would like some help and people to get this on the ballot..  I believe the good folks in WA will agree with me and get this on the voters ballot and get it passed.  Case in point in a recent article one person hacked the computer wheeling system and actually won the 16 Million..  You can't hack ping pong balls blowing through the air in a drawing.. Look at Powerball and Mega Millions wheeling system. 

I would appreciate your thoughts on this topic and let me know if you are interested helping getting this going.. 

Tony869

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10344 Posts
    Posted: June 10, 2015, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

On the left side of the page there are Quick Links.

Below amazon, NetConnect and Lottery Results Gadget there is a green and white box that says Sign the Petition.

Click on that link, it's for all non ball games, all states that use RNGs for the drawings.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Kentucky
      United States
      Member #32652
      February 14, 2006
      7295 Posts
      Posted: June 10, 2015, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

I really would like to start a signature ballot going and the purpose is to get WA Lottery to return to the ball wheeling system.. Computerized wheeling is not truly random and must be disposed.. I have no idea how to get this going and would like some help and people to get this on the ballot..  I believe the good folks in WA will agree with me and get this on the voters ballot and get it passed.  Case in point in a recent article one person hacked the computer wheeling system and actually won the 16 Million..  You can't hack ping pong balls blowing through the air in a drawing.. Look at Powerball and Mega Millions wheeling system. 

I would appreciate your thoughts on this topic and let me know if you are interested helping getting this going.. 

Tony869

"You can't hack ping pong balls blowing through the air in a drawing"

Nick Perry proved you wrong 35 years ago. And it was discussed here on LP back in January.

United States
        Member #125918
        March 31, 2012
        362 Posts
        Posted: June 11, 2015, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

"You can't hack ping pong balls blowing through the air in a drawing"

Nick Perry proved you wrong 35 years ago. And it was discussed here on LP back in January.

Well yeah i stand corrected about that and thanks for the link but i feel better with ball system than computerized drawings.

United States
          Member #125918
          March 31, 2012
          362 Posts
          Posted: June 11, 2015, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

On the left side of the page there are Quick Links.

Below amazon, NetConnect and Lottery Results Gadget there is a green and white box that says Sign the Petition.

Click on that link, it's for all non ball games, all states that use RNGs for the drawings.

Thanks i looked and it's not there..

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7295 Posts
            Posted: June 11, 2015, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

Well yeah i stand corrected about that and thanks for the link but i feel better with ball system than computerized drawings.

It depends on the type of game and how we play the games. IMO, if ask a clerk for a random terminal generated QP, why should I care how the lottery defines a "random drawing"? And there are games like Five Card Cash with no self pick options and are not much different than scratch-offs.

The best (or worst) example is when the TN Lottery switched to an RNG drawing that combined pick-3, pick-4, and a 5/39 game. Apparently the RNG was programmed for no repeat numbers because of the 5/39 game making any repeat digits impossible for the other two games. The pick-4 game had only 5040 possible straight combos making it probably the easiest drawn game to win.

That being said, I believe all pick-3 and pick-4 should be visible ball drawings. The KY Lottery uses live video streaming for their ball drawings effectively reducing the cost of TV ads.

Bondi Junction
              Australia
              Member #57242
              December 24, 2007
              1102 Posts
              Posted: June 12, 2015, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Tony869

The other WA Lottery!

Established in 1932 as the Lotteries Commission of Western Australia, Lotterywest runs the lottery in Western Australia. It held its first lottery and made its first grants distribution in March 1933.

It is still up and running!

We all get a lot out of lotteries!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                Zeta Reticuli Star System
                United States
                Member #30470
                January 17, 2006
                10344 Posts
                Posted: June 12, 2015, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

Try this:

http://www.lotterypost.com/petition-true-drawings.aspx

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5588 Posts
                  Posted: June 12, 2015, 11:23 pm - IP Logged

Left column between lottery results gadget and rss 2.0 feeds. Has a green banner. Can't miss it.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)