Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are these cheats just dumb or trying to be discreet?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 1 year ago by pickone4me.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #106134
February 13, 2011
806 Posts
Posted: June 12, 2015, 9:03 am - IP Logged

On PB & MM if you have cheat codes for the 5 white balls that are a sure thing, why not go board for $15 on MM or $70 for PB, or at least get the megaplier?  That's what I'd do if I knew I'd win for sure.

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #77167
    July 15, 2009
    554 Posts
    Posted: June 12, 2015, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

JJ, do you play either MM or PB?

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
      Member #133462
      September 30, 2012
      5946 Posts
      Posted: June 12, 2015, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

I think if you met JJ in person you would surprisingly discover a very normal person. Most gamers I know are by nature conspiracy theorists. This proves true even in the face of the fact that they know most of the rhetoric they spew is baseless. I view it as a way to cope with the ongoing losing battles as they go up against challenging to near impossible odds. I don't get worked up or emotional when I read these posts. Interestingly enough I find them oddly entertaining. If someone annoys me, I simply ignore the posts or avoid commenting. No matter our views or background or strategy, all of us who gather here have one thing in common - WE WANT TO WIN.

"Everything works  ONCE!"

mediabrat's avatar - 18z0typ
        upstate NY
        United States
        Member #108791
        March 31, 2011
        549 Posts
        Posted: June 12, 2015, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Cheat code?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Start

That's the only cheat code I know.  Maybe if I could figure out how to plug a Game Genie into the lottery terminal...

Patriot

LottoLucy's avatar - hereslucy header.jpg

United States
          Member #131594
          August 14, 2012
          171 Posts
          Posted: June 12, 2015, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Oh heck yeah.  If I knew it was a sure thing I'd go all in.  Of course I sometimes go all in because I saw a chipmunk cross the driveway three times as a crow flew over (my point being that it doesn't take me much to decide to spend my money).  Currently I have several tickets with the same first 5 numbers  and various different power or mega ball choices.

The real question is...how much would you win.  Say you did that on the megamillions and ticket 1 won the jackpot and tickets 2-14 were second prizes...at what point would they make the 2nd prize parimutuel?

Lotto Lucy

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
            Wisconsin
            United States
            Member #104962
            January 23, 2011
            1075 Posts
            Posted: June 13, 2015, 12:24 pm - IP Logged

I think if you met JJ in person you would surprisingly discover a very normal person. Most gamers I know are by nature conspiracy theorists. This proves true even in the face of the fact that they know most of the rhetoric they spew is baseless. I view it as a way to cope with the ongoing losing battles as they go up against challenging to near impossible odds. I don't get worked up or emotional when I read these posts. Interestingly enough I find them oddly entertaining. If someone annoys me, I simply ignore the posts or avoid commenting. No matter our views or background or strategy, all of us who gather here have one thing in common - WE WANT TO WIN.

The C I A created the conspiracy theorist label to attack anyone that questions the "official narrative"  Often times the lottery gives those so called conspiracy theories legs.  People now a days are too scared to question "official narratives" because they are scared of being called a "conspiracy theorist"

Trump 2016!