Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 4:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ok so i found a problem with online lotto here in australia

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 2 years ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
adelaide sa
Australia
Member #37136
April 11, 2006
3315 Posts
Posted: June 13, 2015, 2:29 pm - IP Logged

i have banged on about how i like the online lotto play here.  and the fact I can auto mate almost everything. but there is one thing thats not auto.

that is checking my deposits are actually credited to my online  account! thats right, $80 just disappeared for a week, and didnt get credited until after i sent an email asking where the #%&^% is my $80. I knew something was up because i sent $18 to account manually , after the auto deduction of $80 was sent; it a week after in fact, and the $18 appeared before the 80. and still no $80!

looks like i cant lapse into a coma and still buy tickets, without  always being suspect they will balls  something up. no comatose lotto purchases for me .

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
    Member #165541
    April 12, 2015
    554 Posts
    Posted: June 13, 2015, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

i have banged on about how i like the online lotto play here.  and the fact I can auto mate almost everything. but there is one thing thats not auto.

that is checking my deposits are actually credited to my online  account! thats right, $80 just disappeared for a week, and didnt get credited until after i sent an email asking where the #%&^% is my $80. I knew something was up because i sent $18 to account manually , after the auto deduction of $80 was sent; it a week after in fact, and the $18 appeared before the 80. and still no $80!

looks like i cant lapse into a coma and still buy tickets, without  always being suspect they will balls  something up. no comatose lotto purchases for me .

Maybe Australia was hacked buy the Chinese?

You know there were news reports, China has declared Cyberwar on the U.S.

Maybe Australia being a colony of Britain, and Britain being a ally of U.S.  you are a possible target.

I agree though.  Check your tickets religiously!

I guess thats why we still dont have online lotto play in the U.S.  Too many heathens.

<snip> You China!!!

P.S. Thanks for the spare rib tips and black bean sause last night.  It was great!  I love you China!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Bondi Junction
      Australia
      Member #57242
      December 24, 2007
      1102 Posts
      Posted: June 13, 2015, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

Maybe Australia was hacked buy the Chinese?

You know there were news reports, China has declared Cyberwar on the U.S.

Maybe Australia being a colony of Britain, and Britain being a ally of U.S.  you are a possible target.

I agree though.  Check your tickets religiously!

I guess thats why we still dont have online lotto play in the U.S.  Too many heathens.

<snip> You China!!!

P.S. Thanks for the spare rib tips and black bean sause last night.  It was great!  I love you China!!!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

"Maybe Australia being a colony of Britain".

1. Australia became an independent nation on 1 January 1901 when the British Parliament passed legislation allowing the six Australian colonies to govern in their own right as part of the Commonwealth of Australia. The Commonwealth of Australia was established as a constitutional monarchy.

We all get a lot out of lotteries!

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
        adelaide sa
        Australia
        Member #37136
        April 11, 2006
        3315 Posts
        Posted: June 29, 2015, 1:30 am - IP Logged

nope not hacking just a  slack deposit  system obviously its done manually.

i decide to keep tighter  tabs on my deposits, and  this week , the 26th isent $40,. and today the 29th 2 deposits of $40 went to my balance. so im $40 up, and i dint think ill bother sending a complaint email. but yeah i wass just thinking if they mess up again ill go back to buying the tickets myself at the store, but if they mess up in my favor, ill be a little more forgiving,.  maybe i should email their auditors. at best i can expect  $40 to go missing form my account, without a word from them

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016  = -1171; 2017 = ?  TOT =  -3596

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= -424; 2017 = ? TOT = - 3318

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5142 Posts
          Posted: June 29, 2015, 6:49 am - IP Logged

nope not hacking just a  slack deposit  system obviously its done manually.

i decide to keep tighter  tabs on my deposits, and  this week , the 26th isent $40,. and today the 29th 2 deposits of $40 went to my balance. so im $40 up, and i dint think ill bother sending a complaint email. but yeah i wass just thinking if they mess up again ill go back to buying the tickets myself at the store, but if they mess up in my favor, ill be a little more forgiving,.  maybe i should email their auditors. at best i can expect  $40 to go missing form my account, without a word from them

Evening 2U SG & MT::

Thank U  SG 4D clarification of that lottery mess-up down there ND colonies of our great ally GB....Hurray!.....and don't forget our chinese ally too!!!

Thank U2 MT 4D clarification of that colony mess-up down there one of our other members had.....Hurray!.....and Psyko was taught that  N school!!!

Most of our systems obviously should be done manually ND USA cause we don't know much bout computers neither.....Hiding Behind ComputerLeaving     !!!

Party Dance  Party