Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

MEGA Millions and Powerball strategies

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 1 year ago by SkyLine69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
New York
United States
Member #166903
June 15, 2015
1 Posts
Posted: June 18, 2015, 8:03 am - IP Logged

Hi guys,

It's nice to meet you. My name is Julia, and i'm a lottery beginner Embarassed

I would like to ask if there are any strategies for PowerBall and MEGA Millions. I mean for lotteries with both ordinary and special numbers. I scoured the Internet and found a lot of information about strategies for lotteries like pick 6 out of 49 (without special numbers).

May be you can provide me just with names of such strategies and I will search for more info.

Thanks in advance! Hopefully soon I too will become an experienced player and can give good advice.

P.S.: Dear moderators!It looks like I originally created the topic in the wrong section. Remove my that topic, please (in the mathematics section)

Krypton
    United States
    Member #140102
    March 11, 2013
    891 Posts
    Posted: June 18, 2015, 10:05 am - IP Logged

Hi guys,

It's nice to meet you. My name is Julia, and i'm a lottery beginner Embarassed

I would like to ask if there are any strategies for PowerBall and MEGA Millions. I mean for lotteries with both ordinary and special numbers. I scoured the Internet and found a lot of information about strategies for lotteries like pick 6 out of 49 (without special numbers).

May be you can provide me just with names of such strategies and I will search for more info.

Thanks in advance! Hopefully soon I too will become an experienced player and can give good advice.

P.S.: Dear moderators!It looks like I originally created the topic in the wrong section. Remove my that topic, please (in the mathematics section)

Welcome Julia to LP. Each games has it's own tweaks. You have to study the numbers to figure them out and sort accordingly.  Some are similar.  For example the Power Ball has  back digit that repeats 100% of the time. Mega does not still a high % does. They both have repeats, consecutive number sequences, every 2nd number skip etc...  I break mine down to Even /Odd Roots and back digits plus what happened in the last 3 games    I've got my own system as many ppl do   Let me suggest you get familiar with excel, roots and mirrors. Good luck. 

Todd do has done an excellent job with this site. Use the search engine and happy playing. 

Sky

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?