Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3, How do you get 2 out of 3 ?

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 1 year ago by PeerGynt.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
MICHIGAN
United States
Member #146105
August 24, 2013
3 Posts
Posted: June 19, 2015, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Hey Everybody, Ive read every post on here from the start....twice and then some ,I (like everyone else ) are looking for a workout for pick 3 and sometimes pick 4, that hits enough to profit, I have back-tested multiple excel workouts and systems posted by other members  ,and combined 2 or more workouts, looking for that match to where that number might be the hit, i have used various time frames as well for number play eg: daily ,weekly , monthly as well, We know different workouts,work for different states, as I reside in Michigan I use drop each digit in each position then go 1up and and 1down on the other 2 digits , that gives you 12 pairs, which has resulted in 2 out of 3 most of the time, I have combined that with everyone elses workout trying to at least come up with a partial match that could give me the 3rd digit....How do you get 2 out of 3?

fresno, ca
    United States
    Member #165189
    March 28, 2015
    935 Posts
    Posted: June 20, 2015, 12:04 am - IP Logged

sorry, i walk the same path like you find and find out that there is no guarantee method that will give you a  two out of three.

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      Bronx, NY
      United States
      Member #164554
      March 6, 2015
      795 Posts
      Posted: June 20, 2015, 12:11 am - IP Logged

sorry, i walk the same path like you find and find out that there is no guarantee method that will give you a  two out of three.

I Agree!  I am in the same path.

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
        If you don't like it, spit it out!
        United States
        Member #4756
        May 23, 2004
        3433 Posts
        Posted: June 20, 2015, 12:18 am - IP Logged

This will give you 2 out of 3 every time using your last draw

Just google "The Infamous ($99!) 2 out of 3 Wheel"

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1730 Posts
          Posted: June 20, 2015, 12:29 am - IP Logged

Easier to read it here. Pay attention to Peer Gynt's explanation.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/283003

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
            Dump Water Florida
            United States
            Member #380
            June 5, 2002
            3104 Posts
            Posted: June 20, 2015, 3:07 am - IP Logged

You may still want to google "The Infamous ($99!) 2 out of 3 Wheel" using the quotation marks for a someone different experience on the top site returned, we can't post the link here, but many here know it.  Another explanation is at http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/lottodojo.html  the real problem with the system is the pairs aren't all the first two digits drawn every time, where the third would have a one in eight shot at being the third digit.  You can use CoverMaster to make a (10,3,2,3)=8 system, I prefer to build the system around a strong number from the game, the 1st site above builds it around the previous draw. 

BobP

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
              Simi Valley, CA
              United States
              Member #156940
              July 4, 2014
              671 Posts
              Posted: June 21, 2015, 10:20 am - IP Logged

Easier to read it here. Pay attention to Peer Gynt's explanation.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/283003

Thanks for the shout-out Gary. Wenrain, you must mean getting two pairs in the P4, because of course, it is logically impossible to ONLY get two pairs out of three in the P3: for singles at least you can get no pairs right, one pair right, OR all three right - that's it.

Speaking of that example grid, there is now a hot one for CA - taking one digit from column one, one from column two, and one from column three. A box hit is coming pdq off this grid... keep your eyes peeled, CA players.... Wink

Smile

We have no dreams at all, or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way—not at all, or in an interesting manner.   -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Raven62's avatar - binary
                New Jersey
                United States
                Member #17843
                June 28, 2005
                49813 Posts
                Posted: June 21, 2015, 11:08 am - IP Logged

The Infamous $99 Wheel (Pick 3) FTIW3 v3.0
                Number used: 159 (Kansas)
                8 Numbers to play:
                207, 390, 632, 604, 679, 743, 815, 924

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #150797
                  December 31, 2013
                  815 Posts
                  Posted: June 21, 2015, 1:57 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the shout-out Gary. Wenrain, you must mean getting two pairs in the P4, because of course, it is logically impossible to ONLY get two pairs out of three in the P3: for singles at least you can get no pairs right, one pair right, OR all three right - that's it.

Speaking of that example grid, there is now a hot one for CA - taking one digit from column one, one from column two, and one from column three. A box hit is coming pdq off this grid... keep your eyes peeled, CA players.... Wink

Smile

"Speaking of that example grid, there is now a hot one for CA - taking one digit from column one, one from column two, and one from column three. A box hit is coming pdq off this grid... keep your eyes peeled, CA players.... Wink

"

Actually, when you arrange the digits in groups of 3-4-3 the most common pattern is 012 -- ie. no numbers from one group, 1 number from another group and 2 numbers from the third group. 

This happens about 66% of the time.  1-1-1 comes in about 22% of the time and the remaining 12% is 0-0-3.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

PeerGynt's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                    Simi Valley, CA
                    United States
                    Member #156940
                    July 4, 2014
                    671 Posts
                    Posted: June 21, 2015, 2:48 pm - IP Logged

"Speaking of that example grid, there is now a hot one for CA - taking one digit from column one, one from column two, and one from column three. A box hit is coming pdq off this grid... keep your eyes peeled, CA players.... Wink

"

Actually, when you arrange the digits in groups of 3-4-3 the most common pattern is 012 -- ie. no numbers from one group, 1 number from another group and 2 numbers from the third group. 

This happens about 66% of the time.  1-1-1 comes in about 22% of the time and the remaining 12% is 0-0-3.

You're right of course, Tia, but the reason why you may want to track/play the 1-1-1 method, is because the pool is smaller - hence, the reason why it only comes up 22% of the time.

The 1-1-1 method produces 36 singles boxes. Unless my math is off, the 0-1-2 method produces 84 singles boxes. (Whereas the 0-0-3 method produces only 6 single boxes, why it's rarely effective.) Smile

We have no dreams at all, or interesting ones. We should learn to be awake the same way—not at all, or in an interesting manner.   -- Friedrich Nietzsche