Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 12:16 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My Systems is working

798 replies. Last post 13 hours ago by marcie.

Page 48 of 54
PrintE-mailLink
wander73's avatar - Lottery-038.jpg
Philadelphia, PA
United States
Member #153774
March 24, 2014
909 Posts
Posted: October 2, 2016, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

Tell me about the other two systems you have

Philadelphia, PA
    United States
    Member #153774
    March 24, 2014
    909 Posts
    Posted: October 4, 2016, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink!

First Off: It's not my System: It's NumerologyPro's System!

Second Off: It's not Marcie's System: It's NumerologyPro's System!

Third Off: Their are two links to Spreadsheets that will do all the Calculations required for NumerologyPro's System!

Fourth Off: It's your loss if you choose to not take Help when offered!

Yes you can lead a horse into the water but you can't make them drink it. 

The system is not guaranteed but if it's used right it does work and can get two to three numbers so it's anybody's guess on how many numbers can get right

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34151 Posts
      Posted: October 5, 2016, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

First of all Raven62 I got my information from Everett Pierce  and I found it because I was going through the Internet and stumbled upon it 321.com Raven62 whom ever you are talking about I have not heard of them.  Next I do my Pyramid different than he does it it works everyone has there own way of during it.. so there you go people want to change it all kinds of way's the more I do it the more it works you won't get a winner every time but some time's you do from my state and other states.  I don't have to convence you are anyone and I am giving Everett Pierce the credit because he created it. 100% sometimes I do a reverse like 10052016  or 05102016  And if I want to call it Marcie's Pyramid I can if I want to thank you very much!  And I have been during it my way for a couple of yrs. now.  15 people gave *****

Marcie *** My System is working and  Everett Pierce is the rightful owner  only he does his different...

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34151 Posts
        Posted: October 5, 2016, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck with Power Ball's

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34151 Posts
          Posted: October 5, 2016, 10:07 pm - IP Logged

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34151 Posts
            Posted: October 5, 2016, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

You never know ? Unless you are lucky to pick them.  I won once in O.R.C. 5 with 4 number's  I also concentrate own my own State

77478* Ohio* 10102* 535/335

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34151 Posts
              Posted: October 5, 2016, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

Now which Pyramid do you think worked for Power Ball's I think the second worked very well.

08,18,27,29,60 P.B. 15 X 2  believe it or not..

Philadelphia, PA
                United States
                Member #153774
                March 24, 2014
                909 Posts
                Posted: October 6, 2016, 9:04 am - IP Logged

Take a look at what I posted in the jackpots section.   It is very interesting.  I might have just figured out how to win a lot more on both games the PB and MM.   The other pick games I will work on.

The odds are stacked against many players and of course so many combos.  But I took down Fridays date of the month, day and yr and came up with 28 numbers.  Incredible.

Raven62's avatar - binary
                  New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  49804 Posts
                  Posted: October 6, 2016, 10:39 am - IP Logged

First of all Raven62 I got my information from Everett Pierce  and I found it because I was going through the Internet and stumbled upon it 321.com Raven62 whom ever you are talking about I have not heard of them.  Next I do my Pyramid different than he does it it works everyone has there own way of during it.. so there you go people want to change it all kinds of way's the more I do it the more it works you won't get a winner every time but some time's you do from my state and other states.  I don't have to convence you are anyone and I am giving Everett Pierce the credit because he created it. 100% sometimes I do a reverse like 10052016  or 05102016  And if I want to call it Marcie's Pyramid I can if I want to thank you very much!  And I have been during it my way for a couple of yrs. now.  15 people gave *****

Marcie *** My System is working and  Everett Pierce is the rightful owner  only he does his different...

??? https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/290998/4164973

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    49804 Posts
                    Posted: October 6, 2016, 11:01 am - IP Logged

Yes you can lead a horse into the water but you can't make them drink it. 

The system is not guaranteed but if it's used right it does work and can get two to three numbers so it's anybody's guess on how many numbers can get right

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
                      Dallas, Texas
                      United States
                      Member #4549
                      May 2, 2004
                      1723 Posts
                      Posted: October 6, 2016, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

Do I have to be THE BEAR?????

Everett Pierce posted a youtube video entitled "Numerology 101 A Beginners Pyramid blah, blah, blah," October 8, 2009. 

NumerologyPro posted his pyramid in a thread here on August 8, 2013. (The pyramid he posted was actually the diamond shape).

After looking at this post, I watched the video. I looked over what NumerologyPro posted. I think, "This is simple. I can knock it out in Excel in no time."

I complete my diamond.

I put in Everett's numbers. Exact match for the top half the pyramid which is all that he has in the video.

I put in NumerologyPro's numbers. Exact match for the entire pyamid.

I put in Marcie's numbers. Does not match. I try another posted date. No match. And another. No match.

I go back to work and discover the DIFFERENCE in the two methods. Yes, Marcie's pyramid is different. Out of respect for her, (and frankly, it's not my place) I will keep the difference to myself. Cross my crooked little heart. Wink

Oh, if you look up the video on youtube, Everett  Pierce says in his disclaimer, "....Since I started teaching, people became thieves to my knowledge. Some people even take credit....." And then, "The last laugh is on them, as I only the incorrect method of working my pyramid of numbers."

Okay, back to work on making more stuff with other stuff, plus stuff without other stuff.

G

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #49980
                        February 21, 2007
                        34151 Posts
                        Posted: October 6, 2016, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

Yes, gary1954 minds is different from others. Number's might come before the date or after I discovered that  like today 754 comb. OHIO gary1954 cross your little heart ...LOLGreen laughWinkok.

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34151 Posts
                          Posted: October 6, 2016, 7:54 pm - IP Logged

Thanks again..gary1954

New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            49804 Posts
                            Posted: October 10, 2016, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Here's a Visual of the Creation of Marcie's Pyramid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_-ZUoM2ZNM

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34151 Posts
                              Posted: October 11, 2016, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck with the Mega Ball's!

Page 48 of 54