Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 10:48 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's your main purpose of logging onto Lotterypost.com

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Zaytoon90.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
Lavender Rocket

United States
Member #124616
March 16, 2012
2642 Posts
Posted: June 26, 2015, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

What's my main purpose in logging in to Lotterypost?  It's the a safe place I can read/chat/dream about lottery playing, and its fun to see what all is going on on here.

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
    Bronx, NY
    United States
    Member #164554
    March 6, 2015
    1221 Posts
    Posted: June 27, 2015, 12:49 am - IP Logged

It's my entertainment I love the lottery, everything about it, I do use the charts a lot, I also like the forums especially the pick 3 and pick 5 forum overall I am hooked to lottery post.

United States
      Member #106134
      February 13, 2011
      806 Posts
      Posted: June 27, 2015, 12:50 am - IP Logged

To troll...HARD.

No seriously, I'm here to get a leg up on the competition!

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
        Member #165541
        April 12, 2015
        554 Posts
        Posted: June 27, 2015, 2:32 am - IP Logged

To troll...HARD.

No seriously, I'm here to get a leg up on the competition!

Troll

homestead
          United States
          Member #158182
          August 14, 2014
          137 Posts
          Posted: July 2, 2015, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

to learn as much about the lotto as I can

inittowin's avatar - 039ee315cfea4c12c8f5
            If you don't like it, spit it out!
            United States
            Member #4756
            May 23, 2004
            3435 Posts
            Posted: July 2, 2015, 2:33 pm - IP Logged

To get results.   I mainly use lotterypost to see daily results.  (Daily games) Also to get, to the minute ,results that members post as soon as they see drawing on television.

I Agree!

Baton Rouge, LA
              United States
              Member #4602
              May 7, 2004
              700 Posts
              Posted: July 2, 2015, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

I use it to catch up on lottery news and to chat with fellow lottery players.

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                41947 Posts
                Posted: July 3, 2015, 5:53 am - IP Logged

OCD

HyperBe Happy.

IPlayWeekly's avatar - avatarmoney
                  Columbus, Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #128906
                  June 5, 2012
                  597 Posts
                  Posted: July 3, 2015, 9:03 am - IP Logged

To hang out with other people who enjoy playing

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                    mid-Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #9
                    March 24, 2001
                    19895 Posts
                    Posted: July 3, 2015, 10:02 am - IP Logged

I like seeing what others are trying to improve their odds of winning and reading about those who win.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
                      Member #166618
                      May 30, 2015
                      84 Posts
                      Posted: July 3, 2015, 12:39 pm - IP Logged

yeah, most definately.

how do you guys feel on the 1 ticket / draw?

how do you feel on multiple tickets a draw?

I understand it takes one to win but why do I see it in so many ways?

Dallas,TX
                        United States
                        Member #152930
                        March 1, 2014
                        40 Posts
                        Posted: July 3, 2015, 2:11 pm - IP Logged

I look to see what's going on and if anyone has figured 'anything' out.  I am in a continual debate with my brother (I don't bother with anyone else) about whether or not drawings are 'Random'.  First, the Scratch tickets are NOT random - when you put a Guarantee of X amount of winners per pack  ?  Then, how can that be random?  Now, WHERE the ticket packs are distributed?  That could be considered random with a jackpot winner every 20,000 pack #s or so, depending on how many jackpots in the game vs. how many jackpots + tix printed. 

Sure, even if you did know the pack number that contained a jackpot, the only clue as to where it is?  Look at the winning Store address, any similarities in the zip codes-pack #s and I've even looked at a map.  In Texas, there seems to be a heavy concentration in, and around, the Houston area and South of there.  More players?  More tickets.  And, if you look at the jackpot 'info' on the TL game page?  You will see certain numbers repeated in the zip codes (add numbers together, certain totals) and like this one game, the big card game Super 7's = look at the Jackpot winning store address.  ALL of them contain a '20', usually at the end like 920 hwy 67 or 9500 Maple,  Store #20 - you'll see it. But, there are hundreds of places with a 20 in the address - all this means is, with this game?  Buy it at a store near you with the address with a '20' in it.  It's like a trend, do NOT know if it is on purpose, but it looks that way.  And, random would NOT have jackpots divided up by pack numbers, so the game will go longer and all jackpots don't get taken early.  Still lots of 2nd, 3rd prizes.

Gonna end with the drawings.  I am about to go to Lotto Center to cash my winning Daily 4 from 7-2-2015, Evening draw.  Had right numbers, but got the 'box' for $2 plus two $5 Sum-it-Up plays on number 29.  IF I think Sum will be 10 or under or 28 or over, then I play $5.  If the Sum is over 31 or under 5?  I'll play $20-25 and play .50 for numbers - straight and str/box.  There is a way to figure the Sum, however, you must play the possible high and low #s if you are not sure which way a 7.8.9 is counted.  So, yes, IMHO, I think the drawings are known long before the break.  Because, if you know which set of numbers (Or TWO sets of numbers) to add up on front of the upcoming draw?  Then you will know - or have a good guess - at the total.  Because there are different number 'values' (I've got previous posts about this) you have to consider the more likely of numbers that work - which means, NO - I don't win every time. 

Yesterday, I had 9488 & 7796 (both = 29) and Daily 4 Evening winner was 8489, but was mainly playing for the '29' total which paid $208 for $5 play (2 x $208= $416).  Got lucky with str/box $2 on numbers for another $800 (.50 = $200, so 4 x $200= $800), I think that is right.  So, I am one who thinks the draws are known.  I looked at the Report for the Evening Daily 4 drawing and there were 3 $5 Sum-it-Up winners and I had two of them.  No winners for Straight draw, 66 winners for a .50 Box win, so Texas Lotto did great on that drawing.  Paid out $13,000+ and took in $71,000 or so, which is rare for the TL to have so few winners - I have seen a drawing result in a $10K-$20K loss, but I wonder how many Quick Picks pushed up the winners?  I would say (someone on Lottery Post said this, so I'm agreeing and borrowing) that TL knows how much (about) each number costs them.  So, yes many will NOT agree with me, but I'm starting to win my argument with my Bro, after yesterday's win and last week won $120 (2 x $60 on a Sum, Daily 4). 

I'll be happy to post a copy of my ticket from yesterday and, when I do, I will draw on ticket 'what to look for' and 'where' but can't divulge the number values - it would take too long and don't want to put out a 'system' that CAN win, but if there is Pilot Error, then it won't.  But, it does win enough - I'm looking to improve this method.  AND = Important! - you MUST buy at least (1) .50 ticket ( Daily 4 or any other game for the UPCOMING DRAW), as it has the numbers you need.  And, systems are only as good as their consistency.  But, anyone smart enough to nail one down?  Won't give it away to the world.  I'll just say there IS a way to play.  And, to win - patience, practice, and persistence will pay off.  Find my previous post(s) for number values. I'm off to see the Wizard (and get my free "T")  wish they would get some different colors :\  *and please - it's only my opinion/belief that the draws are not random (like balls picked out of the machine) IF the numbers needed for a certain draw are printed ahead of time - but, I do respect the many who DO believe the draws are random, machine generated drawings.  Totally respect your opinion.  Good luck to all.  I will post copy of my winning ticket (Believe-but verify).

Cash Crown 

malin1257's avatar - 8ball
                          Antwerp
                          Belgium
                          Member #86174
                          January 30, 2010
                          37 Posts
                          Posted: July 3, 2015, 9:06 pm - IP Logged

To detect all the phonies & phoniness on LP.

GO IN PEACE!!!

United States
                            Member #164546
                            March 6, 2015
                            797 Posts
                            Posted: July 3, 2015, 9:53 pm - IP Logged

To detect all the phonies & phoniness on LP.

GO IN PEACE!!!

in store player ONLY

NO NEED FOR ONLINE,,

IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE ??

JUST A FACT QUESTION

SHOULD BE A RULE FOR NO ONLINE SCAMMING//GAMING  ALSO

Dallas,TX
                              United States
                              Member #152930
                              March 1, 2014
                              40 Posts
                              Posted: July 4, 2015, 12:36 am - IP Logged

Agree - In gambling / gaming 'help', beware if anyone asks for $$ - for any reason!  This is a fun site, and yes shared info is interesting - but - I don't like the gambling sites that show you a UNIQUE way to win (for only $50).  Right there tells you a couple of things 1.  Why $50?  Is that a deal?  Or, just a 'take the money and run' thing?  2.  If it is that unique, that great, then why not just keep it, use it, and roll like that?

Don't trust anyone asking for $$ on a Forum or Blog.  But, be wary of the Salesman.

The most fun thing about Lotto is seeing your numbers - winning!  It's not often, but it's cool when it does.  I'm for the 'in store play' only.  Online would only lead to problems.  Is there an online Lotto, besides International?  I just go to the store, go to the machine, and play.  Got lucky today, didn't have to worry about tax.  Some other guy won $1000 on a Scratch-Off and no tax for him, either.  But, got a T-shirt.  Mug or T-shirt.

So - you buy a Pick 3 or a Daily 4 (Pick 4) and you see those numbers at the bottom-left on front of ticket?  Something like 016355?  Buy 2-3 individual tickets and that number will change - similar like with the 01, but different.  Those numbers mean something.  Then, there are 4 numbers under the $ amount of ticket: DRAW #5991 and it will change by +1 for each draw.  They mean something, as well.  What if I told you that these two sets of numbers could add up to the same number?  You would not believe me - but they can - and do.  I know, NAH, NO WAY.  Yes, very much way.

You see, they both add up to 29.  How can they both come to 29?

Alright.  Don't know about other States, but in TX, every other draw, you add R>L, then L>R, they alternate direction.  This ticket was R>L (but if careful, you can go either way and still get the number, but most mistakes happen this way.)  So, not gonna write a book, just show how I figured this ticket - just show the numbers - will explain later.

016355 = 4-2-5-3-10-5 = 29 *This is one of the easier to explain. 6,7,8,9, can equal 5,1,3,4 (in order) and no two 'like' numbers can be used side-by-side or repeated -unless it is one of the higher numbers to it's lower alt-value.  These two items are the exception.  If a side-number should be a 1 (and 1 is already used?  It will go to the 2 or it simply goes to the next highest 'unused' number. So, 5 then 2nd 5 goes to a 1 (OR 10) this is the first alt-change (the next such alt-change will be the 6 change to a 5. More on this later. Then the 1 comes up, but already used by the 10 (1), so next unused # is 2.  The Zero - so, 1,2,3 has been used, leaving a 4.  This is why be careful which direction to add-figure the Sum. So, all 'rules' followed (two 5's only because of the alt-value of the 6.  And, decision to make the 1 a 10 is based on comparison to DRAW number set.  Cramming all this in, sorry.

DRAW #5991 = 5-9-5-10 = 29 *This was tricky, but you have to THINK about it.  Distraction is easy. R>L did not work, so I flipped it and it did work, but you have to remember the 9/4 and repeating, etc. so,  5-9, now another 9 (side-by-side) and if you wanted a 4, it's used, so it would be a 5. 5-9-5-10 will be 29.  I'm sure there is an algorithm to do this, but I write down the drawings and then review - if I can get the two number sets to come up with same total, and the SUM is high or low (pays more) then I'll go with it.  The main thing is to not get confused when it's fine to use a repeat number.

There is more to this, but back tomorrow.  Don't know if this helps anyone - but hope so.

CC