Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pennsylvania: 7/1 - 7/31/2015

Topic closed. 1049 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Raven62.

Page 55 of 70
PrintE-mailLink
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #154307
April 11, 2014
413 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2015, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

999 wow congrats winners!  Excellent take chri$! 

Spent the day geocaching w my daughter.  Had 122 121 494 in play today.  Our last cache had a membership card in and the membership # was 26121.  Figured what the heck I'm playing 122 and 121 in pk3 why not try PK 4 2621 and 2112 also  PK 5 w 26121.  Worth a shot I guess lol

good luck everyone!  Congrats all holders of 999

RIP George 3256

vtburke's avatar - cat anm.gif
    pa
    United States
    Member #143702
    June 10, 2013
    1884 Posts
    Posted: July 24, 2015, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

516* 834* 812 811 311 511 515 611 616 811 818 746 612 532 314 1206 1207 2821 22369 11123 22213

jojosurf's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      phila pa
      United States
      Member #25770
      November 11, 2005
      4632 Posts
      Posted: July 24, 2015, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

633 1st hit 2015-4060 last box hit in 2012--90925 1st hit 2015---pick 2= 82 had 5 hits with box hits

Philadelphia, PA
        United States
        Member #167485
        July 15, 2015
        143 Posts
        Posted: July 24, 2015, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

Gotcha!!! 336!!! I'll take that

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22943 Posts
          Posted: July 24, 2015, 8:28 pm - IP Logged

First off..WTG winners today and jojo, great job too...I know you were waiting and I'm so happy 

you got it too!! Chris$ great job on 999 also!!

lotteryplayer WTG on your win tonight on 336. That's great!! I got a superstraight hit from

it tonight because it was the sister of the 663 we just had.

WTG anyone else who got PA today, they deserved it!

Second....

this morning I was at Giant and found a $100 $2 Frenzy ticket, then won a $100 Monopoly

ticket too. My bill at the checkout was $9.99. I looked at it a few times and it gave me that feeling

and lotteryfanatic called trips, I was playing them and Chris$ was playing trips too. I went over

to get my numbers and asked for 50 $1 tickets at the desk and got 25 more from the IVM and 25

more from Turkey Hill. I had $200 from my wins that was reinvestment money anyway. That 

was one of those feeling ping numbers that made me look twice and it paid off. Last time I did

that was last year.

I won $50,000 today wtf!!!!!

O

M

G

Eek

I tried to go back and cash just 10 of them in and they didn't have the money...all those registers

and not $5,000 even in the office?? I was told it was payday, yeah in fact it was! LOL

I'm happy I moved on that feeling because I feel pretty dayum good today!!

The win tonight added another $1,000. I would have taken another $50,000 but just wasn't feeling

that one the same way.

Good luck tomorrow everyone and I'm going to find another MEGA number. Smash

678 it just might be it! What an AWESOME day!!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Philadelphia, PA
            United States
            Member #167485
            July 15, 2015
            143 Posts
            Posted: July 24, 2015, 8:32 pm - IP Logged

First off..WTG winners today and jojo, great job too...I know you were waiting and I'm so happy 

lotteryplayer WTG on your win tonight on 336. That's great!! I got a superstraight hit from

Second....

this morning I was at Giant and found a $100 $2 Frenzy ticket, then won a $100 Monopoly

ticket too. My bill at the checkout was $9.99. I looked at it a few times and it gave me that feeling

and lotteryfanatic called trips, I was playing them and Chris$ was playing trips too. I went over

to get my numbers and asked for 50 $1 tickets at the desk and got 25 more from the IVM and 25

more from Turkey Hill. I had $200 from my wins that was reinvestment money anyway. That 

was one of those feeling ping numbers that made me look twice and it paid off. Last time I did

that was last year.

O

M

G

Eek

I tried to go back and cash just 10 of them in and they didn't have the money...all those registers

and not $5,000 even in the office?? I was told it was payday, yeah in fact it was! LOL

The win tonight added another $1,000. I would have taken another $50,000 but just wasn't feeling

that one the same way.

You won $50,000!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! WOW!!!

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
              Pennsylvania
              United States
              Member #74096
              May 2, 2009
              22943 Posts
              Posted: July 24, 2015, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

You won $50,000!!!! Oh my goodness!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! WOW!!!

Yes and it's a great feeling too!! If I get a ping number where I feel like that's the

one I'll do a mega bet on it especially if I have extra instant ticket money. Sometimes,

heck, most times it's a big waste of money but tonight it paid off. Thank you Giant!!

If I didn't go there, my total due would have been something else lol!

Thank you PAlottoplayer!! Gl tomorrow and wtg!!!

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

Philadelphia, PA
                United States
                Member #167485
                July 15, 2015
                143 Posts
                Posted: July 24, 2015, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

Yes and it's a great feeling too!! If I get a ping number where I feel like that's the

one I'll do a mega bet on it especially if I have extra instant ticket money. Sometimes,

heck, most times it's a big waste of money but tonight it paid off. Thank you Giant!!

I can't even imagine the feeling oh my goodness I wish LOL next time u have a "ping" let us know lol

needinghelp's avatar - voodoo

United States
                  Member #148261
                  October 27, 2013
                  6672 Posts
                  Posted: July 24, 2015, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

Congrats dr65!!! Awesome job!!

MzDuffleBaglady's avatar - Lottery-018.jpg

United States
                    Member #81314
                    October 16, 2009
                    18997 Posts
                    Posted: July 24, 2015, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Second....

that was last year.

O

M

G

Eek

that one the same way.

PartyYou did that @ dr65, lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo

Happy spending.

I had a feeling you would do it, when you posted , last week, or further back, putting $100.00 on a number.

The Struggle is real!

United States
                      Member #81314
                      October 16, 2009
                      18997 Posts
                      Posted: July 24, 2015, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Great job Chris, and all other PA players that caught those 999's today.

I played them tonight in Missouri, just in case, lmaoooooooooooooo.

We haven't had them since, 2008.

Happy SpendingParty

The Struggle is real!

United States
                        Member #81314
                        October 16, 2009
                        18997 Posts
                        Posted: July 24, 2015, 9:58 pm - IP Logged

Thank you everyone!

Im very happy! 10k today and 7k last week!

Awesome str8 everyone who got it!

This thread truly rocks, lmaoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

The Struggle is real!

Philadelphia, PA
                          United States
                          Member #167485
                          July 15, 2015
                          143 Posts
                          Posted: July 24, 2015, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

This thread truly rocks, lmaoooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

I agree!!! And good luck in Missouri!!!

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                            PA
                            United States
                            Member #69849
                            January 18, 2009
                            14873 Posts
                            Posted: July 24, 2015, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Second....

that was last year.

O

M

G

Eek

that one the same way.

Scared!!!!!!!.....Scared.......SAY WHAT.....AWESOME.....DR65 ON THAT TRIPLE WIN AND ON THE  633 TONITE...

I'm sure that is an great feeling when you win like that...and the best part of it all is...IT"S TAX FREE!!!!!

Party              Party                   Party

2079    1085   8841    7227   3305   4651

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                              PA
                              United States
                              Member #69849
                              January 18, 2009
                              14873 Posts
                              Posted: July 24, 2015, 11:13 pm - IP Logged

Gotcha!!! 336!!! I'll take that

WTG....PALottoPlayer on the  633 tonite....nice job also....

Party               Party

2079    1085   8841    7227   3305   4651

Page 55 of 70