Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 7/1 - 7/31/2015

Topic closed. 2862 replies. Last post 1 year ago by OneHitAway.

Page 23 of 191
PrintE-mailLink
Motley, Va
United States
Member #156938
July 4, 2014
2316 Posts
Posted: July 4, 2015, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mike any overdue day sums?

no sums really WAY over due for day draw, but here are some alerts for the day draw

GL!

Mike

Raleigh, NC
    United States
    Member #166576
    May 28, 2015
    500 Posts
    Posted: July 4, 2015, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

Hey Mike any overdue day sums?

my guess would be this ......  sums  3, 4, 6 , 7 are very due. Mike and a lot of people on here are right - some version of the 25 / 52 / 51 / 15 / 01 / 30 pair is due like crazy all over the place !  We know the " 0 " is super MIA on the end. So, a lot of people are playing 210 - 340 - 510 - 520 - 420 - 410 like crazy lately hoping one of these fall. As far as due sums, the 407 in the 11 sum and 820 in the 10 sum are way due, which would match up nicely with having an 0 on the end. Neither of these sum sub groups have occurred since August of last year. But as you can see, just the opposite of what is expected has been happening lately which is higher repeating draws, digits and sums. I also think 071 is coming back but as 710. Going back to the top info, 256 is a very due 13 sum going back to the fall of last year that a lot of people are playing as well as 328. Their pairs are due a lot, too. The pairs 70 and 56 are the most due in their respective 50's and 70's group in all 3 categories - front, back and split pair. Like so .... 56_   5_6   56_   /    _70    7_0    70_ . But, like I said, sometimes stats and studying doesn't mean doodly squat cause the numbers fall totally opposite of that, as in the NCEL lately.

Motley, Va
      United States
      Member #156938
      July 4, 2014
      2316 Posts
      Posted: July 4, 2015, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

my guess would be this ......  sums  3, 4, 6 , 7 are very due. Mike and a lot of people on here are right - some version of the 25 / 52 / 51 / 15 / 01 / 30 pair is due like crazy all over the place !  We know the " 0 " is super MIA on the end. So, a lot of people are playing 210 - 340 - 510 - 520 - 420 - 410 like crazy lately hoping one of these fall. As far as due sums, the 407 in the 11 sum and 820 in the 10 sum are way due, which would match up nicely with having an 0 on the end. Neither of these sum sub groups have occurred since August of last year. But as you can see, just the opposite of what is expected has been happening lately which is higher repeating draws, digits and sums. I also think 071 is coming back but as 710. Going back to the top info, 256 is a very due 13 sum going back to the fall of last year that a lot of people are playing as well as 328. Their pairs are due a lot, too. The pairs 70 and 56 are the most due in their respective 50's and 70's group in all 3 categories - front, back and split pair. Like so .... 56_   5_6   56_   /    _70    7_0    70_ . But, like I said, sometimes stats and studying doesn't mean doodly squat cause the numbers fall totally opposite of that, as in the NCEL lately.

positional digits for DAY only

Raleigh, NC
        United States
        Member #166576
        May 28, 2015
        500 Posts
        Posted: July 4, 2015, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

so from this , you would think 510 - 590 or 533 would be good picks.   but should we expect a " from out of nowhere 998 now to show up ??? I wouldn't be surprised.  lol. almost so sad it's funny.

Motley, Va
          United States
          Member #156938
          July 4, 2014
          2316 Posts
          Posted: July 4, 2015, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

Sums/Skips/Due (DAY ONLY)  (overlooked the sum 7 didn't highlight that one)

Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
            Wilson-Elm City
            United States
            Member #70647
            February 7, 2009
            1743 Posts
            Posted: July 4, 2015, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

I am changing once again....Lol....-----471-----  $5.00 number.../--640--652--623--. $2.00  #'s. These for $1.00 #'s...---140--240--456---583--315...  All strait !

Good Luck 2 everyone on the 4th.......    4th(4)   of  July(7)  and   (1)crazy fool.....lol.....   Now who can beat that workout? They ought to put me in the 3-wise men book   ...lol...

I got yall tail this time NCEL.......  I am going against the  no  1's or 0's out in July so far. Except for the one  1  I am using....

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
              No Man's Land
              United States
              Member #164139
              February 19, 2015
              5460 Posts
              Posted: July 4, 2015, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

I am changing once again....Lol....-----471-----  $5.00 number.../--640--652--623--. $2.00  #'s. These for $1.00 #'s...---140--240--456---583--315...  All strait !

Good Luck 2 everyone on the 4th.......    4th(4)   of  July(7)  and   (1)crazy fool.....lol.....   Now who can beat that workout? They ought to put me in the 3-wise men book   ...lol...

I got yall tail this time NCEL.......  I am going against the  no  1's or 0's out in July so far. Except for the one  1  I am using....

Dont forget 704, they pulled the date this Wednesday the 1st Yes Nod

I won't get mad......I won't get even and NCEL will pay my bills :-)  - ITP
              "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
                No Man's Land
                United States
                Member #164139
                February 19, 2015
                5460 Posts
                Posted: July 4, 2015, 1:00 pm - IP Logged

7/4 Day:  Trash Can Run -

170 174 210 214 254 275 273 970 204 294 704
                244 234 271 279 374 284 971 960 975 874
                973 862 475 126 687 769 377 716

GL and Happy 4th USA!  Patriot

I won't get mad......I won't get even and NCEL will pay my bills :-)  - ITP
                "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

Motley, Va
                  United States
                  Member #156938
                  July 4, 2014
                  2316 Posts
                  Posted: July 4, 2015, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

actually that 471/147 is a pretty good number today, I have it in my list to play,  it's in my pairs and on the corners of one of my ttt boxes, and on another chart I use right up against the 958 from yesterday...

Wilson-Elm City
                    United States
                    Member #70647
                    February 7, 2009
                    1743 Posts
                    Posted: July 4, 2015, 1:07 pm - IP Logged

Dont forget 704, they pulled the date this Wednesday the 1st Yes Nod

Yea 704 Looks good also. It has came out 3 times so far in July since the lottery started. It has came out  704 --8 times and came 074--8 times. 704 is better like you said as it   has came in the day draw 3x and nite draw 5x. Might throw it in also. Trying to look up some doubles....303 and 101 so far have come in July a few times, but  like I said the 1 and the 0 have not been as yet and I am playing them with the odds in doubles and against the odds in singles..... I see also I am using three  "0" in the singles also. I forgot about them... But, I don't care as long as I lose....lol....I want to be the  "BEST" loser in pick 3 in the NATION...lol...       Thanks and good luck.....

Raleigh, NC
                      United States
                      Member #166576
                      May 28, 2015
                      500 Posts
                      Posted: July 4, 2015, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

how we lookin on the 340 in your opinions ?   3 needs to make up some ground from it's dryness lately , 0 in the last digit, very due 7 sum based on %, 40 is the most due front pair and 34 is the most due back pair of the 30's.  thanks

Wilson-Elm City
                        United States
                        Member #70647
                        February 7, 2009
                        1743 Posts
                        Posted: July 4, 2015, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

I was going for the number  "013" which should  come out today if these people weren't crooks and have all these pre-draws....

Raleigh, NC
                          United States
                          Member #166576
                          May 28, 2015
                          500 Posts
                          Posted: July 4, 2015, 1:24 pm - IP Logged

I was going for the number  "013" which should  come out today if these people weren't crooks and have all these pre-draws....

explain the pre-draw to me, and excuse me cause I'm sorta new compared to a lot of you on here, but I think I get what you might mean ?? Are you saying that in Raleigh where they do the ball drawing, that they actually conduct 1, 2 or 3 pre draws ( I'm assuming to assure that the machine actually works ok mechanically cause it would be embarrassing on live TV to start the roll of the balls and something not work with the machine ) and what would normally come out as the actual draw, which woukld be our numbers in a lot cases, actually is only one of two pre draws that ends up not being the actual draw and therefore prevents people like us from using the random math probability of beating them out of their money ? It's actaully cheap and dirty when you think about it - almost kind of like using computer generated drawings - they are actually purposely throwing a monkey wrench into the machine to screw things up so that randomness actually is not in play as much as should be in an otherwise true and 100% random drawing. I see the tactic and method, and yes, it's a dirty one.

Wilson-Elm City
                            United States
                            Member #70647
                            February 7, 2009
                            1743 Posts
                            Posted: July 4, 2015, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

explain the pre-draw to me, and excuse me cause I'm sorta new compared to a lot of you on here, but I think I get what you might mean ?? Are you saying that in Raleigh where they do the ball drawing, that they actually conduct 1, 2 or 3 pre draws ( I'm assuming to assure that the machine actually works ok mechanically cause it would be embarrassing on live TV to start the roll of the balls and something not work with the machine ) and what would normally come out as the actual draw, which woukld be our numbers in a lot cases, actually is only one of two pre draws that ends up not being the actual draw and therefore prevents people like us from using the random math probability of beating them out of their money ? It's actaully cheap and dirty when you think about it - almost kind of like using computer generated drawings - they are actually purposely throwing a monkey wrench into the machine to screw things up so that randomness actually is not in play as much as should be in an otherwise true and 100% random drawing. I see the tactic and method, and yes, it's a dirty one.

You R 100% right my friend !   Good luck.... Everything is so fixed and crooked these days they could, if they wanted to, use a pre-draw as a live drawing....Not saying they are, as the pre-draws themselves throw us off enough here in N.C.  A an Attorney running the whole thing also.....Look like a sport to me and you know they are crooked....Good Luck .....

Wilson-Elm City
                              United States
                              Member #70647
                              February 7, 2009
                              1743 Posts
                              Posted: July 4, 2015, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Talking about quick pick. If you buy a number say like, it can be any number really, say 357. O.K. Then tell them you want a quick pick. 9 times out of 10 it will have 2 of the numbers you just gave them to print out for you. Like your QP will be  379, 532, 736 and such as this..mrss...  If I buy any Q.P.'s I buy them  1 at a time after someone else has their numbers printed....I have seen it happen to many times. It cannot be random.....

Page 23 of 191