Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 12:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 7/1 - 7/31/2015

Topic closed. 2862 replies. Last post 1 year ago by OneHitAway.

Page 85 of 191
PrintE-mailLink
ashleyaddams's avatar - anime14
New Bern, NC
United States
Member #159091
September 13, 2014
4625 Posts
Posted: July 10, 2015, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

Congrats. Had 279 written down, but only played the 629 & 712. 

Well see now I think it is something in the water Lady A cause we are in the same town.....They are infiltrating me like invasion of the body snatchers. HAHAHA

North Carolina
    United States
    Member #157892
    August 3, 2014
    172 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2015, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

There it is...279...I played 179 & 176...179 is an old pet!..darn!

We're just making too hard for ourselves!...at least I am!

556     576

497     895

321     901

That TTT is hot these last draws 678 is in there 501 GL tonight!!!

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
      No Man's Land
      United States
      Member #164139
      February 19, 2015
      5469 Posts
      Posted: July 10, 2015, 5:59 pm - IP Logged

Well see now I think it is something in the water Lady A cause we are in the same town.....They are infiltrating me like invasion of the body snatchers. HAHAHA

Green laughYou are losing it Ashley, get a grip woman Wink

PS-  I would not be TOO worried unless you head start spinning in circles.

I won't get mad......I won't get even and NCEL will pay my bills :-)  - ITP
      "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
        Wilson-Elm City
        United States
        Member #70647
        February 7, 2009
        1743 Posts
        Posted: July 10, 2015, 6:01 pm - IP Logged

Back 2-3 years ago I was using photo bucket to share winning tickets but now it want let me click on the HTML link and share. Anyone else know of a good photo sharing program that is easy to use? Thanks....

No Man's Land
          United States
          Member #164139
          February 19, 2015
          5469 Posts
          Posted: July 10, 2015, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

Back 2-3 years ago I was using photo bucket to share winning tickets but now it want let me click on the HTML link and share. Anyone else know of a good photo sharing program that is easy to use? Thanks....

Hey Caji, here you do.  JordanT1021 started a thread while back and this is where we usually post them and can be shared anywhere on the web as well, just give them this link.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216513

GL to you tonight!

"He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

Wilson-Elm City
            United States
            Member #70647
            February 7, 2009
            1743 Posts
            Posted: July 10, 2015, 6:11 pm - IP Logged

Hey Caji, here you do.  JordanT1021 started a thread while back and this is where we usually post them and can be shared anywhere on the web as well, just give them this link.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216513

GL to you tonight!

Thanks. I am trying to get them off my camera and send them ....Which I can't .... I can't get them from photo bucket to send them anywhere as the HTML and other links are greyed out. it says "Click on link to share" but it does noting when you click on it single or double click. I need something like photo bucket that I have downloaded the pictures to, to share them. I guess I could download them to my computer then send them to the address you posted above. This might be easier...I was 1 off on 6 tickets today and it really had me laughing...i have terrible luck.......should have played 1 off and I would have at least won something...lol...

Thanks for the help and good luck tonight....

I remember Jordan, Hope he is doing well.......

Wilson-Elm City
              United States
              Member #70647
              February 7, 2009
              1743 Posts
              Posted: July 10, 2015, 6:20 pm - IP Logged

Thanks. I am trying to get them off my camera and send them ....Which I can't .... I can't get them from photo bucket to send them anywhere as the HTML and other links are greyed out. it says "Click on link to share" but it does noting when you click on it single or double click. I need something like photo bucket that I have downloaded the pictures to, to share them. I guess I could download them to my computer then send them to the address you posted above. This might be easier...I was 1 off on 6 tickets today and it really had me laughing...i have terrible luck.......should have played 1 off and I would have at least won something...lol...

Thanks for the help and good luck tonight....

I remember Jordan, Hope he is doing well.......

I can't do anything with windows 8.1 this sorry new  version of Bill Gates...... I need my XP back....lol...I could work with that. This gives me no way to even send any pictures...Piece of junk.....Bill Gates and his rich self....lol... Don't worry about it....I will see if I can download the older version of Photobucket I had that had the live links in it and see if that works..Thanks again...

No Man's Land
                United States
                Member #164139
                February 19, 2015
                5469 Posts
                Posted: July 10, 2015, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

I can't do anything with windows 8.1 this sorry new  version of Bill Gates...... I need my XP back....lol...I could work with that. This gives me no way to even send any pictures...Piece of junk.....Bill Gates and his rich self....lol... Don't worry about it....I will see if I can download the older version of Photobucket I had that had the live links in it and see if that works..Thanks again...

If you are looking for something to hold other photos and such, Google Drive is also a good tool and free storage for photos and docs.  Also check out Picasa Photo album, also free Google Software, I use both.  Been 1-off so much lately, I don't even want to think about it anymore  lol.   You realize, that is what they want you to do, spend the extra .50/$1.00. 

FYI FOR OTHERS:  Worst part of that 1-off is two fold.  If you have the exact and play 1-off, you don't win ANYTHING.  if you have 123 and drawing was 124 (you would win), but if you had 321, you would NOT win.  In other words, order matters, but that drives me NUTS about that and will not play it.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
                  North Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #59855
                  March 29, 2008
                  31939 Posts
                  Posted: July 10, 2015, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

I know what you're talking about Caji...you don't need a place to put them to save for looking at you need a place so you can get a link of the photo so you can post the picture here...ask MrMtnDew...he has one.  His will show the link but when we click on it then it shows the picture. 

Since you don't have a premium membership I'll repost what Todd says to do...here it is.

How to post pictures

Hopefully the above description makes it clear that in order to post a picture into a message, you need to place the image file someplace where anybody can gain access to it.

Here are a few ways that anybody can accomplish that:

1. Most ISPs (Internet Service Providers — the company that provides you access to the Internet) provide you with some kind of "home page" space.  If you're not sure, you can contact them and ask.  For example, AOL has something called AOL Hometown, where you can post whatever you like.  You can upload images to your homepage space, but you need to ask your ISP what methods they provide to do the upload.  Some ISPs may provide a point-and-click interface for uploading files, while others may require you to use FTP (which I'm not going to get into here).
                  2. There are some web sites that allow you to build free (small) web sites.  They make their money when people upgrade to premium packages, and they run advertisements on the free home pages.  An example of this is Tripod.  This type of service may limit the number of times per day that an image can be viewed, so this may not be the best option.
                  3. There are free image services, like Imageshack, which allow you to post images.  Depending on the specific web site/company, this may or may not work well for you.  Like option #2, some of these sites will limit the number of views per day, and some won't even let you post images into other web sites (like you're trying to do here), so you will have to experiment with this to see if it works for you.
                  4. The best option is available to all Lottery Post Gold and Platinum members.  Lottery Post provides free web space to all premium members, where you can upload your images directly from your hard drive with no technical knowledge required whatsoever.
                    Wilson-Elm City
                    United States
                    Member #70647
                    February 7, 2009
                    1743 Posts
                    Posted: July 10, 2015, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

If you are looking for something to hold other photos and such, Google Drive is also a good tool and free storage for photos and docs.  Also check out Picasa Photo album, also free Google Software, I use both.  Been 1-off so much lately, I don't even want to think about it anymore  lol.   You realize, that is what they want you to do, spend the extra .50/$1.00. 

FYI FOR OTHERS:  Worst part of that 1-off is two fold.  If you have the exact and play 1-off, you don't win ANYTHING.  if you have 123 and drawing was 124 (you would win), but if you had 321, you would NOT win.  In other words, order matters, but that drives me NUTS about that and will not play it.

Yep, your right about that 1 off mess. I never play it for the same reason you just stated....50/50 is the way to go but it hurts my feeling to put $1.00 on 1 number when I can play 2 for the price of 1....lol......But, truly, it is the way to go (50/50) if you can't afford $1.00 on each ticket.... I will look into this Google Drive and Picasa  right now also and see if they will work for me. Thanks for your help....

Good luck this evening.......I already bought my tickets.....I ALWAYS say I am only going to buy 5  0r 6 but end up with 10-15....lol.....but it never does me any good.....I have really got to pick just 2-3 doubles that usually come every month and just play them combo ever day and I and anyone else who wants just lets say $250-$500.00 a month can do it this way more times than not..... Thanks again for your help Bro....

622^^ 079^^747^^738^^940^^360^^732^^164^^097^^677^^727^^502^^109... and that's it for me !  !  ! 8 of them are 50/50 ....3 are exact....and 2 are any.... If I were yall I would avoid these numbers above like the plague.....lol.....

Wilson-Elm City
                      United States
                      Member #70647
                      February 7, 2009
                      1743 Posts
                      Posted: July 10, 2015, 6:49 pm - IP Logged

I know what you're talking about Caji...you don't need a place to put them to save for looking at you need a place so you can get a link of the photo so you can post the picture here...ask MrMtnDew...he has one.  His will show the link but when we click on it then it shows the picture. 

Since you don't have a premium membership I'll repost what Todd says to do...here it is.

How to post pictures

Hopefully the above description makes it clear that in order to post a picture into a message, you need to place the image file someplace where anybody can gain access to it.

Here are a few ways that anybody can accomplish that:

1. Most ISPs (Internet Service Providers — the company that provides you access to the Internet) provide you with some kind of "home page" space.  If you're not sure, you can contact them and ask.  For example, AOL has something called AOL Hometown, where you can post whatever you like.  You can upload images to your homepage space, but you need to ask your ISP what methods they provide to do the upload.  Some ISPs may provide a point-and-click interface for uploading files, while others may require you to use FTP (which I'm not going to get into here).
                      2. There are some web sites that allow you to build free (small) web sites.  They make their money when people upgrade to premium packages, and they run advertisements on the free home pages.  An example of this is Tripod.  This type of service may limit the number of times per day that an image can be viewed, so this may not be the best option.
                      3. There are free image services, like Imageshack, which allow you to post images.  Depending on the specific web site/company, this may or may not work well for you.  Like option #2, some of these sites will limit the number of views per day, and some won't even let you post images into other web sites (like you're trying to do here), so you will have to experiment with this to see if it works for you.
                      4. The best option is available to all Lottery Post Gold and Platinum members.  Lottery Post provides free web space to all premium members, where you can upload your images directly from your hard drive with no technical knowledge required whatsoever.

Thanks Vergie6.....I ain't going to win enough to post any pictures. All my wins are always under $250.00...In 10 years I have never won $500.00 at one time...lol.... But I have sure spent $500.00 in a month though.....I might get back $200.00 of it if I am lucky. I just wanted to post those 6 tickets out of 13 that were 1 offs today so people could see how bad my luck really is....I just can't believe it MYSELF ! ! !

Hope everyone best of luck for tonight !  *****$$$$$******

Motley, Va
                        United States
                        Member #156938
                        July 4, 2014
                        2316 Posts
                        Posted: July 10, 2015, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

07/10/EVE

7 2 4    2 3 4    7 2 4    2 5 4

2 7 9    2 7 5    2 7 9    6 7 3

9 4 6    1 0 9    0 5 7    7 8 9

0 4 6    5 5 6    0 4 6    5 7 6

5 9 1    4 9 7    5 9 1    8 9 5

2 6 8    3 2 1    3 7 9    9 0 1

Good Luck NC!!

Mike

Motley, Va
                          United States
                          Member #156938
                          July 4, 2014
                          2316 Posts
                          Posted: July 10, 2015, 8:15 pm - IP Logged

Single UNMATCHED Pairs

48 42 82 59 58 98 65 64

54 68 63 83 62 69 29 23

25 35 07 01 71 94 93 43

Good Luck NC!!

Mike

Selma NC
                            United States
                            Member #156718
                            June 27, 2014
                            302 Posts
                            Posted: July 10, 2015, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

U go Girl AT LEAST a few of you guys got it. CONGRATS Party

Lol! Thank you Ash!

KrazyKaner's avatar - Lottery-049.jpg
                              Charlotte
                              United States
                              Member #165656
                              April 16, 2015
                              141 Posts
                              Posted: July 10, 2015, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

let me see:  982...772...724...734....986....270...143....732...739...342...501

Page 85 of 191