Welcome Guest
You last visited April 30, 2017, 6:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Go Bella Go

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 2 years ago by BellasBMWLucki.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Kenansville, NC
United States
Member #163297
January 25, 2015
22 Posts
Posted: June 30, 2015, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN BELLABanana I wasn't smart enough to play it back tonight. Had it in mid-day but didn't put back tonight.Bang Head

United States
    Member #156369
    June 16, 2014
    570 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2015, 12:07 am - IP Logged

CONGRATS ONCE AGAIN BELLABanana I wasn't smart enough to play it back tonight. Had it in mid-day but didn't put back tonight.Bang Head

oh nooooo whyyyy u won remember other night it came out a day ago sunday right? but not tonight, girl keep it in for now FAY.

are u like serious? SOOOOO let me get this straight, u RE-PLAY IT OK "for mid-day" and that's smart,(always)after a win yes,but u failed to do so tonight,even a box almost a hundred bucks chica. awww. fay. well stay positive u will win again i feel soooo confident on 620 i just feel really good about this .

i am so happy !

i am totally buggin tonight,i can't even get to BED!

chica literally i got OUT the shower sis was texin like crazy she go SIS where u at?LOLLOL my bro in VA. was like NO WAY again sis?

rofl

she then called up,and my mom had 806 this time in nc too and she only usually play her own b-day 620

but she "knew her baby girl is on roll in her state!!" LOL  i was goin to pm u,as i was workin on the NEW NC JULY 1st my

Bananaredheadlucki806_620

thread soon for july 1st,so be sure to comment,and we can do our numbers,all of us in NC, ok?

thank u for this thread, i am so happy i can't sleep!

LOOK:

PICK 4  $5000 STRAIGHT and 10x box(mid-day )june 30

now look how many times in forum 806 my birthday ! and i had it we  know ALOT just a day ago my b-day again

omg. i am so dizzy lol i appreciate the congrats,but keep that in ur head 806 it still can come out few other ways this summer or week even

and definitely 620!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!