Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I never win Pick3 or 4 =( Any tips??

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
GreenbackStack's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
CT
United States
Member #166926
June 16, 2015
22 Posts
Posted: July 1, 2015, 6:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi everbody. How come I never win my state's Pick 3 or Pick 4? I'm from Connecticut. Can someone offer me some tips please?

Thanks!

Here's something to think about: How come you never see a headline like 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?

Jay Leno
    RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19826 Posts
    Posted: July 1, 2015, 7:04 pm - IP Logged

How many lines do you usually play and how often do you play?  Not winning may be normal depending on your playing habits.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

CT
      United States
      Member #166926
      June 16, 2015
      22 Posts
      Posted: July 1, 2015, 9:07 pm - IP Logged

I've been playing 210 str/box miday since that has never come out for midday. I played 210 for a week until I learned I could lose a lot money. And I would replay the last winning play 3 midday numbers in a box form for the evening draw. I would do that like 2-3 times a week. A couple weeks ago I played all of litebets predictions and lost on all since I played them only straight, (I would have won box on 016, actual was 610). I tried 444, 132 recently, no luck. I've been playing 0000 evening once a week. How many lines should I play? How often? Is it better to bet a lot on one combo to win more dollars, or bet on more combos to increase your chance of winning. I'm thinking a mix of the two would be best, but not sure about the best way to achieve that. Someone told me about "due pairs" but how do I keep track? Just pay attention to the pairs that have not come up in a while? What's the best way to approach that? Seems like someone makes an accurate prediction but how do I choose the members prediction without spending too much. Seems like LUCK is the only solution.

Here's something to think about: How come you never see a headline like 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?

Jay Leno
        Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
        Member #133462
        September 30, 2012
        5946 Posts
        Posted: July 1, 2015, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

Review the numbers that came in the same month in the previous year (July 2014). If you track their performance you will find that many of them come out again in the current year. As we are at the top o the month consider for play those that came at the end of the month. Pick a few and run with them as box plays.

"Everything works  ONCE!"

CT
          United States
          Member #166926
          June 16, 2015
          22 Posts
          Posted: July 1, 2015, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Ok, I appreciate the tip!

Jay Leno
            huntsville, alabama
            United States
            Member #164695
            March 11, 2015
            682 Posts
            Posted: July 1, 2015, 9:29 pm - IP Logged

Try 372 next 6 draws 3 day 3 nights see what it does. Just my guess can't promise nothing

CT
              United States
              Member #166926
              June 16, 2015
              22 Posts
              Posted: July 1, 2015, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Ok thanks for responding!

Jay Leno
                Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7310 Posts
                Posted: July 1, 2015, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

I've been playing 210 str/box miday since that has never come out for midday. I played 210 for a week until I learned I could lose a lot money. And I would replay the last winning play 3 midday numbers in a box form for the evening draw. I would do that like 2-3 times a week. A couple weeks ago I played all of litebets predictions and lost on all since I played them only straight, (I would have won box on 016, actual was 610). I tried 444, 132 recently, no luck. I've been playing 0000 evening once a week. How many lines should I play? How often? Is it better to bet a lot on one combo to win more dollars, or bet on more combos to increase your chance of winning. I'm thinking a mix of the two would be best, but not sure about the best way to achieve that. Someone told me about "due pairs" but how do I keep track? Just pay attention to the pairs that have not come up in a while? What's the best way to approach that? Seems like someone makes an accurate prediction but how do I choose the members prediction without spending too much. Seems like LUCK is the only solution.

My license plate number hit straight the second time I played and the game's second drawing so digit and number history meant nothing. There are lots of systems for due digits, pairs, and three digit combos, but there are no guarantee whatever due method you use will hit.

"Seems like LUCK is the only solution."

Even if you find a system that works now and then, at the end of the day, it's all luck.

CT
                  United States
                  Member #166926
                  June 16, 2015
                  22 Posts
                  Posted: July 1, 2015, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

I agree. Thanks for the response!

Jay Leno
                    homestead
                    United States
                    Member #158182
                    August 14, 2014
                    132 Posts
                    Posted: July 2, 2015, 1:38 am - IP Logged

Does your state have a computerized drawing system or ball system? If it's computerized, it would be very difficult. The best method is to check the history of the numbers that you want to play as that will tell you upon how often they pop up. And the best way to maximize the lottery is through Pick-3, whereby you could put in $100.00 on each ticket with the set of 3-numbers straight on each ticket. By doing it that way, if your numbers hit, that's $50K in your pocket. But the goal is picking numbers that tends to pop up at certain times per year. It's a big risk. But what are the chances of winning $50K from the Lottery without playing the regular Pick-6, MM, or PB Lottery?

Raven62's avatar - binary
                      New Jersey
                      United States
                      Member #17843
                      June 28, 2005
                      49725 Posts
                      Posted: July 2, 2015, 9:00 am - IP Logged

Hi everbody. How come I never win my state's Pick 3 or Pick 4? I'm from Connecticut. Can someone offer me some tips please?

Thanks!

When the student is ready to learn the teacher will appear: https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/290900

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

CARBOB's avatar - FL LOTTERY_LOGO.png
                        ORLANDO, FLORIDA
                        United States
                        Member #4924
                        June 3, 2004
                        5896 Posts
                        Posted: July 2, 2015, 10:01 am - IP Logged

7/2/15

Play these for a couple of draws.

127 217

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                          Chief Bottle Washer
                          New Jersey
                          United States
                          Member #1
                          May 31, 2000
                          23262 Posts
                          Posted: July 2, 2015, 10:14 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Pick 3 forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.