|Posted: July 5, 2015, 10:04 am - IP Logged|
got bored so we decided to ride out and see a friend last night, on the way there we saw a trash can on fire at someones house, the trashcan was right up against the garage door and caught the door on fire quick, i jumped out of the truck and tried to use a reflector that was in the yard to push it away from the house but it was too far gone. called 911 and ran to get the neighbors. thankfully we rode by when we did because it only damamged the door and frame and some of the gutter of the garage. neighbors had access to the keys to the house so the firemen checked it over and all was okay, no one was at the home, not sure if they were on vacation or what but the neighbor said he had put the remnants of the fireworks they had shot earlier into the trashcan so i guess thats what started it. needless to say i WILL be playing 7219 (house address) all this week!
Thankfully I was put there at the right place/right time...
Everyone please be safe and make sure to run some water over your fireworks when done, just in case!