Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

LCML Lottery Changed My Life

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 1 year ago by music*.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
Happy California
United States
Member #157856
August 2, 2014
1506 Posts
Posted: July 8, 2015, 12:08 pm - IP Logged

DFCH Discovery Family Channel on Xfinity Channel 121 at 4PM PST.  This show will be a repeat. From 4PM-5PM. 

The time slots for 3PM and & 7PM are "To be announced". I will check those times in the afternoon.

Good Luck Lottery Post members !!!Jester

You are welcome Raven62 !!

I've been rich and I've been poor. Believe me, rich is better. 

Attributed to Joe E. Lewis and others

Raven62's avatar - binary
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #17843
    June 28, 2005
    49626 Posts
    Posted: July 8, 2015, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the heads up...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Happy California
      United States
      Member #157856
      August 2, 2014
      1506 Posts
      Posted: July 8, 2015, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

LCML  will also be on from 7pm - 8PM  PST. and also from 10PM-11PM PST.   The channel guide says "Repeat" for all these shows.

The time slot for 3:00 PM PST is taken so no LCML there.   The 3:30 time slot still has "To be announced".

homestead
        United States
        Member #158182
        August 14, 2014
        132 Posts
        Posted: July 8, 2015, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

I wish that TLC would make more episodes of the series. I still want to know what Brad Duke has been up to with his money...

Happy California
          United States
          Member #157856
          August 2, 2014
          1506 Posts
          Posted: July 8, 2015, 3:25 pm - IP Logged

The LCML showed an extra called , "STill Lucky !!"  after the repeat story of Brad Duke.  Maybe we will see it tonight.

Brad Duke is doing very well. He could get married soon. He is not one of those curse of the lottery stories. 

I can see why you want more positive LCML like Brad Duke's.

He has smart advisors. 

Party

homestead
            United States
            Member #158182
            August 14, 2014
            132 Posts
            Posted: July 8, 2015, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

The LCML showed an extra called , "STill Lucky !!"  after the repeat story of Brad Duke.  Maybe we will see it tonight.

Brad Duke is doing very well. He could get married soon. He is not one of those curse of the lottery stories. 

I can see why you want more positive LCML like Brad Duke's.

He has smart advisors. 

Party

I think Brad's done well because he was doing very well with his life before he won the jackpot. Too bad we can't say the same for Jack Whittaker...

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
              Bay Area - California
              United States
              Member #136477
              December 12, 2012
              4102 Posts
              Posted: July 8, 2015, 6:05 pm - IP Logged

I think Brad's done well because he was doing very well with his life before he won the jackpot. Too bad we can't say the same for Jack Whittaker...

Brad had better be doing well..The thing I read about him was he bought a bunch of high end bicycles or opened up a bicycle shop.

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

Happy California
                United States
                Member #157856
                August 2, 2014
                1506 Posts
                Posted: July 8, 2015, 9:28 pm - IP Logged

The 8pm PST show is about Cynthia Stafford. She may be getting married . Cynthia wrote down $112,000,000.00 and won it with a quick pick. This is almost unbelievable. 

The show at 5 pm was a repeat. I did enjoy the Farmer who won one million dollars. He filled out a losing scratcher and mailed it in. He won!  His family's life changed for the better. Another success story. 

The other two stories were upbeat as well.

One of those featured a young couple and the wife ordered her husband not to waste money on any more scratchers. Well, you know how it ends. He spent twenty five dollars and won $3,000,000.00. So, their lives were transformed as well.

The other family featured was a large family from New York.  After taxes they kept $75,000,000.00 . There is a twist in the story but all's well that ends well.

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                  Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
                  United States
                  Member #112968
                  June 29, 2011
                  3852 Posts
                  Posted: July 8, 2015, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

The 8pm PST show is about Cynthia Stafford. She may be getting married . Cynthia wrote down $112,000,000.00 and won it with a quick pick. This is almost unbelievable. 

The show at 5 pm was a repeat. I did enjoy the Farmer who won one million dollars. He filled out a losing scratcher and mailed it in. He won!  His family's life changed for the better. Another success story. 

The other two stories were upbeat as well.

One of those featured a young couple and the wife ordered her husband not to waste money on any more scratchers. Well, you know how it ends. He spent twenty five dollars and won $3,000,000.00. So, their lives were transformed as well.

The other family featured was a large family from New York.  After taxes they kept $75,000,000.00 . There is a twist in the story but all's well that ends well.

I liked the farmer story, it proves you can do quite a bit w/ a smaller prize.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

Happy California
                    United States
                    Member #157856
                    August 2, 2014
                    1506 Posts
                    Posted: July 8, 2015, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

LCML is on now. 7 pm PST.  They will feature Brad Duke.  Enjoy !

Happy California
                      United States
                      Member #157856
                      August 2, 2014
                      1506 Posts
                      Posted: July 15, 2015, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

LCML on tonight at 7pm PST  July 15,2015  Xfinity DFCH channel 121  From 7pm till 9pm  and then again from 10 pm till 1am.   Good Luck !!!