Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best Pick 3 software

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Kola.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
JeetKuneDoLotto's avatar - mystic

United States
Member #161367
November 27, 2014
60 Posts
Posted: July 9, 2015, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

What is the best Pick 3 software ever made in your opinion?

What is your current favorite pick 3 software?

Is it a free or paid software?

I have read posts about people entering data in A+, but it seems like an awful waste of time to me.

Do you use software or only pen and paper?

What is your best tool? Is it the calendar?  Are you a traveling freak?

Is there a tool that will give me consistent results?

Consistent results like the ever consistent tides?  Monthly cycles of ebbing and flowing numbers similar to the ebb and flow of water?

I don't expect to win every day, but I expect to win as sure as I expect the rain to fall in summer, and as sure as I expect the snow to fall in winter.

Be like water my friend.

Because of styles, people are separated.  They are not united together because styles became law.  But the original founder of the style started out with hypothesis - but now it has become the gospel truth.  Like boxing or fencing JKDL is a step by step project in which each maneuver must be repeated many times.  Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water.  Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.  Put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.  Now water can flow, or surge or drip or crash.  Be water my friend. 

Kola's avatar - image
    Blundering Time Traveler

United States
    Member #28945
    December 25, 2005
    1528 Posts
    Posted: July 10, 2015, 11:29 am - IP Logged

What is the best Pick 3 software ever made in your opinion?

What is your current favorite pick 3 software?

Is it a free or paid software?

I have read posts about people entering data in A+, but it seems like an awful waste of time to me.

Do you use software or only pen and paper?

What is your best tool? Is it the calendar?  Are you a traveling freak?

Is there a tool that will give me consistent results?

Consistent results like the ever consistent tides?  Monthly cycles of ebbing and flowing numbers similar to the ebb and flow of water?

I don't expect to win every day, but I expect to win as sure as I expect the rain to fall in summer, and as sure as I expect the snow to fall in winter.

Be like water my friend.

Hello JeetKuneDoLotto,

I use pen, paper and a calculator for my arithmetical workouts. I use the concepts of ratio, symmetry, and etcetera, awhile being aware of the high-low-even-odd nature of the draws. I apply all this to the last 2 draws to try and predict the next draw.

The best tool in my opinion is the 111 Rundown. As most may know, if for example 273 is drawn, it's rundown would be:

While there is an established and useful way to use the rundown as described in the famous pamphlet, "Prof. Hitts Ready Reference Rundown", I think its best to blaze one's own trail in how to use the Rundown.

In general, I look at all jackpot and pick 3,4,5,6 games as inherent wheels.  I think the rundown is the best tool for the Pick 3, because it's circular nature is an approximate mini-wheel of the pick 3. There are 100 rundowns in the pick 3 or we can say there are 100 wheels. Consider that when a number is drawn, and a rundown is done on that number, the other 9 numbers in the rundown are the approximate positions of all the other numbers in that wheel or rather its an approximation of all the other numbers in the Pick 3 game. It's a lot more nuanced than how I've just described, but in a nutshell the Rundown mirrors the flow of the Pick 3 in real time. It's a Pick 3 analog and for me it's the best analog software for my calculator. 

As to your query about getting consistent results. I do think that working with the Rundown may give one consistent results, but just as it is with many things, it's dependent upon spending a good quality time with it. 

May your numbers be true this day!

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter". 

JeetKuneDoLotto's avatar - mystic

United States
      Member #161367
      November 27, 2014
      60 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2015, 4:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello JeetKuneDoLotto,

I use pen, paper and a calculator for my arithmetical workouts. I use the concepts of ratio, symmetry, and etcetera, awhile being aware of the high-low-even-odd nature of the draws. I apply all this to the last 2 draws to try and predict the next draw.

The best tool in my opinion is the 111 Rundown. As most may know, if for example 273 is drawn, it's rundown would be:

While there is an established and useful way to use the rundown as described in the famous pamphlet, "Prof. Hitts Ready Reference Rundown", I think its best to blaze one's own trail in how to use the Rundown.

In general, I look at all jackpot and pick 3,4,5,6 games as inherent wheels.  I think the rundown is the best tool for the Pick 3, because it's circular nature is an approximate mini-wheel of the pick 3. There are 100 rundowns in the pick 3 or we can say there are 100 wheels. Consider that when a number is drawn, and a rundown is done on that number, the other 9 numbers in the rundown are the approximate positions of all the other numbers in that wheel or rather its an approximation of all the other numbers in the Pick 3 game. It's a lot more nuanced than how I've just described, but in a nutshell the Rundown mirrors the flow of the Pick 3 in real time. It's a Pick 3 analog and for me it's the best analog software for my calculator. 

As to your query about getting consistent results. I do think that working with the Rundown may give one consistent results, but just as it is with many things, it's dependent upon spending a good quality time with it. 

Thank you for your reply. 

A very interesting concept of the 111 rundown and the 100 wheels.

How many degrees do you prefer to use when dividing your wheels?

Because of styles, people are separated.  They are not united together because styles became law.  But the original founder of the style started out with hypothesis - but now it has become the gospel truth.  Like boxing or fencing JKDL is a step by step project in which each maneuver must be repeated many times.  Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water.  Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.  Put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.  Now water can flow, or surge or drip or crash.  Be water my friend. 

Kola's avatar - image
        Blundering Time Traveler

United States
        Member #28945
        December 25, 2005
        1528 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2015, 2:43 am - IP Logged

Thank you for your reply. 

A very interesting concept of the 111 rundown and the 100 wheels.

How many degrees do you prefer to use when dividing your wheels?

Hello JeetKuneDoLotto,

As you know, being that a classical rundown contains 10 numbers, and the pick 3 game is comprised of 1000 straight numbers, a proper list of a hundred 111-rundowns would contain all 1000 straight numbers( 10 x 100 = 1000). If you add all the 1000 straight numbers of the Pick 3, it equals 499500. If you add all the numbers in 1 rundown, it equals 4995. You see the symmetry there? I'll elaborate a little bit more.

When I mention wheels, I'm speaking to the fact that when you look at a rundown, you see that it continuously circles or wheels around itself, from its beginning to its end and back again. I've always envisioned the whole pick 3 game as one huge perpetually rotating wheel circling through 1000 straight numbers from 000 to 999, and because of the symmetry alluded to above, the rundown is a mini-wheel or a snapshot of this huge Pick 3 Wheel at a certain moment in time. So if they're 100 rundowns or let's say 100 wheels in the whole pick 3 game, continuing in this logic means that there are 100 snapshots or pictures that cover every possible moment of time in the pick 3 game's flow... So in essence, when a pick 3 drawing occurs, and the number pops out, a snapshot of the dynamics of the game in Real Time has been taken... Incidentally, among other things, consistent and accurate prediction in the pick 3 game is principally a timing issue.

Let me go a little further. I basically see all processes in life as circles within larger circles. I spoke of circling wheels above. Well, I think that the even bigger wheel that consumes or "controls" the perpetual movement of the Pick 3 is the perpetual movement of the earth. Generally speaking, as a conceptual rough-sketch, I view the wheeling of the earth around its sun as the "prime mover", and all things on earth, like the lowly mechanical-ball drawn lottery, are pinned to this movement(slave to the rhythm). Lottery draw numbers are just derivative and are the footprints of the action of this "prime mover". Draws may not be random in the ways we think.

Legend says that The Craggy One was once asked about the Lottery Circle and the aged Lottery LoreKeeper whispered in his gravelly eloquence,"It is known among our kind that 2 successive draws are in reality the 2 center-points of 2 intersecting circles that share a common radius - a Root Center. This Vesica Piscis is the creative womb for all numbers, the Still Point from which two draws will unite & a new one is born. This "perfect" space is a wormhole through Time(Change). Master its proportions & your numerical predictions will not falter".