Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 3:03 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Calif SLP Second Chance

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 1 year ago by noise-gate.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #164725
March 12, 2015
342 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2015, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

I only started playing last fall.  The number of entries each week were around 900k to 1.1 million. 

Then they increased to around 1.2 to 1.3 million entries per week. 

Now, they are about 2.3 million or higher per week  The jump happened suddenly about 4-5 weeks ago. 

I have no idea what would cause such a sudden increase in entries but it is significant. 

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
    Bay Area - California
    United States
    Member #136477
    December 12, 2012
    4108 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2015, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

It's a waste of time. With so many tickets being sold for the game- just take a look at the " winners page" on 2nd chances and tell me if it is not complete ..BS. They messing with people's minds. 

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

United States
      Member #164725
      March 12, 2015
      342 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2015, 5:02 pm - IP Logged

It's a waste of time. With so many tickets being sold for the game- just take a look at the " winners page" on 2nd chances and tell me if it is not complete ..BS. They messing with people's minds. 

It's all a waste of time. But it's free and the odds are better.  Sure you can only win 5k but its still 5k.  It was the scratcher's end of game prizes that enticed me but now that is being phased out.  sob!

My question, however, was why did the entries just double for no apparent reason? 

noise-gate's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcR91HDs4UJhjxO7cmeMQWZ5lB_FOcMLOGicau4V74R45tDgPWrr
        Bay Area - California
        United States
        Member #136477
        December 12, 2012
        4108 Posts
        Posted: July 14, 2015, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

You answered your own question. Folks are hoping to bag $5,000. Perhaps you could write or call the LC and ask that question if you not satisfied with answers you get here. I can tell you this, l sent in plenty of those 2nd chance tickets and got nuttin..

People who say it cannot be done should not interrupt those who are doing it- George Bernard Shaw.

JeetKuneDoLotto's avatar - mystic

United States
          Member #161367
          November 27, 2014
          60 Posts
          Posted: July 14, 2015, 9:14 pm - IP Logged

I only started playing last fall.  The number of entries each week were around 900k to 1.1 million. 

Then they increased to around 1.2 to 1.3 million entries per week. 

Now, they are about 2.3 million or higher per week  The jump happened suddenly about 4-5 weeks ago. 

I have no idea what would cause such a sudden increase in entries but it is significant. 

What does SLP mean?

Because of styles, people are separated.  They are not united together because styles became law.  But the original founder of the style started out with hypothesis - but now it has become the gospel truth.  Like boxing or fencing JKDL is a step by step project in which each maneuver must be repeated many times.  Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water.  Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.  Put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.  Now water can flow, or surge or drip or crash.  Be water my friend. 

United States
            Member #135804
            November 29, 2012
            318 Posts
            Posted: July 14, 2015, 9:36 pm - IP Logged

The jackpot is sizable so more people are playing

United States
              Member #164725
              March 12, 2015
              342 Posts
              Posted: July 14, 2015, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

You answered your own question. Folks are hoping to bag $5,000. Perhaps you could write or call the LC and ask that question if you not satisfied with answers you get here. I can tell you this, l sent in plenty of those 2nd chance tickets and got nuttin..

Must you always act like a dick?

United States
                Member #164725
                March 12, 2015
                342 Posts
                Posted: July 14, 2015, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

What does SLP mean?

SuperLottoPlus.

United States
                  Member #164725
                  March 12, 2015
                  342 Posts
                  Posted: July 14, 2015, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

The jackpot is sizable so more people are playing

Thank you. That makes sense.

United States
                    Member #161367
                    November 27, 2014
                    60 Posts
                    Posted: July 14, 2015, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

SuperLottoPlus.

Thanks.

My first thought was Secondary Lottery Prize.

Because of styles, people are separated.  They are not united together because styles became law.  But the original founder of the style started out with hypothesis - but now it has become the gospel truth.  Like boxing or fencing JKDL is a step by step project in which each maneuver must be repeated many times.  Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water.  Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.  Put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.  Now water can flow, or surge or drip or crash.  Be water my friend. 

Bay Area - California
                      United States
                      Member #136477
                      December 12, 2012
                      4108 Posts
                      Posted: July 14, 2015, 9:51 pm - IP Logged

Must you always act like a dick?

Always? - You ask a question and when you don't like the answer you go with this " dick talk". I mentioned my experience with the game but you bypass that statement and look for something to latch onto because you offended? I had no idea you were so sensitive. Word of advice,  don't ask questions if you don't like the answers.

United States
                        Member #161367
                        November 27, 2014
                        60 Posts
                        Posted: July 14, 2015, 11:51 pm - IP Logged

Always? - You ask a question and when you don't like the answer you go with this " dick talk". I mentioned my experience with the game but you bypass that statement and look for something to latch onto because you offended? I had no idea you were so sensitive. Word of advice,  don't ask questions if you don't like the answers.

I had no idea

Sounds about right.  Water is wet on the west coast.  Do you blame the rain on el nino?

Bay Area - California
                          United States
                          Member #136477
                          December 12, 2012
                          4108 Posts
                          Posted: July 15, 2015, 1:28 pm - IP Logged

Is water dry on your planet?