Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 12:55 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Have you ever thrown the I-Ching to find an advantage?

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Deo-nonfortuna.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

For Players in the US, have you ever gone so far? China, It might be a norm. PI!

Yes [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
NO [ 2 ]  [100.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 2 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
JeetKuneDoLotto's avatar - mystic

United States
Member #161367
November 27, 2014
60 Posts
Posted: July 14, 2015, 9:09 pm - IP Logged

I once threw the I-ching.  But it felt special.  I had some old coins.  Silver.

A silver dime, a silver nickel, a silver quarter. 

Silver has a special sound. 

I have thrown the I-ching in the past, but not recently.  Its hard to find a valuable coin these days.

Because of styles, people are separated.  They are not united together because styles became law.  But the original founder of the style started out with hypothesis - but now it has become the gospel truth.  Like boxing or fencing JKDL is a step by step project in which each maneuver must be repeated many times.  Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water.  Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.  Put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.  Now water can flow, or surge or drip or crash.  Be water my friend. 

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
    NJ
    United States
    Member #165922
    April 27, 2015
    3337 Posts
    Posted: July 14, 2015, 9:32 pm - IP Logged

I once threw the I-ching.  But it felt special.  I had some old coins.  Silver.

A silver dime, a silver nickel, a silver quarter. 

Silver has a special sound. 

I have thrown the I-ching in the past, but not recently.  Its hard to find a valuable coin these days.

Try a metal detector instead. I-ching is only useful in predicting future events.

Try dowsing to find precious metal or lotto numbers.

United States
      Member #161367
      November 27, 2014
      60 Posts
      Posted: July 14, 2015, 11:57 pm - IP Logged

Try a metal detector instead. I-ching is only useful in predicting future events.

Try dowsing to find precious metal or lotto numbers.

How do you use the metal detector? Yes I agree with you.  I-ching is most only useful in predicting future events..

I have not tried dowsing to find precious metals.  I dont really understand your concept of dowsing for lotto numbers.

I would like to go to Alabama and dowse for diamonds.  Thats pretty commonplace.

Because of styles, people are separated.  They are not united together because styles became law.  But the original founder of the style started out with hypothesis - but now it has become the gospel truth.  Like boxing or fencing JKDL is a step by step project in which each maneuver must be repeated many times.  Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water.  Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup.  Put it into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.  Now water can flow, or surge or drip or crash.  Be water my friend. 

NJ
        United States
        Member #165922
        April 27, 2015
        3337 Posts
        Posted: July 15, 2015, 9:31 am - IP Logged

How do you use the metal detector? Yes I agree with you.  I-ching is most only useful in predicting future events..

I have not tried dowsing to find precious metals.  I dont really understand your concept of dowsing for lotto numbers.

I would like to go to Alabama and dowse for diamonds.  Thats pretty commonplace.

The most widely used dowsing method for locating precious metal/stones, and also other objects and people are dowsing over a map. Dowsers usually use

a pointy or tear-drop shaped crystal as a tool.

This works not only on land. but over the ocean as well. During WW2, German paranormal division hired pro dowsers who dowsed over a map to locate

British merchant ships, and the British also had dowsers to locate German U-Boats. If you're dowsing for diamonds, dowse over the map of the Green River.

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1704 Posts
          Posted: July 15, 2015, 10:27 am - IP Logged

He's talking about using a personal  PENDULUM, to choose lottery numbers. 

NJ
            United States
            Member #165922
            April 27, 2015
            3337 Posts
            Posted: July 15, 2015, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

He's talking about using a personal  PENDULUM, to choose lottery numbers. 

Exactly. Personally, I don't find it to be too useful.

United States
              Member #161367
              November 27, 2014
              60 Posts
              Posted: July 17, 2015, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

The most widely used dowsing method for locating precious metal/stones, and also other objects and people are dowsing over a map. Dowsers usually use

a pointy or tear-drop shaped crystal as a tool.

This works not only on land. but over the ocean as well. During WW2, German paranormal division hired pro dowsers who dowsed over a map to locate

British merchant ships, and the British also had dowsers to locate German U-Boats. If you're dowsing for diamonds, dowse over the map of the Green River.

Interesting.  There are diamonds in arkansas diamond national park.  Where is the green river?  I heard all you have to do is go after a big rain.

United States
                Member #161367
                November 27, 2014
                60 Posts
                Posted: July 17, 2015, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

Exactly. Personally, I don't find it to be too useful.

I have a pendulum.  And three nice silver coins.  I have to read the instruction books again.

The I-ching is more interpretative.  The pendulum is supposed to be mostly yes and no.

NJ
                  United States
                  Member #165922
                  April 27, 2015
                  3337 Posts
                  Posted: July 25, 2015, 8:56 pm - IP Logged

I have a pendulum.  And three nice silver coins.  I have to read the instruction books again.

The I-ching is more interpretative.  The pendulum is supposed to be mostly yes and no.

Yes, pendulum is kinda like Ouija. That's why I don't use it. You also need to consider Feng Shui in lotto. I live in PA, the home of the most Powerball jackpot winners. The majority of winners are from Bucks and Berks counties, right along the Delaware river. Money flows like the river.