Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 6:52 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mass Cash

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Spincognito.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Haverhill, M a
United States
Member #152759
February 24, 2014
7 Posts
Posted: July 17, 2015, 8:54 am - IP Logged

First time here - a newbie --- am a Mass Cash addict. 

Would like to read other's thoughts and suggestions about Mass Cash. 

a concern >>> With the odds of 324,000 to 1 on any 5 digit number, which to me is the most sensible lottery game (odds) to consider playing, I have a difficult time accepting that some folks actually buy more than one ticket on the same 5 digit combination.  It is very difficult to pick a 5 digit winner, but some winners have won one the same day 2,3,4 up to 9 tickets on the same day on the same 5 digit combination.    Maybe I am not grasping the reality of how many people buy multiple tickets on the same 5 numbers.  Am I in the dark?

Mass
    United States
    Member #68073
    December 12, 2008
    217 Posts
    Posted: July 17, 2015, 11:01 am - IP Logged

I play 3 Mass Cash numbers every day. 2 of the three have 4 of the same numbers, the 3rd has three of those numbers. I have been playing these for about 5 years and am confident they will hit eventually. I have had 4 of 5 a total of 7 times with these numbers, twice being one digit off the missing number. With the good odds and low top prize, folks who play one set like to play it multiple times to make the payout bigger should they hit.

msl site winners page shows grids of winners on mass cash, usually six per grid. It is almost always split between QP tix and selected numbers so I will grab a few QP,s a few times per week as well. Have never hit more that 3 of 5 on one though. 

Do do you play a regular set of numbers or QP? 

Good luck scoring that top prize!

Haverhill, M a
      United States
      Member #152759
      February 24, 2014
      7 Posts
      Posted: July 18, 2015, 1:42 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the reply.  I would be interested in reading how you chose the numbers you play.

What I do is this ---- I keep track of how long ago all numbers appeared last time.  I do understand that on the whole that cold numbers tend to stay cold if I am following a certain number.  I make a list of all numbers that have slept for 10 days or more and play at the most 3 of them.   I like to use a couple of numbers that are so called hot with those 3 cold numbers.  I play between 3 and 4 combos a day and have been serious about not missing a day --- just in case.  So far this theme has done me know good at all -- as I have yet to hit one 4 digit winner ---- been playing for 23 months as of now.  There are usually 9-11 numbers that have slept for 10 drays but today there are only 6 - those being 12 - 22 - 15 - 35- 6- and 8.  This came about because in the last 3 days 6 of the sleepers have appeared but did me no good at all.

I seldom play QPs.  I feel I have to have control of what numbers I want to play.

-

cbr$'s avatar - maren
        Cordova,Al.
        United States
        Member #104482
        January 15, 2011
        4863 Posts
        Posted: July 19, 2015, 1:38 am - IP Logged

a concern >>> With the odds of 324,000 to 1 on any 5 digit number, which to me is the most sensible lottery game (odds) to consider playing, I have a difficult time accepting that some folks actually buy more than one ticket on the same 5 digit combination.  It is very difficult to pick a 5 digit winner, but some winners have won one the same day 2,3,4 up to 9 tickets on the same day on the same 5 digit combination.    Maybe I am not grasping the reality of how many people buy multiple tickets on the same 5 numbers.  Am I in the dark?

Welcome to the Lottery Post, Bernieval. you're not in the dark on the game. I can see why people would purchase multiple ticket with the same combination. Just multiple the prize pay out x the number of tickets . If they have 4  #'s correct on 5 tickets they get $1,000. If they get all 5 #'s correct then the same 5 tickets will be worth total is $500,000. Here are a few suggestion on the Mass Cash game. I suggest using the Lottery Post's drawing statistics for the Mass Cash game, it is update daily last 50 draws. It shows Hot & Cold # & Hit frequency of a number. If you don't like every thing you're picking for combination or just want something different use the Lottery Post's , Quick Picks Generator, it give great selections, generator so many use the one you like for now, copy all of them & save the rest for later. Again Welcome to the Lottery Post.

Bondi Junction
          Australia
          Member #57242
          December 24, 2007
          1102 Posts
          Posted: July 19, 2015, 7:40 am - IP Logged

I play Megabucks Doubler by subscription. I would also play other Mass games if they were available by subscription. Unfortunately, only Megabucks Doubler is available by subscription outside Massachusetts.

Maybe one day, I'll win!

We all get a lot out of lotteries!

Haverhill, M a
            United States
            Member #152759
            February 24, 2014
            7 Posts
            Posted: July 19, 2015, 1:58 pm - IP Logged

Pertaining to the Quick Pic in the Mass Cash in Mass.  I did a half hearted survey of what percentage of the winners were quick pic and what were normally selected winner's numbers and came up with a 40% for the winners being QPs. 

I have a short story about how I got soured on QPs. ----- I put together a group of 9 friends and family members that each donated $10 and with the $100 I bought 100 Quick Pics to put a little excitement into a cold January night with the agreement that we would share the results equally.  The results were astonishing to say the least.  We did not get one single ticket with 3 numbers correct. None - nada - shut out.   I even bumped the 100 tickets against the next day's draw and we would have only had 2 winning 3 number wins.   I was too discouraged to continue checking any more after that.

Maine
              United States
              Member #99
              January 27, 2002
              1013 Posts
              Posted: July 19, 2015, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the reply.  I would be interested in reading how you chose the numbers you play.

What I do is this ---- I keep track of how long ago all numbers appeared last time.  I do understand that on the whole that cold numbers tend to stay cold if I am following a certain number.  I make a list of all numbers that have slept for 10 days or more and play at the most 3 of them.   I like to use a couple of numbers that are so called hot with those 3 cold numbers.  I play between 3 and 4 combos a day and have been serious about not missing a day --- just in case.  So far this theme has done me know good at all -- as I have yet to hit one 4 digit winner ---- been playing for 23 months as of now.  There are usually 9-11 numbers that have slept for 10 drays but today there are only 6 - those being 12 - 22 - 15 - 35- 6- and 8.  This came about because in the last 3 days 6 of the sleepers have appeared but did me no good at all.

I seldom play QPs.  I feel I have to have control of what numbers I want to play.

-

I've been following a P5/39 number game so I like that Mass Cash is 35 numbers. Do you select your numbers and then wheel them for your combinations? Do you use one number as a "Key" in every combination? Do you find/follow repeat number trends? Do you know what mirror numbers are, i.e. 1=6, 2=7, 3=8, 4=9, 5=0?

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

Haverhill, M a
                United States
                Member #152759
                February 24, 2014
                7 Posts
                Posted: July 19, 2015, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

I would like to explain my concern with the Mass Cash game.  Let me say first that I am not a believer in all the conspiratories floating around but I do have my suspicions about the fact that so many days have Mass Cash winners with multiple number of tickets on the same winning 5 digit combination, and also that these winners, seems to me, come from the same city/.town/vicinities. 

I understand that it is difficult to pick a 5 digit number of the 35 to choose from.  Very difficult.  It is 324 thousand to one in fact and that is easier than just about all lotto games of this nature.  If you picked one 5 digit number, any 5 numbers, and played that every day -- the chances are 50/50 that you would get a win in this game once, one time, in about 450 years. -- Now when I see that people have bought the same 5 digit number 2,3,4,5 up to 9 times I shake my head a lot.  I cannot fathom that 5 to 9 different people have come up with the same number the same day.  Then I take in the info that these multiple winning tickets are sold , mostly, in Braintree, Quincy, Canton, Dorchester and Waltham, but not in the highest populated cities in our state --- I scratch my head again.  The strangest example of this happened in Feb 2014 when 9 tickets with the winning number was sold in Braintree --- then the next month, March 2014, there was one day that 13 people had the same number. 3 in Boston, 3 in Dorchester and 7 in, again, Braintree.    We are all aware that the lottery headquarters is located in Braintree.   MMMMMM

There have been stretches of days without a winner as high as 16 days in a row, maybe more, and to see 13 winning tickets on one day is very suspecious to this bad spelling Frenchman. 

I still love this game and play everyday.  23 months playing 4-to-5 numbers a day without ever getting a 4 digit winner .  Ouch ouch ouch owwee.

day

Haverhill, M a
                  United States
                  Member #152759
                  February 24, 2014
                  7 Posts
                  Posted: July 19, 2015, 5:19 pm - IP Logged

I keep track of how long all numbers have "slept".  I try to use 3 of the most due numbers plus 2 of the most hot numbers.. "most due" are numbers that have slept for 10 draws. "Hot numbers" are those that have repeated in the last 5 draws.   Let me tell you about my successes --- none - zero --- 23 months and not one 4 digit winner to speak of. 

Yesterday the 18 of July there were only 6 numbers that were "most Due" and sure enuf they all slept for another day.  3 new numbers have joined the group of 6 that I had yesterday so today I have 9 numbers to select from.  They are in order of coldness --- 12 - -22- - 15 - 35  - 6 - 8 - 13- 24 - 30.

The hot numbers are 11 - 25 -- 20 -- 33.

Should you follow me?   I am due, that is for-sure.   

Not sure I know what to do with mirror numbers.

A person can only follow so many plans, trends or theries and too many could lead to the poor farm.

Try to explain to me how you do it and I will see if I can make heads or tails of it.

Thanks for the reply.

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
                    Idaho
                    United States
                    Member #94283
                    July 17, 2010
                    2284 Posts
                    Posted: July 19, 2015, 5:24 pm - IP Logged

Wow Judie was having one lucky week!  Bet she wishes she bought 10 each time.

5/5/2015$100,000Judie DevineNorth AttleboroMAAttleboro ConvenienceAttleboro 
                    5/5/2015$100,000Judie DevineNorth AttleboroMAAttleboro ConvenienceAttleboro 
                    5/3/2015$100,000Joel GiguerePittsfieldMAPalmer's VarietyPittsfieldQP
                    5/2/2015$100,000Paul BaconAmherstMANeighbor Food Dairy MartAmherstQP
                    5/1/2015$100,000Judie DevineNorth AttleboroMAAttleboro ConvenienceAttleboro 
                    5/1/2015$100,000Judie DevineNorth AttleboroMAAttleboro ConvenienceAttleboro
                      Haverhill, M a
                      United States
                      Member #152759
                      February 24, 2014
                      7 Posts
                      Posted: July 20, 2015, 7:12 am - IP Logged

WOW is right --- 

Me being a newbie here --- I cannot find where you got that info.  I see the winners listed in the daily list but do not see the names and pictures in the "winners grid".  Can you fill me in ? 

Thanks

HoLeeKau's avatar - YheaShea
                        Idaho
                        United States
                        Member #94283
                        July 17, 2010
                        2284 Posts
                        Posted: July 20, 2015, 10:32 am - IP Logged

I got it from the Mass lottery site.  Scroll down to Mass Cash and you can view winners by year.

http://www.masslottery.com/winners/winners.html#mass-cash

Mass
                          United States
                          Member #68073
                          December 12, 2008
                          217 Posts
                          Posted: July 21, 2015, 8:37 am - IP Logged

My numbers are family birthdays. In fact, if my a-hole brother had been born 6 hours later I would have hit Mass Cash it by now! I also blamed my Mom for giving birth to the dipsh*t too soon!

I am not a systems guy. I respect folks who do all the work to figure out hot/cold & due/overdue but I truly believe that the bouncing balls could fall any which way at any given time. I do however, believe that there are certain times of the year/season when the moon/stars line up that winning is more likely. It is probably just coincidence that my biggest wins come during full or new moons and that my biggest win ever (10K, scratcher) came on the day of the Fall Equinox. I was born on the Spring Equinox. Coincidence or not, it gives me something to grasp onto as I continue to seek out that life-changing ticket!

Good Luck!