Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:34 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Targeting Ohio Drawings for Blackapple lottery system

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 1 year ago by mrsprufrock.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Galloway, Ohio
United States
Member #163255
January 24, 2015
309 Posts
Posted: July 21, 2015, 9:40 am - IP Logged

I do not know who I need to ask about this.  I am very interested in BA system whereby he keeps track of Vtrac numbers on daily basis tracking for certain conditions which he supplies the sums to play depending on the specific criteria.  I would like to keep a record of that and post  for OHIO so it would be available to who would want it.  I did not want to step on any toes if this info is already available and I am just not aware of it.  I am fairly new but love working with figures and I am retired and recuperating from knee surgery.  I have played the lottery ever since it began and  my co-worker and friend that enjoyed the lottery as much as I, began her eternal journey  several years ago and I stopped playing for awhile.  Our system was mainly the calendar but became familiar with this community on the LP and my NFL and NBA seasons are not on right now, so I would like to give back for the help and tips that I have received since joining.  Could someone advise me what the procedure would be to post this info?  I am going to work up June and July of this year and just add to the data.  Since I am new, I will also check with Todd.  If I am out of order here, I apologize and everyone have a great winning day.

Blessings!

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
    Wyncote,Pa
    United States
    Member #3206
    January 3, 2004
    60725 Posts
    Posted: July 21, 2015, 1:10 pm - IP Logged
    Mon, Jul 20, 2015 8-0-5 9-2-8
    Sun, Jul 19, 2015 5-6-3 7-2-8
    Sat, Jul 18, 2015 6-3-7
    OHIO DUE

024, 026, 028, ....etc.... 157, 159, 179....etc,..

Absent All odd and All even combos 

SHORT sum 0 ,2, 5 or 7 Alert

within 7 to 8 draws.

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
      Wyncote,Pa
      United States
      Member #3206
      January 3, 2004
      60725 Posts
      Posted: July 21, 2015, 1:17 pm - IP Logged
      Tue, Jul 21, 20159-9-2

992=20=Short sum 0

SHORT sum 0 ,2, 5 or 7 Alert

within 7 to 8 draws.

mrsprufrock's avatar - lips
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #127667
        May 6, 2012
        844 Posts
        Posted: July 21, 2015, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

I do not know who I need to ask about this.  I am very interested in BA system whereby he keeps track of Vtrac numbers on daily basis tracking for certain conditions which he supplies the sums to play depending on the specific criteria.  I would like to keep a record of that and post  for OHIO so it would be available to who would want it.  I did not want to step on any toes if this info is already available and I am just not aware of it.  I am fairly new but love working with figures and I am retired and recuperating from knee surgery.  I have played the lottery ever since it began and  my co-worker and friend that enjoyed the lottery as much as I, began her eternal journey  several years ago and I stopped playing for awhile.  Our system was mainly the calendar but became familiar with this community on the LP and my NFL and NBA seasons are not on right now, so I would like to give back for the help and tips that I have received since joining.  Could someone advise me what the procedure would be to post this info?  I am going to work up June and July of this year and just add to the data.  Since I am new, I will also check with Todd.  If I am out of order here, I apologize and everyone have a great winning day.

Blessings!

Hi Claret~I've seen you posting on the Ohio thread this summer. I'm sure I speak for all of us when I welcome you to post your findings on either of the Ohio threads. One is by Libra Dave and the other is usually started by Greenback. Of course you could also just begin your own thread by clicking on the New Topic button. Wherever you put it, we will find it as we all seek to figure out these %&^@ numbers and win some money!Wink

Will history repeat itself? (These are the numbers I hit in December over the last 4 years.)

DECEMBER:       2012:   291 125 065 384 757 365      2013:  973 171 952       2014:    215 

2015:  550 792 937

Dream BiG and Good Luck....Star