Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ascending Your Spirit, Using The Lottery

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Deo-nonfortuna.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #166618
May 30, 2015
84 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2015, 2:09 am - IP Logged

Spirit growth, spiritual insight, spirit. "Ghost"

Let's talk about it! How do you guys feel this game helps, or can help one's self ascension using this tool?

How can It hurt?

Do you benefit, spiritually from the lottery?

Do you benefit bodily from the lottery?

Do you benefit in the mind from the lottery?

Where do you Stand?

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34116 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2015, 10:23 am - IP Logged

I benefit from mind in the Lottery my husband and I play our Dreams and Hunches. He is pretty lucky and I am to sometimes. He likes to play License plates of broken down Cars and I play out of town License plates once I played an out town license plates and won a pick 4 4646 this is a hobby for me I love to figure out this game. I have 4 different groups following me in Facebook.. Lottery Numbers, Dreams, Mega Million and  Powerball's  let's get rich Marcie 's Pyramids

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34116 Posts
      Posted: July 25, 2015, 10:43 am - IP Logged

Just sharing what I know Good Luck everybody! Lots of peoples don't like me here but I really don't care. I will tell anybody your Dream's and Hunches are you money makers. Let's get some Powerball's together?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Deo-nonfortuna's avatar - hqdefault
        NJ
        United States
        Member #165922
        April 27, 2015
        3332 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2015, 1:26 pm - IP Logged

Spirit growth, spiritual insight, spirit. "Ghost"

Let's talk about it! How do you guys feel this game helps, or can help one's self ascension using this tool?

How can It hurt?

Do you benefit, spiritually from the lottery?

Do you benefit bodily from the lottery?

Do you benefit in the mind from the lottery?

Where do you Stand?

Don't take this the wrong way but high spirituality and materialism/greed don't go hand in hand, unless you're using your winnings to share with less

fortunate people. I never heard of any ascended masters who were materialistic. Money works in a green circle, the more you let go for noble cause, the

more you shall receive.