Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

VA Lottery Website Down??!!

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 1 year ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #123200
February 15, 2012
52 Posts
Posted: July 24, 2015, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

Anyone know what the afternoon drawing results were for the Virginia Lottery?  Their website has been down ever since.  And no results posted here at LP.

I must have one....why else would they keep it down to figure out how to screw me!!

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
    Texas Panhandle
    United States
    Member #136843
    December 20, 2012
    1266 Posts
    Posted: July 25, 2015, 1:51 pm - IP Logged

A msg. on the home page says they had a power outage.  There are several sites that will check to see if a website is really down for everyone or just you.  Here are a couple:

Is It Down Right Now?

Down For Everyone Or Just Me?

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5591 Posts
      Posted: July 26, 2015, 9:32 am - IP Logged

Anyone know what the afternoon drawing results were for the Virginia Lottery?  Their website has been down ever since.  And no results posted here at LP.

I must have one....why else would they keep it down to figure out how to screw me!!

You must have one...what? One of something?

Really, do you really think the Virginia lottery decided not to post results because they were thinking of you, and they decided to screw you?

Come on, develop some common sense.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

cbr$'s avatar - maren
        Cordova,Al.
        United States
        Member #104482
        January 15, 2011
        4873 Posts
        Posted: July 26, 2015, 9:54 am - IP Logged

Honestly! It was power outage. The storm when through a few states that day. They don't know you from Adam Ant. They have no reason to single you out.  Green laugh

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
          Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: July 26, 2015, 10:24 am - IP Logged

I suppose that servers are reading the official website electronically if the results don't display on LP. That makes me think.

United States
            Member #123200
            February 15, 2012
            52 Posts
            Posted: July 26, 2015, 11:57 am - IP Logged

Thanks for the links MikeInTexas.

As for the other posters...."one" was a typo (passed spell check but not semantic check), should have been "won".

As for your other comments...if you could not tell I was being ironical... then, like the man said, develop some common sense.

It is sad that this site has more posters that post negative comments...didn't you mother ever tell you that if you don't have something nice to say about someone don't say it at all.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
              Texas
              United States
              Member #55889
              October 23, 2007
              5591 Posts
              Posted: July 26, 2015, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the links MikeInTexas.

As for the other posters...."one" was a typo (passed spell check but not semantic check), should have been "won".

As for your other comments...if you could not tell I was being ironical... then, like the man said, develop some common sense.

It is sad that this site has more posters that post negative comments...didn't you mother ever tell you that if you don't have something nice to say about someone don't say it at all.

Sorry. Can't tell in print you were being "ironical".

There are many here who truly believe that the lotteries watch their every play and draw losing numbers. Which I find ridiculous. It is gambling. Nothing more, nothing less. Which means there are some who win, many who don't win.

Good luck to you!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)