Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Rich Just Got Richer - Illinois Lottery

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 1 year ago by mypiemaster.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
OldSchoolPa's avatar - Lottery-057.jpg
Gurnee, Illinois
United States
Member #49731
February 12, 2007
917 Posts
Posted: July 26, 2015, 11:33 am - IP Logged

someone in Wilmette just won $17 million from Illinois lottery last night. I am sure there is going to be more tremendous partying this summer. 

Blang it dang it!

Get MONEY!!! Winning a JACKPOT lottery is all the HOPE and CHANGE I desire!!!  NOW give me MONEY!US Flag

The guy who won the presidency in 2008 really won the lottery...he is now millions richer, travels in first class style, and even has a staff that would be the envy of the richest Powerball winner (she has a staff of 2). Every night he goes to sleep, he probably plays the close of Dave Chappelle's Show: I'm rich beyatch!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10345 Posts
    Posted: July 26, 2015, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

Good for whoever it was.

We'll see their pic on the lottery monitors soon enough.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

United States
      Member #167704
      July 27, 2015
      1 Posts
      Posted: July 27, 2015, 2:00 pm - IP Logged

Ha! I was thinking the same thing when I saw where the ticket was purchased. I hope it was the lawn service guy.

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
        JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
        Member #141034
        April 2, 2013
        1408 Posts
        Posted: July 27, 2015, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

That's what it is all about.......WINNING.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****