Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 2:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Easy Winning System

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 1 year ago by jeannieg1968.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
Lisbon
Portugal
Member #167185
June 29, 2015
22 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2015, 5:26 pm - IP Logged

"If you do not walk this basic path this is no more than a joke, a set of tips that falls with the first wind like a house of cards..."

Why do you think vendors selling lottery prediction software include the disclaimer "for entertainment only"?

Hi RJOh

I didn`t know about that disclaimer but it makes perfect sense.

I think people confuse a betting technique with a predictive system. Taking a number and adding up the components, the digits of that number with each other is only a technique like so many others but it is not a forecasting system.

Usually people do not know which numbers to pick and try to find mechanical systems that help them to select the numbers. It is an excuse, a justification to pick that number and not another one, but once again, this is not a predictive system; it is a picking technique.

new jersey
    United States
    Member #150815
    December 31, 2013
    513 Posts
    Posted: August 3, 2015, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

its  hard  for me  to  believe that  a  player  in  pick    is  ahead for  the  yr,  its  very  rare

Maine
      United States
      Member #99
      January 27, 2002
      1016 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2015, 11:11 am - IP Logged

Everyone has so many ways to try to get the winning number.

It is easy to do just this.

Take the number just drawn and add and subtract numbers from each other.

A no brainer and takes a few minutes to do.

Everyone knows what number is due and whats hot and so forth.

So why make it harder than is and take hours to figure out.

It works alot of the time

I like this technique and have been playing around with it for a long time. But the percentage of times you can get all 3 numbers let alone two times in a row is quite low I think but I'm sure it trends in and out. I like to add and subtract the first two and the last two from the game before and come up with 3-4 numbers. In Maryland, for example, 1 to 2 correct numbers have shown up 17 of the last 20 games using this method. That's 77%.  Also, if the first two numbers have a 0 you only get one result from adding and subtracting but usually one of the two original numbers will play next game. Ex= 029=02, next game 058. The same for 6+5=(11) use 1, and 6-5=1 next game 968. So it can be a pretty useful way to find a repeat or key number from just 3-4 numbers. And of course it doesn't always work and trends in and out too. Good Luck!

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

picktowin's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
        wisconsin
        United States
        Member #49379
        January 28, 2007
        2392 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2015, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

If you have a winning system that is 100 percent then SHOW IT  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far I am concerned Todd you can close this thread.

I am sick of  rude people on lp .

Lisbon
          Portugal
          Member #167185
          June 29, 2015
          22 Posts
          Posted: August 5, 2015, 5:42 am - IP Logged

If you have a winning system that is 100 percent then SHOW IT  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far I am concerned Todd you can close this thread.

I am sick of  rude people on lp .

Getting a performance of 100% of accuracy, I only know one guy that can do it: his name is God.

But tell us your performance: is it 10%, 5%? How much is it?

So, rude are those who claim to have a winning system and do not show the performance!

You have to make dozens or hundreds of backward tests and compare the results with the benchmark for the same amount of numbers.

Then, if the results stay above the benchmark you have a winning system,

if they stay below you have also a winning system (because in this case you may bet against your system)

if they stay close the benchmark you may start to think in another winning system.

The need of proof is on the side of those who claim, not on the side of the skeptics.

jeannieg1968's avatar - Snaps
            Florida
            United States
            Member #47800
            November 25, 2006
            24 Posts
            Posted: August 5, 2015, 4:10 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for sharing also. If it works in my state great if it  does not well back to the drawing board. I don't need stats or percentage. I can just test in my state. I am just grateful that it is free information.