Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Virginia: 8/1 - 8/31/2015

Topic closed. 1465 replies. Last post 1 year ago by ZDOX11.

Page 38 of 98
PrintE-mailLink
Motley, Va
United States
Member #156938
July 4, 2014
2316 Posts
Posted: August 11, 2015, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

does everyone understand??  I need feedback lol,  either a KISS MY A** for posting this or who gives a flip about test draws or something lol, just want to make sure everyone knows what they are looking at

THANKS!

Mike

cynthhss9's avatar - avatar 6267.jpg
    marshall, va
    United States
    Member #138877
    February 8, 2013
    3149 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2015, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

does everyone understand??  I need feedback lol,  either a KISS MY A** for posting this or who gives a flip about test draws or something lol, just want to make sure everyone knows what they are looking at

THANKS!

Mike

No offense, I don't give a flip.  But thanks, I'm there are those that do.

Blue Angel

United States
      Member #158931
      September 7, 2014
      3725 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2015, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

THANKS!

Mike

Bring on the data!

Motley, Va
        United States
        Member #156938
        July 4, 2014
        2316 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2015, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

No offense, I don't give a flip.  But thanks, I'm there are those that do.

Blue Angel

NO OFFENSE TAKEN! IM SURE SOME OF YOU DON'T but some could not wait to see this list according to the PMs I got, SO I PUT IT UP FOR ALL! 

and for those that do give a flip I had to request this and use "THE FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT" (FOIA)  to get it! had to do more than just "ask for it" It was almost like why in the he** would you want these records? I said for testing purposes and it's suppose to be public records and I want to see how corrupt the VA lottery really is!! AND if you cant give me these records I will make sure the local news does a story on how corrupt the VA lottery is and they refuse to share public records under the freedom of information act! 

PEACE OUT!

Mike

Motley, Va
          United States
          Member #156938
          July 4, 2014
          2316 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2015, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

Bring on the data!

Green laugh  I knew the one FACTORx would want this data!! ESPECIALLY IF you went back to JULY the 1st AND LOOKED when you predicted 226! AND IT FELL IN THE TEST DRAW! NOT THE ACTUAL DRAW!  JUST ONE INSTANCE I FOUND RIGHT OFF THE TOP! NOT TO MENTION THE TRIPS WE ALL SHOULD HAVE GOT PAID ON!!

Virginia
            United States
            Member #167287
            July 4, 2015
            114 Posts
            Posted: August 11, 2015, 7:36 pm - IP Logged

THANKS!

Mike

Mike,

I do give a flip. I think it's very unfair to do TEST draws. Why? What's the purpose? The only thing they should be making sure is solid is the ball. And if they need to buy(purchase) a new batch of balls for every draw, then I'm sure they have cheated/robbed all of the Virginia Lottery Players out of enough money to do so. Please continue to share you data Mike. I've always thought it was a fixed game but feel that it's still possible to dream that dream that it can someday happen to me. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!! 

Do you think more should email in and request the information? What is the proper procedure for doing so?

*NOW THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL HIGHWAY ROBBERY*

United States
              Member #158931
              September 7, 2014
              3725 Posts
              Posted: August 11, 2015, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

THANKS!

Mike

I'm transcribing the data and putting it in a format so I can test it several different ways. I'll be back.

Motley, Va
                United States
                Member #156938
                July 4, 2014
                2316 Posts
                Posted: August 11, 2015, 7:46 pm - IP Logged

I'm transcribing the data and putting it in a format so I can test it several different ways. I'll be back.

anyone that want one big PDF send me PM and I will email it to you, it's easier to read I think.  FOR new users of LP DO NOT SEND YOUR EMAIL address in Private Messages it will get your account suspended! We can do it through text if you are new member, I don't mind, If you blow my number up I just block you lol

Mike

Virginia
                  United States
                  Member #167287
                  July 4, 2015
                  114 Posts
                  Posted: August 11, 2015, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

anyone that want one big PDF send me PM and I will email it to you, it's easier to read I think.  FOR new users of LP DO NOT SEND YOUR EMAIL address in Private Messages it will get your account suspended! We can do it through text if you are new member, I don't mind, If you blow my number up I just block you lol

Mike

Mike,

Do you have to be a paid subscriber of Lotterypost.com in order to send and receive PM's?

Motley, Va
                    United States
                    Member #156938
                    July 4, 2014
                    2316 Posts
                    Posted: August 11, 2015, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Mike,

I do give a flip. I think it's very unfair to do TEST draws. Why? What's the purpose? The only thing they should be making sure is solid is the ball. And if they need to buy(purchase) a new batch of balls for every draw, then I'm sure they have cheated/robbed all of the Virginia Lottery Players out of enough money to do so. Please continue to share you data Mike. I've always thought it was a fixed game but feel that it's still possible to dream that dream that it can someday happen to me. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!! 

Do you think more should email in and request the information? What is the proper procedure for doing so?

*NOW THAT'S WHAT YOU CALL HIGHWAY ROBBERY*

That's up to you. I did not have much problem after I mentioned public records.  I did have to send some personal info about my home address so they could verify that I was indeed a Virginia resident before they would even tell me if I could get these records or not.  Once they verified that and several emails back and forth with the "public records" division of the Va lottery they sent it to me. They will always do test draws, we will never stop that, you should see NC test draw list, way worse than Va! They are just flat out corrupt in NC, Just my opinion! It's buried way way inside the VA lottery website in the security section that they do test draws, I could not even find that info on their website without a little google help, but that's how I stumbled up on it. I did not know Va did these pre and post draws before finding the info on their website. I just got curious one day after seeing the NC pre draw list and wondered if VA did it, and I had never heard anyone mention it. Sure enough after some googling I found some info on their website, then got really curious about seeing all this data, that's when I went on a mission to see if I could retrieve it!

GL!

Mike 

Motley, Va
                      United States
                      Member #156938
                      July 4, 2014
                      2316 Posts
                      Posted: August 11, 2015, 7:58 pm - IP Logged

Mike,

Do you have to be a paid subscriber of Lotterypost.com in order to send and receive PM's?

no, I just think it's a limit on your inbox on how many you can have in there as far as I know, someone else can correct me if I'm wrong

Virginia
                        United States
                        Member #167287
                        July 4, 2015
                        114 Posts
                        Posted: August 11, 2015, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

no, I just think it's a limit on your inbox on how many you can have in there as far as I know, someone else can correct me if I'm wrong

I think you do have to be a paid member. I tried to PM you about a week ago and again just now and nothing will go through!

Motley, Va
                          United States
                          Member #156938
                          July 4, 2014
                          2316 Posts
                          Posted: August 11, 2015, 8:12 pm - IP Logged

I think you do have to be a paid member. I tried to PM you about a week ago and again just now and nothing will go through!

I got your pm just now, not sure about last week, will have to look through a pile  : /

Thannessa's avatar - 8ball
                            Virginia Beach, Virginia
                            United States
                            Member #160582
                            November 2, 2014
                            224 Posts
                            Posted: August 11, 2015, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

Green laugh  I knew the one FACTORx would want this data!! ESPECIALLY IF you went back to JULY the 1st AND LOOKED when you predicted 226! AND IT FELL IN THE TEST DRAW! NOT THE ACTUAL DRAW!  JUST ONE INSTANCE I FOUND RIGHT OFF THE TOP! NOT TO MENTION THE TRIPS WE ALL SHOULD HAVE GOT PAID ON!!

I appreciate your works in getting us this information. I've had a very funny feeling some draws where mind blowing while others were perfectly predictable. I've even felt that I couldnt win for loosing either. As if something else was a factor in the drawings. And just knowing that you had to go through what you did to get this information makes me even more appreciative. Thanks MIKE.

My P3: 717. 217. 917.  My P4: 1728.  My C5: 2, 7, 9, 17, 25

Palinoia (n.) - The obsessive repetition of an act until it's mastered or perfected.

Thannessa's avatar - 8ball
                              Virginia Beach, Virginia
                              United States
                              Member #160582
                              November 2, 2014
                              224 Posts
                              Posted: August 11, 2015, 8:13 pm - IP Logged

where is taylor cat?

My P3: 717. 217. 917.  My P4: 1728.  My C5: 2, 7, 9, 17, 25

Palinoia (n.) - The obsessive repetition of an act until it's mastered or perfected.

Page 38 of 98