Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

South Carolina: 8/1 - 8/31/2015

Topic closed. 671 replies. Last post 1 year ago by redbone42.

Page 18 of 45
PrintE-mailLink
Sc
United States
Member #153679
March 22, 2014
2428 Posts
Posted: August 11, 2015, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

My Blessing Today...

I had this lump on my neck for yrs now, along the way I loose myself, and did not seek medical attention. My loving sisters constantly remind me I need to get it examine. Finally today...BIG THNX, to this Dr. I'll just call him Dr. H, he wrote me a script without charge, for the evaluation and thyroid ultrasound. Shout out to the best office manager who led me to Dr. H. I'll post update on my result as soon as I get it. Everyday is blessing, positives and negatives.

I realize this has nothing to do with numbers, just thought I should share.

Good luck with the appointment and we'll be praying for you! And yes, everyday is a blessing!

reflections5555's avatar - 21
    Columbia
    United States
    Member #36222
    March 29, 2006
    1680 Posts
    Posted: August 11, 2015, 10:43 pm - IP Logged

My Blessing Today...

I had this lump on my neck for yrs now, along the way I loose myself, and did not seek medical attention. My loving sisters constantly remind me I need to get it examine. Finally today...BIG THNX, to this Dr. I'll just call him Dr. H, he wrote me a script without charge, for the evaluation and thyroid ultrasound. Shout out to the best office manager who led me to Dr. H. I'll post update on my result as soon as I get it. Everyday is blessing, positives and negatives.

As always you are in my prayers, things will be fine.Thumbs UpI Agree!

Ganbatte ne!

"kouun wo inorimasu"

Reflections5555

bestresult32's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
      south carolina
      United States
      Member #125608
      March 30, 2012
      10414 Posts
      Posted: August 11, 2015, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

Good luck with the appointment and we'll be praying for you! And yes, everyday is a blessing!

I appreciate your support and extending yourself. The pm you sent truly touch me. Thank you.

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~Helen Keller

south carolina
        United States
        Member #125608
        March 30, 2012
        10414 Posts
        Posted: August 11, 2015, 11:01 pm - IP Logged

As always you are in my prayers, things will be fine.Thumbs UpI Agree!

Awwww...Thank you, I have complete faith things are going up be alright. Please know that I continue to keep you in my prayers.

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.” ~Helen Keller

JAMESE's avatar - nicebear
          ORANGEBURG
          United States
          Member #56257
          November 10, 2007
          773 Posts
          Posted: August 11, 2015, 11:22 pm - IP Logged

My Blessing Today...

God is able and will be praying for you!!

Maryland
            United States
            Member #127842
            May 10, 2012
            2089 Posts
            Posted: August 11, 2015, 11:26 pm - IP Logged

My Blessing Today...

When prayers go up blessings come down.  Praying for you!

HerecomesLucky's avatar - disney28
              Orangeburg, South Carolina
              United States
              Member #166197
              May 9, 2015
              644 Posts
              Posted: August 11, 2015, 11:39 pm - IP Logged

My Blessing Today...

Praying for U...Everything will be Alright...

south carolina
                United States
                Member #125608
                March 30, 2012
                10414 Posts
                Posted: August 12, 2015, 12:52 am - IP Logged

Such great support here, I'm getting teary eye. I'm usually not open when it comes to my personal life situation, but I thought to share these blessings I received today. How great that this 35yr old is provided with all the necessary tools and resources for her medical needs. God is good!

kandi49's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
                  georgetown sc
                  United States
                  Member #112488
                  June 20, 2011
                  3930 Posts
                  Posted: August 12, 2015, 10:55 am - IP Logged

Such great support here, I'm getting teary eye. I'm usually not open when it comes to my personal life situation, but I thought to share these blessings I received today. How great that this 35yr old is provided with all the necessary tools and resources for her medical needs. God is good!

b this is the first i 'm hearing this never ever go again with a problem without checking to see what is going on i'm glad to know god has put the right people in your life to make sure u get the right attention . and this to shall pass i will keep you in prayer and will be checking on u more often . as family personal life can be talked about as long as you find comfort i'm all ears if it is on the post or by pm even if u would like to talk by phone i will give u my number by pm but we all need each other from time to time in this life time and a family that pray together stay togetherBlue Angel

Wagener S.C.
                    United States
                    Member #153227
                    March 9, 2014
                    936 Posts
                    Posted: August 12, 2015, 11:17 am - IP Logged

stacks for 213 are  2383   7512    5323

Sc
                      United States
                      Member #153679
                      March 22, 2014
                      2428 Posts
                      Posted: August 12, 2015, 11:56 am - IP Logged

b this is the first i 'm hearing this never ever go again with a problem without checking to see what is going on i'm glad to know god has put the right people in your life to make sure u get the right attention . and this to shall pass i will keep you in prayer and will be checking on u more often . as family personal life can be talked about as long as you find comfort i'm all ears if it is on the post or by pm even if u would like to talk by phone i will give u my number by pm but we all need each other from time to time in this life time and a family that pray together stay togetherBlue Angel

Very well said!!!

Wagener S.C.
                        United States
                        Member #153227
                        March 9, 2014
                        936 Posts
                        Posted: August 12, 2015, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

379   314   579   532   587

Wagener S.C.
                          United States
                          Member #153227
                          March 9, 2014
                          936 Posts
                          Posted: August 12, 2015, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Missing Big Dawgs on here!

south carolina
                            United States
                            Member #125608
                            March 30, 2012
                            10414 Posts
                            Posted: August 12, 2015, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

I didn't bring it to your attention for one you had enough on your plate in addition the only reason family and some friends know is because I can't avoid seeing them so they noticed. I appreciate you Kandi for this for everything. Mail For You

Bahamas
                              Member #161312
                              November 24, 2014
                              32 Posts
                              Posted: August 12, 2015, 12:23 pm - IP Logged

My Blessing Today...

Thanks for sharing,

Praying for you, be encouraged, all is well.......

Page 18 of 45